Fading Insecurities

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo was peacefully watching TV on his room while cleaning the mess that he and Jongin had made the night before. He didn’t want for the younger to leave but he knew that Joonmyun and Taekyeong waited for Jongin. He fails to notice his smirking friend that lay against the door with a bear and a note on his hands. The raven hair young man clears his mouth in attempt to get Kyungsoo’s attention. When Kyungsoo turned around, he saw his best friend with his teddy bear and letter. He furiously blushes as he removed the bear away from the petite young men. “Yaaa! Give it back!” Kyungsoo shouted while trying to remove the letter that was still in Baekhyun’s hand.

“Well what do we have here?” Baekhyun teasingly asked. Kyungsoo tried to remove the letter only to no avail. He wonders why Baekhyun became so strong all of the sudden. Or maybe he was but didn’t show it in front of his giant boyfriend. Yeah maybe that’s what happened. Either way he tried to get the letter with all of his strength because he hasn’t read it, and he doesn’t want Baekhyun spoiling it for him.

“Give it.. No! Don’t open it! I haven’t read it yet!” he pouted. Upon hearing and seeing the pouting lips, Baekhyun give up and give the letter right away. He respects but he is determined to find out the content.

“Fine, you win but you will tell me.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but changed the moment the beloved letter touch his hands. Baekhyun left the room to give his best friend some “privacy”, that and he didn’t want to see the stupid face that the other would have by the time he finishes the letter.  Kyungsoo smiled widely while sitting down on his bed. In all honesty he heard what he wanted to hear ever since he began dating Jongin last night. The younger reassured him that he wants him and only him. He wanted a relationship with him, a man and that didn’t bother the younger at all. Maybe if he read the letter than he will fully believe it more than ever, but he doesn’t think that a letter would top what the younger had said the night before. Either way he found himself opening the letter, a smile still plastered all over his face. It kind of hurts but he could care less.

 

Dear Kyungsoo,

I am writing this letter in attempt to spill my heart out to you, hyung. But I really at letters, yet I am here trying because I really like you. I really hate how the others think that I won’t be good to you, and that is what I want to make clear. I don’t care if they don’t believe me for as the only person that I care of is you. It actually scares the out of me, excuse my French, I had never felt this way before. The feeling of wanting to see you 24/7 is driving me insane! It’s worse than when I don’t dance and I love dancing. i love a lot of things about you. Like your cooking. I ing love your cooking. I love how open-minded you are. It relaxes me a bit. I also love how you fight for what you want and I am glad you did because I am here with you now. Well not right now though I wish I was. Even though I know that I just saw you a couple of hours ago because you are just reading this letter. I want you to know that I already miss you and a lot. Jesus you take the corniness out of me it’s rather embarrassing but I kind of like it. I am Kyungnotized.  What did you do to me? I hope that you were happy during our first month together. I promise that the following would be better, way better.

Sincerely yours, Km Jongin

 

 

To say that Kyungsoo’s chubby cheeks hurt from much smiling was an understanding. It was kind of childish but he liked that. Jongin is after all a kid at heart if he can say that. The younger loses his temper at a fast pace and gets mad when not getting what he wants. He acts jealous in a very cute manner, according to Kyungsoo. The brunette loves the way Jongin hold him at the club when Roy talked to him. He felt kind of proud and he couldn’t prevent the grin that threatened to come out. He just felt like the ing luckiest person on earth for having such a good looking boyfriend. The younger could dance, be is cute and y at the same time. Kyungsoo still needed to learn a lot of things about the younger and he was more than excited to learn all of those things. Even if they are bad things, he still wants to know them. After all a person is not always perfect not even him. He placed the note inside his night stand and headed to the kitchen. He could smell the burn all the way to his room so he needed to check what the hell Baekhyun was doing. “What are you doing? He asked with his arms crossed. Baekhyun turned around wide eyed, tears threatening to come out. Kyungsoo tried to hold in his laughter but the look on Baekhyun’s face was too much to handle. The raven hair man eyes were wide open but because of Kyungsoo. The tears already staining his shirt as he wipes them with the fabric.

“Don’t laugh!” Baekhyun pouted. He tried to turn off the oven but he was way to scare to even get near that. Kyungsoo shook his head, glaring at his friend he push him to the side and proceed to turn the oven off. Baekhyun sigh in relief when he saw that the oven was finally off. He then cried when he saw the heart shape cookies burn and not looking like a heart anymore.

“What where you doing? Heart cookies” Kyungsoo asked in utterly confusion. Baekhyun blush a little while nodding.

“I wanted to give them to Channie because he was so cool today... and because he is sad.” Kyungsoo raised a brow. He took the cookies out and placed them on a safe place. Those cookies were not eatable anymore, unless you like eating burn food.

“Why is he sad?” Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun squirm on his spot. He didn’t want to fully explain because that only meant that Kyungsoo would get mad and then he would be left with a sad boyfriend and angry best friend, so no he is not telling the whole thing. Yet, he can’t bring himself to lie to Kyungsoo. It’s a curse.

“He has a big house...” Kyungsoo didn’t know how the house looks but oh, well having a big house is everyone’s dream.

“Good for the giant and you.” Kyungsoo smiled widely, making Baekhyun gulp.

“All to himself” Baekhyun said like nothing. Kyungsoo stopped what he was doing when he finally digest what the slightly taller (Kyungsoo won’t admitted though. He still thinks he is taller) men had said.

“Come again?” Kyungsoo calmly asked. Baekhyun knew better than to make his best friend angry, but he wasn’t just going to leave the shorter alone in a not so small house. The house was meant for four people and there were only two left. It felt lonely and depressing. He couldn’t stop thinking about a big-doe eye young man living all by himself in a house meant for four. The four of them had bought the house so it didn’t have one main owner. Everyone owned it.

“Well... hey, how was the letter?”

“It was actually...” Baekhyun smiled for a second. Kyungsoo realize that the taller tried to change subjects and he almost gave in. “Hey!”

“Wow! You are fast.” Baekhyun sheepishly smile.

“Explain” Kyungsoo had his arms crossed and boy was he scary.

“I’m not moving in with him, period. This is my house and I want to stay.” Baekhyun said while storming to the living room. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and follow his stupid best friend.

“Why do you want to stay? You were so happy when Chanyeol told you that he was moving to Cheongju. Why is it that all of the sudden you don’t want to move out?” Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

“I love my house” he simply said while skipping trough the channels. The shorter remove the control away and deeply stare at Baekhyun.

“If it’s because of me then leave. I want you to leave Baekhyun” Baekhyun’s eyes widen in disbelief.

“Excuse me but this is my house. You can’t kick me out” Kyungsoo didn’t mean to sound like that. Baekhyun was furious, deep inside he knew what the shorter meant to say. Both are stubborn. It is worthless fighting with each other because no one wins or losses. It’s a constant battle.

“You know that’s not what I meant. I don’t want you here when your boyfriend is asking you to move out with him, and you surely want it so why play stupid. ‘I love my house’ don’t ing play with me. Look I won’t feel bad, lonely yes but just for a while.” Baekhyun shook his head, “Yaa Luhan and Yixing left I am angry at them? Do I hate them?” Baekhyun, once again, shook his head, “I won’t hate you either. Think about it I think is better. That way I won’t hear your constant moans and what not” He finally managed to make the taller laugh a little.

“But... I don’t want you to be all by yourself. The house is big and I hate the fact that you won’t have anyone to protect you if someone were to break in” Kyungsoo laugh at that.

“And do you think that you can take them out?” Baekhyun frowned.

“Tao is teaching me some moves. Ever since the incident at the club I... I don’t know I felt scare so I asked Tao to help me.”

“Oh....” Kyungsoo didn’t know any of that. He still hasn’t fully recovered from that. Outside the club everything is perfectly fine, but when he is in the club he starts to feel scare and insecure. All of that leaves once he sees his friends or when Jongin goes. Yet, he can’t bring himself to tell his friends because he doesn’t want to go back to therapy. In all honesty, he thinks that it was a waste of time and money. He hated being there locked up with a stranger baby talking to him and telling him that it wasn’t his fault. Not saying that therapy sessions . They are helpful but not for Kyungsoo it only made him feel less of a man. His pride was hurt and now a stranger treated him like a girl.

“I really don’t want to leave you alone Kyungie” the taller pouted.

“Baek, I will be fine seriously. I can totally asked Tao to teach me some moves and I should be just fine. Plus we leave in a very safe neighborhood.”

“Well yeah... I’ll think about it...” That’s all Kyungsoo needed to hear.

 

In Seoul, Jongin talked to his uncle and older brother about tomorrow’s event. They would be lying if they say that Taekyeong was fine. The man in his mid-thirties looked nervous as hell. He would constantly stutter at the mention of the ring or their codes and what not. Codes.... Baekhyun said that they needed some safe words for when Taekyeong would propose and to play the music. Also for when the food would be set on the table things like that.

The boys felt bad for the old man. “Everything will be alright, uncle.” Joonmyun tried to calm him his uncle.

“I think that she won’t like it...” Jongin was coming back from the kitchen with an apple on his mouth.

“What?! I think you are stupid for thinking that” Jongin said while sitting down. Joonmyun glare at him for the way the younger talk to his uncle. Not that Jongin never does.

“Excuse me yaa Kim Jongin!” Taekyeong pouted. “I am being serious!” Jongin nodded.

“Me too!” Joonmyun glare at him. “Just go with it hyung.... she will love it. I’ve seeing you guys all the time and I know that she loves you. And you guys are not teenagers anymore so stop acting like one.” For once Taekyeong and Joonmyun agreed to what the younger said. It was true. He is not a twenty year old boy anymore and he knows what he wants.

“I think you are right...” Jongin nodded while taking another bite of his green apple. “You know what... Dating Kyungsoo is the best thing ever happen to you. You are becoming wiser.” He left with a smirk on his face. Jongin just smile while continuing to eat his apple. Joonmyun rolled his eyes and left to his room.

The younger was left alone on the living room with an almost done apple on his hand when his phone vibrated. He quickly took his phone out of his jeans (after desperately trying to get out but fail because of the apple on his hands.) and opened the text.

From: Kyungie

I just read the letter and I loved it. I can’t wait for the following months because if this one was more than perfect then I am waiting to see what else you will do. I have work today so I would sleep for a while. After cleaning the mess that Baekhyun made while trying to bake some cookies for the giant. I miss you!!

He smiled widely and replays with an, “I miss you too” and “I can’t wait to see you.”

He then remembered what he talk about with his squishy the previous night and decided to call his two best friends. He knew that they were probably tired but he needed them. The other two were barely getting out of work when Jongin gave them a group call.

“What’s up Kai!” Sehun teased. Jongin rolled his eyes, twice when he hear the giant laughing

“Shut up!”

“Ok, what is it Jongin?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well first of all thanks for covering me at work.”

“No problem” Chanyeol said while getting inside his car. On the background Jongin heard Sehun shouting to open the door and some other curse words. “If you stop trying to open the door at the same time that I unlock it then you might be able to get in -face!” the younger laugh at his two idiot friends.

“Stop laughing Kai!” Sehun yelled.

“Shut up the two of you! Just come to my house I really need to talk to you two” both Chanyeol and Sehun became serious.

“Is something wrong?” Sehun asked.

“Is everything ok with Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked and Jongin wondered how the hell the giant knew about it.

“Everything is fine.... just come please.”

“Alright, we will be there in an hour or so” The younger hung up and drop his body to the couch.

I shouldn’t be embarrassed! He face-palm. They always talk about and what not.... Now that he thinks about it, they only talk about straight . Where a boy kisses and girl eats instead of a whole! He has a lot of questions to ask his two best friends because they always talk about it and he knew some of the girls that Sehun dated. Even Chanyeol dated a girl for almost a year. He is more confused now and he just wants answers. “Hey, we are leaving to the company.” Joonmyun said while grabbing his jacket.

“If you go out text me!” Taekyeong warns him. Jongin only nods, his mind still trying to figure out things. Joonmyun notice the look on his younger brother but because he has to leave to a very important meeting, he doesn’t ask.

The boys arrive exactly an hour and thirty minutes later with a box of pizza. Jongin felt thankful because he was actually quite hungry, having only eaten an apple a while ago. “Straight to the point” Sehun says while sitting down. Chanyeol grab some beers from the fridge and proceeded to sit down as well. The younger takes a deep breath and sip of his beer.

“When.... since when are you guys gay?” Chanyeol doesn’t responds, instead Sehun does.

“We’ve always known... but couldn’t accept it.” Chanyeol nods.

“But we talk about all of the time and you guys had girlfriends I mean I don’t get it.” he took another sip of his beer.

“Just like you.” Chanyeol said. Jongin looks at him and figures out that he had a point. “Look yes we had girlfriends. We talk about and we had with our exes but that doesn’t mean anything. I actually feel bad for lying to her, for hurting her.” Sehun nods.

“We were scared. We didn’t have friends like you did or parents that supported us. My dad you know what he did. He left my mom and then he kicked me out when he found out that I was gay. I lied to you. I didn’t just left... I was kicked out.” Jongin didn’t know what to say. Apart of him felt betrayed for only finding about all of this just now, and the other part feels like an because he was the one that made them lie.

“We are very sorry Jongin... for lying to you” Jongin shook his head.

“Don’t be Chanyeol.... you guys didn’t lie.”

“But...” The younger cut Chanyeol off.

“You guys didn’t lie. It is not consider a lie if some makes you lie. We only want to hear what we want to hear.”

“Someone is becoming a bit wiser....” Sehun teased.

“When I met Baekhyun I knew that I had to stop lying to everyone and myself. He changed me. I never regret that day.” Chanyeol said in daze.

“I met Luhan a few days later thanks to them and I have to say the same. The day I met him was the best day of my life, and it felt amazing to just finally be who I am.... to be free”

“But I was straight....” the younger had a point. He was straight his entire life. Can someone just change all of the sudden?

“But you love Kyungsoo, don’t you?” Chanyeol asked. Jongin’s eyes widen. Is he in love? He doesn’t know because they haven’t dated for that long. He loves everything about the shorter but is it love?

“I really like him...” he said. Chanyeol and Sehun kept quiet. That is not what they were hoping to hear, but they understood quite well. “I really do and that’s why I called you guys over. Look I know that everyone thinks that I will end up hurting Kyungsoo, especially Tao and Baekhyun. I need you guys to know something...”

“Alright shoot it” Sehun said.

“Wait...” Chanyeol got up from his sit. He didn’t want to hear his best friend saying that at the end he didn’t really want to be with Kyungsoo. That would only make Kyungsoo sad and eventually Baekhyun would get angry and then he would ask Chanyeol to stop talking to Jongin or make him chose and he really can’t chose. If he had to though he would totally go with Baekhyun in a blink of an eye, but he isn’t very sure. He loves Jongin and they have being friends since ever. “You don’t want to break up with him, right?”

“What? No I don’t want to break up with him. Look, you two are my best friends and that’s all that matters to me. I want you two to believe me when I say that I really like Kyungsoo. I won’t hurt him. Please don’t be like Baekhyun and Tao. I need you two to believe me.” Chanyeol sigh while Sehun nodded.

“I believe you” Sehun said while hugging him. Chanyeol eventually stood up and hug his tan best friend.

“I believe you too, dumb ” Chanyeol said while joining the hug. There was a brief moment of silence when,

“This is so gay” Jongin laughed.

“We are gay” Sehun smack him on the head. The three of them burst out into laughter.

“Another thing....” they broke the hug. “I need education because I don’t know what to do.” both Sehun and Chanyeol smirk at him. Jongin gulp and his cheeks began to show some color, he regret even asking.

The rest of the night consisted on lectures, like positions that Jongin knew very well. Sehun taught him (Show him) how to well prepare the other for the massive pain that he will receive, but only for a while. The rest is pure fun and pleasure. Chanyeol suggested various lubes. “But remember.... when you guys do it, you will know what to do.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah man it is no rocket science.... just make sure that he is prepared and well lube or whatever.” Sehun said.

“Just... let it flow haha ok, no just... I don’t know all I can say is watch some and get all of your doubts out.” Jongin’s eyes almost came out of his sockets. He glanced at Sehun to see if he disagree with Chanyeol but he clearly didn’t. Sehun more than agree.

“Don’t have too much fun though...” Sehun teased.

“Oh, shut up! I won’t watch !” Jongin say, cheeks redder than ever. Sehun and Chanyeol needed to go because it was late and they still needed to drive an hour to get back to Cheongju. The younger was on his room, tired of waiting for his older brother and uncle to get back home, he went upstairs and glare at his laptop on his lap. Should I or shouldn’t I? He continued to debate on his mind. Watching is a normal thing for him to do, except he has never watch gay before. YOLO! He turned his computer on and search for a website that had the content that he was looking for. “Forgive me mother” he looked at the picture of his mom and father that was place on his night stand. His mom was there beside him. He had to cover it because he felt his parents judging eyes. The video was something different but the two guys were not bad looking and they sure went straight to the point. He could hear them grunting and , and it only made him remember of him and Kyungsoo the previous night. In his mind the ones in the video were no other than Kyungsoo and him. A lot of the things that Sehun tried to explain became more than clear as he watch the video. He had a pretty clear idea of what to do. There is a thing that he wants and that is to return Kyungsoo the favor and get a taste of the older himself. Getting hard was not in his plans at the moment, but having Kyungsoo in his mind while finishing watching the video were enough to give him an . “!” he had to take care of his problem. It didn’t take him log though. With one last he hard on his hand screaming Kyungsoo’s name out. His cheeks burned in embarrassment. “I’m such a ert” 

 

 

Well helloooooooo I don’t know what to say.... Taekyeong is going to propose yay! Kyungie read the letter yay!! Baekhyun is being a brat and Jongin well ya’ll know what is up with him. Hormones are starting to get uncontrollable for the two of them. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful time on New Year’s Eve. I don’t know but it didn’t felt like when I was younger. I think that I am starting to see fewer people and well I think is has to do with growing up. I had fun, but now I think I might be getting a cold.

This update is a bit longer and I hope you guys like it. Don’t forget to comment and wow 200 subs! Thank you for reading and commenting I really appreciate it. For the upvotes as well.

One more thing... I’ve being listening to danger like crazy. I think I was Taemintized!! S.O.S!!!!!!!

As always love Annie❤❤