I want to propose

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

 

Enjoy!

Taekyeong had offer Jongin a job position while he still search for a new teaching job. Jongin refuse it though because he heard people talking bad about him. Something about been blood related and how unfair it was for others that had to apply. Joonmyun didn't pay attention to such comments because at the end of the day, he is working and not just being a lazy . He respects people and his job. Since Jongin had the day off he decided to chill during the day and buy some stuff for the house. They were missing toilet paper and some groceries so he went and bought everything.

He couldn't stop thinking about the whole conversation that his friends provided him. He is sure of a few things thanks to that conversation. One, he is more than sure that he wants to be with Kyungsoo (ually) he is freaking physically attracted to the older. Secondly, his friends are right. He felt the elder’s poking him so he is more that sure that the older wants him too. The whole finding the spot thing is rather confusing to him. He remembers what Sehun said and in a way felt relief. Luhan was Sehun's first time as well. "You will know what to do in the moment." everyone reassured him.

Just as he was about to get the toilet paper from the stand, Lyn appeared out of nowhere. He cursed the seven seas for having to meet her there. She didn't say anything at first, but Jongin was more than sure that she would. To his surprise she didn't she did look at him but that was it. He wished for her to stop hating but what he did to her was bad. He was at fault as well for how things turned out to be between them.

He quickly grabbed everything and left the store. His phone rang and a wide smile adorned his face. "Hey baby?" he answered as he opened his car.

"Oh, my god! Baekhyun just told me everything!" He heard Kyungsoo said. Jongin frowned as he asked what exactly. "About that! God they are so annoying. Don't pay attention to them Jongin I am sorry if they make you feel uncomfortable." Jongin shook his head even though the older couldn't see him.

"Kyungie is ok. I mean yeah it was weird but I am not uncomfortable whatsoever. It is something that will eventually happen between us right?" Kyungsoo madly blush.

"I-I well y-yeah...." Kyungsoo said. "So you aren't ashamed?" He heard Jongin sigh.

"I am not ashamed of you ok. I think that..." there was a moment of silence. "This is the first time I actually hold an actual relationship. Although, we have been dating for a week and a couple of days, I believe that I really, really, really like you." Kyungsoo felt his heart skip a beat. "Don’t think that way Kyungie because at the end of the day we are all the same, different yet the same."

"Jongin..... Uggh why aren't you here right now!" the elder pouted. Jongin chuckled as he proceeded to drive.

"Are you working tonight?" Jongin ask Kyungsoo

"Yeah.... Are you coming?" Jongin really wished to go but he couldn't. His uncle had a very important thing to say and he wanted his two nephews there with him.

"I'm sorry Kyungie but my uncle wants me to stay. Apparently he has something important he wants to say."

"It’s ok... I miss you" Kyungsoo said. Jongin could see Kyungsoo's flushing face, obviously imagine it, and chuckled.

"I miss you too baby" Jongin like how smooth and natural his words come out. Once again, he is determined to let everyone know how much he likes Kyungsoo, and that he is being honest about his feelings. "Remember I told you that Suhyun wants to see you?"

"Neh" Kyungsoo blushed.

"Do you want to?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah... She is very nice of course." Kyungsoo said. Jongin smiled widely.

"Alright, I will tell my uncle so he can tell her."

"Are you driving?!" Kyungsoo asked when he heard someone honking.

"Yeah... Why?"

"Kim Jongin you are not supposed to use your phone while driving!" Jongin chuckled. "It's not funny" The elder pouted.

"I know... Well I'll hang up then?" he didn't really want to.

"Neh, you can only call me when you aren't driving arrasso?"

"Alright mom" Jongin joked.

"Ewww I am not your mom!" the younger could totally imagine the faces that Kyungsoo might be doing at the moment, and wish he was there with him.

"I know... You are something way better." Jongin said.

"Shut up I am hanging up." and with the call ended. Jongin laugh while putting his phone on the passenger’s seat. He wonders what his uncle wants to tell them. He sounded nervous in the morning but Jongin didn't asked neither did Joonmyun.

He arrived home minutes later. No one was there to greet him so he took the bags inside the house and place the stuff where they are supposed to go. His stomach began to growl and he cursed the seven seas for not knowing how to cook. He really wanted his uncle in the house. Then again, Kyungsoo was who he wanted the most.

"I'm home!" Jongin heard Joonmyun and beamed. He could finally eat some food.

"Hyung! I am hungry!" he whined to the elder. Joonmyun rolled his eyes while putting his suitcase on the floor and his jacket on the couch.

"Well eat." he simple said while walking towards the kitchen. Jongin pouted as he followed his older brother like a lost puppy.

"Hyung!!!"

"Alright... I'll make you something!" Jongin beamed. Joonmyun shook his head while taking the ingredients out. "I'll make dumplings... Italian style." Jongin raise a brow. "I learn it yesterday."

"Where?" Jongin ask a bit hesitant.

"TV..." Jongin face-palm. "Anyways, uncle is coming in a while. He wants to tell us something." Joonmyun said as he prepared the dumplings.

"Hey that actually looks good." Jongin said. He was about to pick on the food when Joonmyun slap him in the hand.

"No picking now go sit down." Jongin pouted but listen to his brother nonetheless. "Would you we ok if I were to move out with Yixing?" Joonmyun asked out of nowhere completely taking the younger by surprised.

"Ummm....." Jongin didn't want for his older brother to move out, but he knows how frustrating it is to drive all the way to Yixing's house. "It's all right." Joonmyun raise a brow. "I mean it is for the better...."

"I'm not moving out right now I just... wanted to know what you think." Jongin nodded.

"Ohhh" there was brief moment of silence when they heard Taekyeong shouting. Jongin left the kitchen and hug his uncle.

"What's wrong with you?" Taekyeong asked as he made his way to the kitchen, Jongin still hugging him. "What did you do to him?" Joonmyun rolled his eyes.

"What do you want to tell us uncle?" Jongin asked.

Taekyeong blush while taking a seat next to Jongin. Joonmyun set everything on the table and began to serve. The two of them waited for their uncle to talk but the elder wouldn’t say anything. Jongin was the first one to try the food. He really loved how the food tasted and Joonmyun grin. Taekyeong also liked how the food tasted and complimented his older nephew. “Ok uncle tell us!” Joonmyun said.

“Boys... I want to propose to Suhyun.” He said.  Both Jongin and Joonmyun almost chock on their food, “You guys think is a bad idea right?” Taekyeong asked rather sad.

“No!” Jongin said.

“I think is awesome uncle” Joonmyun said. Taekyeong felt like smiling. He was glad that his nephews accepted.

“Actually it was about time uncle” Jongin said.

“I want to make it special though... how can I make it?” Joonmyun grinned.

“Oh, Baekhyun and Luhan are very good at these things. Maybe they can help!” Joonmyun said.

“We can do like a dinner here in the house.” Jongin said. Taekyeong trusted his kids and nodded.

“Alright then you two are in charge” Both Jongin and Joonmyun nodded.

They finished eating everything and headed towards the living room. Jongin couldn’t stop teasing his uncle. The two of them are worse than little kids. Joonmyun has to make them stop fighting if not they would continue. “Shut up Jongin! At least I don’t go through anime to know what to do.” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“He went there” Joonmyun laughed.

“Yaa Joonmyun what the hell!!” Jongin pouted. Taekyeong grinned while he high five Joonmyun. The younger left to his room, still pouting leaving the other two laughing.  He grabbed his magna and sigh. He really is at lost. His trains of thoughts were cut short when his phone started ringing. It was Chanyeol.

“Hey what up?” he asked.

“We got the interview!” he heard his best friend saying. He got up from the bed and his eyes widen.

“We did?!” he asked. Chanyeol nodded even though Jongin couldn’t see him. “For when?” Jongin asked rather excited.

“Tomorrow morning. Sehun told me that the school is hiring an amount of ten new teachers. We are lucky that we got good recommendation letters despite everything.” Jongin nodded.

“Awesome! This is really amazing at what time exactly?”

“Ten in the morning....”

“Alright then I’ll see ya guys later.” He hung up and Kyungsoo appeared in his mind. It would be awesome if he was to live with Kyungsoo just like Sehun and Luhan are doing, but then again those two have been dating for a while now. Now Joonmyun wants to move in with Yixing, and his uncle is going to get marry. That means that he needs to give his uncle privacy. He slept that night thinking about the future and what he wanted to do. 

 

 

A month later

 

Jongin had received a call from the school’s principal, telling him that he had gotten the job. He called his friends and to his surprise all of them were accepted. The three of them now work at Cheongju’s high school. It’s private high school and so far the three of them love their new job. The first thing that they did was to be honest about their uality. Their new principle, Lee Minho, asked for the reason why they had gotten fired from their previous job. The three of them explain everything to him and couldn’t help but feel anger. He respects everyone no matter what.

Kyungsoo was happy to hear that Jongin and his friends now had a job, a job that brought Jongin closer to him. Speaking of the two of them, Jongin is taking his boyfriend to a dinner date for their first month anniversary. Kyungsoo on the other hand is very nervous because they haven’t really gone on dates. The two of them have being very busy. They also live an hour away from each other, but that doesn’t stop them from calling each other every night.

Baekhyun offered himself to help Kyungsoo with an outfit. The now raven hair young man decided to give Kyungsoo a more youthful look. Kyungsoo's dark hair made his skin look whiter and his lips were a very pretty shade of red. The cold weather outside made his nose and cheeks pink. October arrived and so did that chilly weather. Kyungsoo is happy to have Baekhyun helping him out even when he complains that he doesn't want to do it. "Wow, I love it!" Kyungsoo said in awe as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"You are welcome!" Baekhyun smiled. "I kind of miss Luhan." Kyungsoo nodded.

"I miss him too... It's like when Yixing left. I will miss you too..." Baekhyun gave him an apologetic look.

"I won't leave Kyungie." Baekhyun said as he hugged him. That is why Kyungsoo loves Baekhyun. The older can be a pain on the and sometimes inappropriate, but he knows that Baekhyun would always be there for him. This time though he wants to let his friend be free if he could say so. He won't stop Baekhyun from moving in with Chanyeol.

"You will Baekhyun and I want you to do it."

"Yaaa!" Baekhyun pouted. Kyungsoo laugh but then became serious.

"No but seriously Baekhyun... Chanyeol is moving to Cheongju it is ok if you want to move in with him..." Baekhyun pouted as he looked at the ground.

"I won't leave you alone Kyungie" Kyungsoo roll his eyes. "I will visit him and stay with him during the day, but I won't leave you at night."

"Is the same thing Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo said as a matter of fact. Baekhyun shook his head.

"Nope I will stay with you... Like it or not. This is my house as well." Kyungsoo sigh. He will make him leave because that's what Baekhyun truly wants. Now that he thinks about it, he will be lonely and he hates it. He has being living with his friends since the very first day that he moved out of his house. Now one by one they are leaving.

Jongin felt nervous as well. Joonmyun tried to make him look handsome, but there really isn't much to do. Jongin is hot no matter what he wears. He ended up wearing something casual yet stylish. He actually looked a bit older but just a little. He grabbed his keys and left his house. Taekyeong talk to him about calling him if he was going to stay over at Kyungsoo's house and driving safe. Joonmyun would be going to the club were the rest are at or would be at. Kyungsoo had his day off, but as usual they might go there afterwards. Chanyeol had just called him to inform him that he bought a house in Cheongju and that he is going to move out. Jongin is really thinking about moving to Cheongju as well but is not really sure.

On his way to Cheongju, he stopped to buy something for the elder. He wasn't sure whether to buy roses or a Teddy bear. He decided to go for the Teddy bear since they don't die. It was small but very pretty. He put a note inside the bear’s hands and put it on the passenger seat. Kyungsoo's house was still about thirty minutes away and he really wanted to get there already.

The boys have been giving Taekyeong ideas for the proposal. Tao suggested doing it in a restaurant while Minseok say that it would be better in the beach. Since it was cold Taekyeong didn't really want to risk Suhyun's health. Kyungsoo then remember that Suhyun wanted to see him. From what he heard, Suhyun doesn't really like fancy things. She is happy with what she has and she hates when people buy people with material stuff. "We can make a get together in your house. Jongin should tell her that I want to see her as well, and then you surprised her. We can all be there and congratulate you guys. I can make a cake." Kyungsoo offered. Taekyeong really liked the idea. Suhyun would have no clue as to what is about to happen and she would be very surprise. Taekyeong wants to propose on their anniversary. He only has a week left to plan it and make the perfect proposal ever.

 

 

Long time no update right? I am very sorry guys because I should be updating like crazy but I have being doing other things. I had a lot of birthday parties, my mom, sister, and dad all in this month. Lots of food and new weight urggggggg I have to go to the gym for a whole year J/K

Anyways, my beautiful subscribers I will try to update more before going back to school. Aren’t the guys so cute? Don’t forget to comment love Annie