An actual first date

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo was finally ready he waited for Jongin to pick him up. He would lie if he says that he isn't nervous because he really is. Baekhyun gave him a tea before Jongin picks him up. He needed to go to the club and work. Chanyeol and the rest would be there as well. Baekhyun loves having Chanyeol there with him, especially when people give him jealous glances. He knows that Chanyeol is all his. Yixing would be having another show for his fans. A lot of those fans ask for Jongin a.k.a Kai. The younger hasn’t gone for a while now, but he sure wants to go.

Jongin knock on Kyungsoo's door and the other two beamed. Baekhyun quickly fixed Kyungsoo's hair and the younger of the two of the open the door (Baekhyun). Jongin smiled widely at Kyungsoo and hug him.

"What did you do to yourself?" Jongin asked in awe making Kyungsoo frowned.

"What do you mean? You don't like how I look?" Kyungsoo asked rather sad. Jongin shook his head right away.

"No that's not what I meant... You look younger and perfect. I love how you look." he said while kissing him. Baekhyun smiled at the two of them. "Hi Baekhyun" Jongin waved at him.

"Hey" Baekhyun greeted. "So you better take care of him and don't drive if you are going to drink ok?!" Jongin nodded. "Also...."

"Relax Baek I won't let anything bad happen to my Kyungie." Jongin said as he hugged Kyungsoo from the waist. Baekhyun found himself nodding at the younger. He really trust him but he still worry, being the mom he is with Kyungsoo.

"We will be leaving Baek don't forget to lock when you leave." Kyungsoo told Baekhyun.

"Neh, have fun you two!" both Jongin and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Yixing had advice Jongin were to take Kyungsoo. The older suggested taking Kyungsoo to Tribar. "The owner is just like us, people won't stare as much. Plus it is Kyungsoo's favorite place." Yixing said. Jongin took the advice and reserve a table for two. The ride to the restaurant was quiet but the two of them like the silence. It wasn't awkward or anything it was rather soothing. Jongin park the car and open the door for Kyungsoo. The older blush as he got out of the car. Jongin grin at him but then smile.

"I like it when you blush." the younger said while taking Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo couldn't understand how easy it is for Jongin to act so y and at the same time be so cute. The older was happy and surprised to see that they were at his favorite restaurant/bar.

 

"How did you know that I like this place?" he ask. Jongin's grin grew wider as he replay,

"I have my ways..." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but laugh nonetheless. "Let's go in." The older nodded. They were greeted by the owner, who by the way seemed very surprise.

"Ommo! Kyungie is that your new boyfriend?!" The owner asked rather surprise. Kyungsoo nodded and he could feel his cheeks getting red. "Aigoo look at you! You get younger instead of aging."

"Ya Heechul!" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Introduce me Kyungsoo." Heechul demanded in a very diva-ish manner. Kyungsoo nodded while laughing.

"Jongin this is Heechul and Heechul this Jongin my boyfriend." Kyungsoo introduce them, trying to hide the shade of red that now adorned his pale cheeks.

"Nice to meet you, Jongin" Heechul greeted him.

"Nice to meet you too Heechul." the two of them were left alone after five minutes of talking. Heechul was surprise to hear that Jongin was younger than them. Minutes later their food arrived and they ate peacefully.

Jongin couldn't stop looking at the older making him blush. Yixing was right people don't stare. As a matter of fact Jongin swears that a couple smile at them. He is happy and in all honesty, this is the happiest he's been. "That was so good." Kyungsoo said. He patted his now bigger stomach making Jongin chuckle. "What?"

"You just look adorable..." Kyungsoo blushed. They stay for a while watching people dance and sing on the karaoke. Heechul would talk to them once in a while, but just for a while because he knew that they were on a date so he wouldn't bug in that much. After a couple of hours the couple decided to go. When Kyungsoo got in the car he was greeted by a Teddy bear. Jongin had put it on the passenger seat when they first got down. Kyungsoo took it and smile widely. He then looked at Jongin who smile as well. "Happy anniversary"

"One month.... Thank you Jongin" Kyungsoo hug him. He as well had something but he was too shy to give it to him. He wonders why he became so shy all of the sudden because that's not how he is. "I-I also have something... But is in the house" Jongin nodded.

"Ok.... Where should we go? Do you want to go to the club? It's already 11" Kyungsoo nodded as he looked at his Teddy. The letter was well hidden so he wouldn't read it right there. Jongin wanted the older to read it later on when he is all by him-self. The club was full like always. Jongin miss going there. When they enter they saw Yixing doing his show and smile widely. Tao was the first one to spot them at the entrance. He wave at them and eventually the rest saw them as well.

 

"Hey... How was your date?" Tao ask Kyungsoo. Baekhyun saw them and smile widely because they were ok. He continued to clean the glass cups but pay close attention to what the others were saying.

"It was perfect..." Kyungsoo said. Meanwhile, Jongin talk to Chanyeol and Kris about how his date was going and what they would do later on.

"Ohh, I see that face!" Tao teased. "Damn Kyungie you are head over heels for the kid!" he said as he took a gulp of his beer. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"So?" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Just... I guess its ok you deserve it..." Kyungsoo nodded. "Sooooo...." the other could tell that whatever Tao had to say was something erted. He can’t change the way Tao and Baekhyun think sometimes. He wonders if their brain sometimes works or they just think with their es.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked in annoyance since he didn’t like at all how that, “Soo” sounded.

"Jeez are you in your period or what?" Kyungsoo made a disgust face. Just thinking about it, it freaks him out and for that he thanks the lord that he is a man. "Did you give him the present?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Nope... I'll give it to him later." He said while glancing at Jongin who talk to his other friends. He smiled when he saw the younger laughing. He truly loved that smile and how Jongin’s nose would cutely scrunch.  Tao saw the way his best friend look at the other and shook his head.

"So he is staying with you?" Tao asked. Jongdae walk up to them and join the conversation. He raised a brow, waiting for an answer from his big-doe eye friend. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip as he look down at the drink on his hand.

"I don't know... I mean he is going to drop me off at my house so I could give it to him there." Tao nodded.

"Minseok told me that you got him a leather cap?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Cool... The kid likes them a lot right?" Jongdae asked.

"Yeah he does and don't call him kid he is only three years younger than me." Kyungsoo pouted. Just thinking about that, it kind of annoys him because he has only dated older man.

"Well now four..." Tao said with a smirk. "You baby eater" Kyungsoo's eyes widen making the other two burst into laughter. He tried to punch Tao but stop because he is old but not a baby eater that is just... Wrong, in so many levels.

"You guys are mean!" he ended up pouting while crossing his arms.

"Why are you bothering my Kyungie?" Jongin ask as he back hugged the older, taking him by surprised. Kyungsoo smirk at his friends and hold Jongin’s hands that wrap his waist. The others rolled their eyes and left the two love-birds alone for a while. Chanyeol walk towards Baekhyun who smiled widely. Sehun then joined Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed by Kris.

 

All the sudden the crowd started screaming when Yixing went up the stage. A soft yet very y song play and then Yixing began to dance. Joonmyun clap in proudness as he looked at his y boyfriend moving along the music. All of the guys had grins on their faces and they were proud of their best friend. Jongin like the way the older dance and he wish he was doing it as well. Dancing is on his veins. Kyungsoo notice the way Jongin look at Yixing, and figure out that the younger wanted to dance as well. "Why don't you go up there?" Jongin heard Kyungsoo asking him. He thought for a moment and shook his head. "Why?" Kyungsoo ask.

"I don't know.... I guess I am embarrassed." not even Kyungsoo believe that. He couldn't refuse to go because in a matter of seconds Yixing started calling him. His eyes widen and the crowd became louder. Kris and Minseok clap really hard while the rest woe him. His face heat but he went nonetheless.

"You dance with me hyung." Yixing nodded. The song began to play and to Jongin's further embarrassment, the song was slow and very y. It sounded so but the two of them felt the rhythm and began to dance right away. Kyungsoo couldn’t take his eyes off the younger one. He began to blush at the way Jongin move his hips and face expressions. They were just full of iness and sensual, Kyungsoo is doomed. It brought many memories to when he first saw him dancing and like deja-vu someone joked.

"You will need to mop the floor from so much drooling" Tao joked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes while the rest give him teasing looks. Joonmyun kept on clapping and shouting, 'That's my Xing Xing!' Kyungsoo laugh at him. He was about to get a beer when Roy appear in front of him. His eyes widen and for a moment he didn’t really know what to do.

"Hi, Kyungsoo" Roy greeted him. Tao and Baekhyun observe in the background. Kyungsoo gave him a small smile and greeted him as well.

"Hello.... It's being a long time." Kyungsoo said. Roy nodded. He could tell that Kyungsoo was a bit hesitant and he didn't want to make him feel like that. The music finish and both Jongin and Yixing came down the stage. The two of them were sweaty and thirsty. Jongin's eyes widen when he saw Roy talking to Kyungsoo. He immediately walked up to them and hugged Kyungsoo.

"How was I?" he ask the older with an ear to ear smile. Kyungsoo smile at him and handed him a bottle of cold water. Jongin remember how the older would always have a drink waiting for him and chuckle.

"You were great." Kyungsoo said. Jongin slowly turn to look at Roy not even hiding the fact that he is annoy by his presence.

"Sehun explain everything to me. I don't mean to make you guys uncomfortable. I am also happy." Jongin raise a brow. "You were being very stubborn I am glad that you finally man up." Kyungsoo thought about it and he was glad that Jongin had man up because he really likes the younger, and because of that certain person he couldn’t move on with his life.

"Good.... Then you don't like Kyungsoo right?" Roy shook his head. Jongin’s glare softened but it was still there. To remind Roy and everyone around them that he had, indeed, man up, and that he would do anything to protect what’s his.

"Not anymore...." Rot finally say. He was truly happy for the two of them. Kyungsoo seemed happy so he was happy. He didn’t like Kyungsoo anymore of that he was sure because a certain person stole his heart.

"Roy! Oh, hey guys!" Henry greeted them. Kyungsoo and Jongin said hi to him as well. "Victoria is waiting for us. She says she wants to take couple pictures!" Henry beamed. Kyungsoo raise a brow at them. No one fail to notice the way the two of them linked hands together. Roy smiled to Henry and then looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo.

"Guys I am dating Henry." Roy said. Henry nodded rather excited. Ever since the younger met Roy he felt a strong attraction towards him. When Roy came back from Japan, he went to the club and began to talk to Henry. He eventually developed feelings for the younger and after a month of getting to know each other he asked him out.

"Wow that is amazing!" Kyungsoo said. He felt happy and relief because he knows how painful a rejection is and to not be loved back by the person that likes you.

"Thanks well I'll be leaving." Roy waved at them. Jongin felt relief because that only meant that Roy wouldn't be after his Kyungie. They turned back to where Baekhyun and now Yixing work. All of the guys seemed amused. Joonmyun felt proud and happy that his little brother now had someone to spend time with and talk to, because sometimes a person needs someone else to talk to.

"For a moment I thought that you were going to kill Roy." Sehun said as he approached them. Luhan was behind him with Kris. Jongin roll his eyes in annoyance because Sehun was the one and only one that introduce Kyungsoo to Roy, but he was also glad because if it wasn't for that, Jongin would have never man up. He glared at Sehun, who put his arms up the air in defense and laugh. Luhan pull Sehun’s face and kiss him, not really caring who was looking at them. Jongin shook his head while Kyungsoo laughed.

"Were you maybe.... jealous?" Kyungsoo . Jongin nodded right away while holding him tighter. Kyungsoo didn’t expect for Jongin to sound and look so serious, he was just joking around. He liked that though and a lot, because it only meant that the other really liked him.

"Yes very much.... He is after all experience and I am just a kid to you." he said rather sad. Kyungsoo's grin disappeared right away. He shook his head while placing a hand on Jongin's face. The younger look up at him, even though the scene looked funny due to Jongin’s now pouting lips thanks to Kyungsoo, who squeeze the younger’s cheeks, Kyungsoo felt touched by what Jongin had said. He also felt bad and sad because he now knows that Jongin really does thinks about their relationship.

"You are not and I don't care about that... You knew from the very beginning how I felt about you." Jongin nodded. "I like you like that and just like that.... plus, about that... it will happen sooner or later I don’t really care as long as its you." he blushed even though he tried to sound brave, just saying those words to the younger, it made his stomach made a little dance. Jongin’s eyes widen and that’s when he took Kyungsoo’s hands and pulled them away from his face.

"Really?" He asked a bit hesitant because the older might change minds. Kyungsoo nodded right away though making the younger smiled widely.

Yixing and Joonmyun gather everyone in a table. The boys were tired from too much dancing, but Chanyeol and Joonmyun have to wait (Not really but they want to wait for their boyfriends) "Ok, so I talk to my uncle and he is taking Suhyun this weekend. She thinks that my uncle is just doing a cookout with just me and Jongin, but she will be surprised to see everyone there. Now, Baekhyun has suggested for some of us to dress as waiters?” Baekhyun nodded.

“Why waiters?” Tao asked rather annoyed because he was one of them to wear a waiter suit.

“I saw it on a movie ok! It is very romantic.” Baekhyun defend him-self. Chanyeol grab the elder’s hand and squeeze it to make him less angry. Tao rolled his eyes and glare at Baekhyun for a couple of seconds. Kris eventually moves spots so the two of them could stop glaring daggers at each other.

“Behave, Tao” Kris warned him. Tao pouted and look back at Joonmyun.

“As I was saying, Tao, Luhan and Minseok would be dressed as waiters. Baekhyun would then take Suhyun to my room and began to doll her up.” Baekhyun beamed, “Luhan, you said you wanted your hair pastel pink?” Luhan nodded, “Then Baekhyun do you thing. During the day, Luhan would began to show off his new hair and then we will all talk about how great Baekhyun is........” and so Joonmyun began to explain their little plan. Everyone seemed happy and in content with what they had planned.

“You will look amazing in a waiter outfit.” Baekhyun reassured his pouting friend. “I know Kris would love it.” he wriggle his eyebrows. Tao’s eyes widen and then a small smile appeared.

“Role-play?” Tao asked. Baekhyun smirked as he nodded to his best friend.

“, I like it!” Baekhyun spank Tao on his . Kris saw it and cleared his throat rather loudly.

“He wants to have his just like mine” Tao said.

“Sorry but no one can beat Tao’s ...” Kris said as he brought Tao closer to him. Chanyeol laugh, that loud laugh that sometimes annoys people.

“Why would I want to have Tao’s when I have this fine piece of ?” Chanyeol said while holding Baekhyun just the way Kris was holding Tao. Tao and Baekhyun laughed at their stupid boyfriends.

“Ok, guys if you want to talk about asses than Luhan beat each and every one of you!” Sehun said with an ear to war grin on his face. Luhan rolled his eyes but hey, it might be true. Jongin had never actually taken a look at Kyungsoo’s buns but if Kyungsoo is perfect then his must be perfect as well, right?

 

One by one they began to leave the club except for Sulay and Baekyeol. Luhan wanted to keep on chatting with Minseok but his boyfriend didn’t allow him too. Neither did Jongdae so the other two left home pouting. Apparently they had a soccer match that they wanted to attend to but didn’t have time to. Tao and Kris left home right away. Kyungsoo wanted to ask Jongin to stay the night but didn’t know how to do it without giving the wrong idea. He played with his teddy bear for a couple of minutes when a folded paper came out of the little arms. He took and stared at it for a couple of second until he saw his name on it. He felt his cheeks growing and hotter. He tried to hide the note back but Jongin had seen everything. “Read it when I am not around, ok?” Kyungsoo nodded. “I hope you like it.” He said while grabbing the elder’s hand.

 

 

Hello my lovely readers! I am back with another update I hope you guys like it. I know that a lot of you thought that Jongin wanted to propose.... got cha!

This chapter is fun, I think? And it shows my love for Baekyeol and Taoris I just.... this is how I actually see them as a couple (If they were real, which in my mind they very much are!!). Both of them just have this mischievous side to them yet very cute. Anyways, sorry for any mistakes (I know there are and a lot) I am not a writer or good at writing but I can’t help but want to write. Don’t forget to comment I had a rough day today so show me some love, yes? Ok, see ya! As always love, Annie.