Insecurities

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

Jongin was the first to wake up that morning. He felt Kyungsoo moving and smile a little. The elder’s hair was all over his face making him look cute. Jongin was temped but he refrain himself from kissing those inviting red plump lips.

He has never cooked for the elder. A small smile covers his face as he tried to stand up without waking Kyungsoo up. One last look at the elder and he left to the kitchen. All along, Kyungsoo remain sleeping oh so peacefully.

After almost twenty minutes of cooking, Jongin was done and heading back to his room where Kyungsoo still slept at. He placed the tray of food on the night stand and shook the elder a little. Kyungsoo’s nose scrunches up in annoyance making Jongin chuckle. The younger didn’t want to wake him up, but they only had a couple of hours to eat and get ready. “Kyungie...” he continued to shake the elder only to no avail. With nothing else in mind, he kissed the elder. It took Kyungsoo a couple of seconds to realize what was going on. “Good morning” Jongin managed to say through the kiss.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen as he sat straight on the bed. “G-good morning...” he said as he tried to hide his red cheeks from Jongin.

“I made breakfast” Kyungsoo yawned as he turns to the side where the tray of food was at.

“Wow!” Jongin smiled a little. “What a way to wakeup” said the elder as he smiled.

“I hope you like it.” Kyungsoo nods, “We have to get ready for the photoshoot. Joonmyun and Yixing are getting ready and my uncle is barely going to shower.” Kyungsoo nods again. “Eat while I take a shower.”

Kyungsoo stay behind, eating his toast bread with peanut butter and jelly. He took a sip of his juice and then put it back on the night stand. He was about to stand up when someone knock on the door. “Come in!” he half shouted.

“Good morning” Joonmyun greeted him with a smile.

“Good morning hyung” Kyungsoo smiled.

“We are leaving in 30 minutes. How did you sleep last night?” Kyungsoo blush a little, mainly because he had a great sleep. Joonmyun grin while nodding. “I’ll take that as a good”

The elder stepped out of the room, leaving Kyungsoo blushing. Great, now he will go and tell Yixing. He thought to himself as he sighs.

Ten minutes later, Jongin stepped out of the bathroom. He only had the towel wrapped around his waist, hair dripping. Kyungsoo couldn’t stop looking. “Want to shower again?” he asked the elder.

“I took one last night...” but then again, he was dirty from last night’s activity. “I’ll take a shower” he says as he stands up and places the now empty plate on the tray. “Thank you for breakfast.” he tip-toes and pecks the younger on the lips.

Jongin doesn’t want to expose Kyungsoo to anyone. No one in the company knows that he is also dating a man like his brother is. Now, his uncle did like the idea of modeling as couples. One being that no one really has to know that they are dating and secondly, who cares.

Though, Jongin won’t deny the fact that posing with Kyungsoo excites him. The elder came out of the bathroom minutes later fully dressed. Jongin made a face. Kyungsoo raise a brow at the younger. “No towel hanging from your waist?” he asked.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “You are a ert” he said as a matter of fact.

Jongin chuckled, “Look who is talking” The elder glare at him. “Says the one that likes to-“

“Ready?” Taekyeong entered the room without knocking. Jongin put his jeans on while Kyungsoo just stare at the elder in front of the door. “Ok,” the elder of the three shook his head. Just thinking about his kids doing grownup things... it kind of feels weird. He can’t still accept that fact that he no longer has little kids.

“I’m just changing uncle” Jongin assured him.

“Anyways, we are leaving in five.” the two young boys nodded.

Once the elder was out, Kyungsoo whined. “He thinks wrong...” he says.

Jongin continue to change while Kyungsoo just pouted. Five minutes later, the five of them were on the car heading towards the company. The other boys had texted Joonmyun telling him that they will have breakfast first and then head to the company. Taekyeong agreed, telling the four boys in the car that they will also be having breakfast.

Though, Kyungsoo and the Sulay couple had eaten already, they still felt hungry. Jongin just prepared something small as a thank you for everything, and forgot about himself.

The Company has a restaurant on the bottom floor. Taekyeong order a lady to bring the food to his office where there is a little terrace. The lady nodded. She couldn’t stop looking at the five handsome men in front of her. Her huge crush towards her boss disappeared when she heard that the elder is getting married. A lot of crying and cursing happened. “This is place is huge!” Kyungsoo said.

Joonmyun hold Yixing’s hand without any shame of the world. Taekyeong excuse himself to go to the bathroom. Ok, Jongin wanted to hold Kyungsoo’s hands but the elder didn’t let him. Kyungsoo knows very well what the people in the company think about Joonmyun and his relationship with a man.

No one looks upon Jongin just yet. Kyungsoo doesn’t want anyone gossiping about Jongin in that way. As much as he doesn’t want to, he can’t help but think about what Lyn had said. Remembering just caused him to pout. “What’s wrong?” the younger asked in concerned.

Kyungsoo shook his head, signaling him that nothing is wrong. Last time he told Jongin what was wrong resulted on them having . Though the thought of it is not bad, he doesn’t want to worry Jongin with such thoughts. “Your uncle is coming out of the bathroom. Should we go?” he asked as he walked in front of them.

He didn’t fail to notice Jongin giving him his hand, but the elder refuse to grab it. People are around and Kyungsoo doesn’t want for anyone to see the two of them holding hands, or acting intimate for the matter.  “The food is on its way upstairs.” Taekyeong said as he walked closer to Joonmyun and Jongin. The two of them nodded.

“Yixing, why is Kyungsoo weird?” Jongin asked the elder.

Both Joonmyun and Yixing didn’t fail to notice how weird Kyungsoo acted. Yixing even saw the way his best friend ignored Jongin’s hand. “I don’t know. Did you fight with him?” the younger shook his head. “I really don’t know what is going with him” said Yixing as he scratched the back of his head.

From afar, Kyungsoo wave at them so they could hurry up. Jongin raise a brow before walking to his boyfriend. Kyungsoo, once again, tried to keep his distance from Jongin. It only anger Jongin but he stay quiet. It took them a while to reach the top floor, but when they did they saw that the food was already there.

Yixing was the first one to approach it, follow by his boyfriend. “The others should have eaten here” said Taekyeong.

Yixing, Joonmyun and Taekyeong ate while Jongin stare at Kyungsoo. Eventually, Kyungsoo noticed it and gulp a little. The look that Jongin gave him intimidates him in so many levels. “W-what’s wrong?” he managed to ask.

Jongin shrugged his shoulders as he grab a plate, “You tell me” he said rather coldly, which made Kyungsoo frowned

“Are you angry?” asked the elder. He doesn’t want to make Jongin angry. In there almost three months of dating, the two of them haven’t fought. Again, Jongin shrugged his shoulders.

He wouldn’t be that angry if it wasn’t for the two times, prior the first one, that Kyungsoo rejected his hand. What the hell did I do? Wonder Jongin during their whole way towards the top floor.

Jongin continue to fill his plate with food. Kyungsoo just stared at him and pouted. He doesn’t like this feeling. He doesn’t want Jongin to be angry at him. He needs to apologize for whatever it is that he did. Then again, he didn’t do anything so why should he apologize? With that being said, he just grab a plate place some vegetables and some meat, and sat on the table.

Jongin turn to him and pout because the elder wasn’t sitting with him. Then again, Jongin wasn’t going to talk to him if the elder rejected him. “Hey...” Yixing sat next to his best friend.

“Hey” Kyungsoo greeted him.

“What’s going on with you and Jongin?” asked Yixing in concerned.

Kyungsoo, though, didn’t know what to say because he hasn’t done anything wrong. “I don’t know. He just ignored me...” he said. He started to freak out. What if he doesn’t want to be with me anymore? He asked himself in horror.

“Downstairs, he asked if something was wrong with you” Yixing said as a matter of fact.

“Me?” Yixing nodded, “There is nothing wrong with me” he said.

“Well, Jongin looked sad...”

On the other side of the table, Joonmyun sat next to his brother and asked the same, “What is going on?”

Taekyeong didn’t really pay attention since he had to leave and get everything ready for the photoshoot. “He ignored me. I tried to hold his hand three times and he pushed me away.” said the younger feeling rather hurt.

“Why?”

“That’s what I asked myself” Jongin said as he pouted.

Kyungsoo frown and then look at Jongin who had his arms crossed with an angry expression. He then saw the younger stepping out of the office. He quickly asked Joonmyun what was wrong. “He is hurt” laughed Joonmyun.

“How?” asked Kyungsoo in concerned.

“You pushed him away three times, why?” then it hit him. Kyungsoo did reject the younger’s hand.

“Ohhh...” Yixing raise a brow. “I don’t want people to judge him because of me”

“What?” asked Joonmyun.

“He told me that a lot of people quit because they found out that you are gay. They don’t want to be associated with people like us. I already ruined Jongin’s job once. I don’t want to do it again.” both Yixing and Joonmyun rolled their eyes.

“That is so stupid!” said Yixing in anger.

“You don’t choose who to hang out with or who to fall in love with. Don’t mind what people say or think about me or us for the matter. Now, go to the bathroom that’s to the left and talk to Jongin” Joonmyun ordered him.

He is sick and tired of Kyungsoo’s insecurities. Though he understands him, Kyungsoo needs to know that Jongin chose him and that he doesn’t care about the others. Jongin hasn’t said or complained about anything, so why is Kyungsoo doing so?

Kyungsoo blink for a couple of times before nodding. Maybe Joonmyun is right. He thought to himself as he made his way out of the office. True, the bathroom was to his left. He takes a deep breath and steps inside. Jongin washed his hands. He saw Kyungsoo smiling at him but he didn’t smile back. Instead, he continued to wash his hands. “Jongin?” Kyungsoo called his boyfriend.

Jongin, though, didn’t answer him back. He is angry but mostly hurt. He tried to hold Kyungsoo’s hand when some girls looked at him like a nice piece of meat. However, Kyungsoo moved right away and acted like if they barely knew each other. “Are you mad?” he asked. Jongin ignored him and proceeded to dry his hands.

Kyungsoo pouted. He just saw how Jongin waited for the dryer to dry his hands. With nothing else in mind, he stood behind the elder and back hug him. Jongin smiled to himself. “Don’t be mad at me...” came Kyungsoo’s muffled voice since the elder pressed his face against Jongin’s back. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” the younger found himself frowning. “I just don’t want for people in here to give you weird looks just because you are dating me. I want you to have a normal life and a normal job.”

“Shut up!” and that’s what Kyungsoo did, wide eyed. “I already told you!” he said in a pleading tone of voice. “I don’t care about what people say or think about me. I am happy. I am the happiest that I could ever be.”

“But-“

“Enough! Are you always going to be like this?” Kyungsoo’s mouth open but then it closed. He only wants what’s best for the younger. That’s all he wants. “I don’t think that...” Jongin doesn’t want to say it, but he has to in order to snap some senses in that tick head of Kyungsoo. “Look, a lot of things changed for me. I met you and my life changed. I was angry and bored must of the time. I wasn’t a good person. But with you everything changed. I don’t want for you to keep on hiding. I don’t want to hide my relationship from anyone. I never do it and I will not do it now. I don’t care if I am dating a guy. If you don’t want that then... just leave me.”

Upon hearing that, Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. He doesn’t want to break up with the younger at all. He wants to be with him for the rest of his life if that’s even possible. Though, Jongin has to understand that all of this is new to Kyungsoo. Yes, everything is new to Jongin as well. Thing is, Jongin has dated before. The younger hold relationships with commitments. Kyungsoo hasn’t. He has dated guys for a couple of days but only for one thing. His closest thing to a real relationship was with Sam. At the end of the day Sam ended up hurting him as well. There goes his hope for a stable relationship. Kyungsoo is plain scared.

“I don’t want that” he said in a low voice. “I don’t want to leave you” and he can’t help but want to cry. Jongin’s eyes widen. He doesn’t want to see Kyungsoo crying. “Im sorry” he sob.

“Kyungie?” the younger hugged him. “I don’t want that either” he said as he kissed the elder’s top of the head.

“I heard that the younger nephew of the CEO is here-“

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at the two young men entering the bathroom. Kyungsoo tried to let go of Jongin but the younger hold him tight against him. The two men bow to Jongin but the younger didn’t fail to notice the way they look at him and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo noticed it too and curse the seven seas. Now everyone will know. “President Kim” one of them said.

“Hello” Jongin smile to them, grab Kyungsoo by the hand, and excuse himself.

“Jongin, they saw us!” Kyungsoo looked panicked.

Jongin chuckled as he shook his head, and then sigh. “You want to protect me?” Kyungsoo nodded, “In the process deny me as your lover?”

“Umm”

“I fell for that confident guy. For the guy that fights for what he wants, the guy that slowly creep his way into my heart and the guy that hates hiding who he is for the sake of people’s acceptance.  I want you to be the same guy today and ever.”

“So... you don’t care what people might think of you?” Jongin shook his head, “Jongin, are you ashamed?”

The younger scoff, “Surprisingly, no.... I am not ashamed of who I am. Of who I love and of who I love to kiss and touch” the elder blushed.

“Shut up!” the elder aired his reddening face with his hands. “You are not mad at me anymore?”

Jongin shook his head, “No, I was never angry. Let’s go in. I bet my uncle is waiting for us” Kyungsoo nods, “But first... give me a kiss”

Kyungsoo look around and saw the same guys coming out of the bathroom. Jongin saw them as well. The guys were about to wave at them but at the end didn’t when they saw Jongin kissing the shorter man in front of him. The two of them clear their throats and left the two lovers behind. “See” Kyungsoo was wide eyed, looking at the direction where the two strangers left. “I am not ashamed. I feel that you are though. Are you?”

“No!” Kyungsoo said. “I guess I just have to get used to it. You are so weird Jongin” he said while opening the door to the office.

“What type of weird?!” shouted Jongin as he followed behind.

Everything went back to normal. Jongin and Kyungsoo hug and play with each other. Joonmyun and Yixing smiled. The rest of the couples arrived seconds later. Baekhyun didn’t have to model but he didn’t want to leave his boyfriend behind with strangers looking at his body. He has to protect what’s his.

Tao and Kris both are modeling. Sehun and Luhan as well while Minseok and Jongdae decide to just enjoy the show. Joonmyun doesn’t really like to take pictures so he just let Yixing do it instead. With that being said, both Yixing and Chanyeol will act like ‘couples’

Both Joonmyun and Baekhyun are ok with it. Though, they don’t want their boyfriends to be that intimate with each other. That is a rule that they have in order for the two of them to model together.

“Ok, everyone, let’s go!” Taekyeong shouted.

The twelve boys followed him to another room where they will be photographed. The guys and girls all looked surprise. They weren’t expecting to have models that soon. On top of that, the models are extremely hot!

“Yixing and Chanyeol” the two young adults look at Taekyeong. “You boys are first” the two of them nodded.

“Don’t be touching my unicorn in inappropriate places!” Joonmyun warned the giant.

Chanyeol snorted, “Please, this hands are only for Baekhyunnie” the petite boy smile as he nodded.

“Damn right they are” said Baekhyun with a glare.

Twenty minutes later, Taoris couple was called in. All of the couples are changed and ready to be photographed. Yixing and Chanyeol still continue to be photographed. Other minutes later, Sehun and Luhan were called in. Taekyeong loved the photoshoot.

He loves how the boys look and though it is a ‘couple shoot’ it doesn’t look ‘gay’ whatsoever. People will definitely want to buy those shoes. Jongin’s ideas for advertising the shoes are going to help a lot as well, especially with them modeling.

“Jongin and Kyungsoo!” a lady shouted.

“I don’t think I want to” Kyungsoo was extremely nervous. “Can I back out?”

“”Nope” Jongin smirked. “Let’s go. This will be fun” Kyungsoo shook his head but too bad Jongin pulled him with him.

Chanyeol and Yixing were finally done. Taoris came right after them.

All Jongin could see was Kyungsoo and how hot he looked. That messy hair and cherry red plum lips made the elder very attractive. The two of them pose but Kyungsoo was too stiff. Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Baekhyun and the sulay couple looked and sigh. Minseok laughed, saying that he can do a better job and that he doesn’t mind posing with Jongin. That earned him a glare from Jongdae, who stop hugging him. “I am kidding!” Minseok tried to get Jongdae hugging him again. The rest of the boys laughed.

“Ok, Kyungsoo don’t be afraid. Act friendly around him. Hug him play with your feet. Show the shoes”

Hug him? He thought to himself. The others didn’t do that. Well, they didn’t look like lovers. Hugging will be very different. Jongin decided to just hug the elder. “Just relax. Imagine us alone.” he whisper in Kyungsoo’s ears.

On the back of the set, Baekhyun pouted. “He is very nervous” to which everyone nodded in agreement.

What Jongin said manage to calm Kyungsoo’s beating heart. He let Jongin back hug him. The two of them smile at each other and then at the camera. If was as if Kyungsoo was never nervous to begin with. Baekhyun took a snap of the two of them with his phone to show them later on. “Who would of thought” Kris said as he hugged his panda. The others stare at him, “My Kyungie found someone at last”

Hello everyone!

How have all of you been? It’s been so long since I last updated, right?

Well, a lot has happened and I must say...

Yes, I got my associates in Education! Though, I won’t be continuing with my bachelors because I am changing majors. My main goal was to finish my bachelors and go to Korea and teach English. There have been a lot of problems with teachers over there. A lot of them were being cut off and a lot of them stay without any income for a large period of time.

In all honesty, I only saw myself as a teacher in Korea. That is why we need to be sure of what we want to study, but thing is no one really is. I am going for RN (I know, huge change) so school will become extremely hard for me this up coming months.

I don’t promise faster updates. I gave myself some time to continue it so all of you know that I haven’t forgotten about it, and that I will continue it.

I totally missed writing so much! Though, I have been working on other stories that I have in mind, but I will not update until they are complete. Why? Well, I don’t want them to be like my previous fics such as this one, where I take long to update simply because I don’t have the chapters written yet.

With that being said, I hope you guys like this update. I hope to hear from all of you in the comment section below, because Annie misses her subbies so much!!!!

As always my lovely subbies, Love Annie!