A Day to Propose

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

Jongin went to sleep late that night. He was pretty sure that he had gotten everything clear after watching two more videos. (Again he had to take care of his problem) To say that he was pissed off when Joonmyun went inside his room to wake him up was the following morning was an understanding. Jongin didn’t sleep well because he had so much in his mind. Would I be able to make him feel good? Would I be able to do it? Would he like it? All of those questions kept on popping on his mind preventing him from sleeping. He hates how scare he is because having was never a problem for him, but now it was giving him headaches. “Stop glaring at me. It’s not my fault that you decided to drink last night. And what’s with all of this?” Jongin laughed. “What’s so funny?” Joonmyun began to pick up the tissues from the floor.

“Ohh, I wouldn’t do that if I was you” the elder’s eyes widen in disgust. Jongin burst out in laughter but then blush because damn that was a full box of tissue that he used.

“Get up you ert!” Joonmyun shouted in anger. He was making his way out of the room. “And hurry up because we need to set up everything for tonight!” The younger sigh, he was very sleepy at the moment.

Baekhyun woke up rather happy that morning. Apart of it was because Chanyeol was there with him, helping him with breakfast. (More of like Baekhyun helping the giant make breakfast) He wanted to have breakfast ready for Kyungsoo since the shorter had arrived quite late that morning. “Baek, so have you think about it?” Chanyeol asked his petite boyfriend while stirring the shrimp on the pan. The shorter bit his bottom lip. He didn’t know what to say or do.

Kyungsoo couldn’t get back to sleep as much as he tried to, he couldn’t. He eventually stood up and made his bed. Then he went to the bathroom to do his business and take a shower to get ready for the day (Part of it) Baekhyun would probably want to doll him up for Jongin, and in all honesty he is very excited about it. A certain message can’t seem to get out of his mind since he received it back in the club. “Was he drunk?” the shorter kept on asking him-self. He scrubbed his hair in embarrassment, shampoo going into his eyes at the action. “Ahh, Jesus!” he wash his eyes in an attempt to remove the stingy feeling. What did the younger meant by it????

From: Jonginnie

I am studying extra hard just for you so just wait! ;)

He wasn’t expecting a fight first thing in the morning. As he made his way towards the delicious smell in the kitchen, he heard Baekhyun yelling and crying if you could say so. “Why don’t you understand?! I am not moving in with you!” he shook his head and enter the kitchen, completely surprising the other two.

“Good morning” he greeted them. Chanyeol greeted him but Baekhyun kept looking at the floor.

“Look...” Chanyeol tried to change topics and to just agree for once and for all with his bratty boyfriend even though it would somehow hurt him. Kyungsoo prevented him from talking though.

“He is moving in with you Chanyeol.” Baekhyun finally look up.

“You don’t decide...”

“Save it!” Baekhyun shut up, “You are moving period! I already told you! Baekhyun don’t worry about me. I would be ok. I am a grown up man already, I can take of myself.” Baekhyun promise him-self not to cry, and he doesn’t even know how the conversation even started or when it turn into a fight. He hates it when Kyungsoo is right. The shorter can take care of him-self.

“Chanyeol m-made shrimp and noodles...” Kyungsoo hug him. He doesn’t like seeing his friends crying. After finally calming the petite boy and serving the plates, they began to eat. Chanyeol felt bad for the whole fight in general. He didn’t know how worried his boyfriend was over Kyungsoo, and now he just wants to tell him to stay. “I-I’ll move in with you....”

“You don’t have to Baek. I am sorry I should have being more considerate of your feelings.” Kyungsoo wanted to push his head against the table. Is he really serious?!! Baekhyun had just agreed and now the giant comes up with this?

“Jesus! Baekhyun, do you want to move out with Chanyeol” The raven hair boy nodded. “Chanyeol, do you want him to live with you?” Chanyeol nodded.  “Settled, now can we eat peacefully? Thank you”

 

“ert catch!” Jongin shield his body from the keychain instead of actually catching it.

“Hey, you could have hurt me! And stop calling me ert!” he shouted at his older brother, who just shrug.

“You are driving I am still tired and sleepy” Jongin grab the keys from the floor and frowned.

“Where are we going?” he asked.

“To the store and the market, you might want to take something comfortable because we will stink once we come back.” Jongin groan. He doesn’t really like going to the market because is packed and they are going to get some fish. The place smells horrible but he loves fish not more than chicken, which is why he is a bit grumpy. His uncle wants to make Suhyun’s favorite dishes: Jogaetang (clam stew), Ojingeojeot (fermented squish side dish), Lobster gimbap (Rolls), and spicy stir fried fish cake. They are making quite a lot since there are more than twelve people attending and no chicken at all.

As expected, the market was full of people. Jongin proceeded to get some of the things while Joonmyun grabbed the clams and squid. After almost two hours of searching they were finally able to get back home with everything. “Kids, thank god you are finally here.” Taekyeong said/yelled when he saw his nephews getting inside of the house. Jongin drop his tired body to the couch and sigh.

“What happen?” Joonmyun asked. The elder help take the bags of food to the kitchen while Jongin complained about stinking and having sore foot.

“I am nervous!” they heard Jongin laughing and glare at him. “I have the ring and everything but what if she doesn’t like it?” finally the younger stood up.

“Uncle you are acting like a little boy! Everything would be alright and she will love it!” Taekyeong kept quiet. “I’m taking a bath...”

“Yixing text me, they would be here in a couple of hours!” Joonmyun shouted. Jongin just kept on walking towards his room. He needed to look extra hot, but first he needed to take a bath and pronto. He decided to give him-self a foot message since they did hurt. It’s been a while since he actually walked for that long. He doesn’t even get tired when dancing for three hours straight, yet he complains for walking.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t like it, in fact he hate it with all of his guts. He couldn’t believe that Baekhyun had actually giving him that hideous outfit as an option. Ok, they are gay but they aren’t screaming it. He doesn’t like dressing like a girl or close to a girl with flashy colors and what not. “Glitter? And purple?” He proceeded to take of the outfit. He wanted to burn it and if he were to see someone wearing something like that he would puke. (Not really because a lot of people dress like that at the club and he respects them. It is not his style though.) The petite boy ended up laughing his out. That outfit was Tao’s (A Halloween costume) he just wanted to see how Kyungsoo would look and if would actually try it on. “Very funny” he threw it on the floor away from him.

“I can’t believe Tao actually wore that for Halloween last year.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen making Baekhyun burst out into laughter again.

“This is a costume?!” Baekhyun nodded. “Well thank god! This is horrendous!” Baekhyun nodded. “Please tell me that you actually have something for me to wear!” The raven hair boy nodded.

“I do.... be hold of your y yet casual outfit, thank you very much” he proudly patted him-self.  Kyungsoo grabbed the items and started to strip. Baekhyun just waited. They heard someone knocking. Baekhyun stood up and check who it was. Yixing and Luhan walked inside the house along with Minseok. The three of them were getting a pedicure and decided to drop by Kyungsoo’s house.

“Ahhh, I miss this place!” Both Luhan and Yixing said in unison. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he close the door.

“Where is Kyungsoo?” Minseok asked.

“Room, he is changing. You guys should’ve being here a while ago. I made Kyungsoo tried on Tao’s costume it was hilarious.”

“Awww I wanted to see” Luhan pouted.

“Tao looked hot though” Yixing said as a matter of fact.

“Yeah not Kyungsoo...aaah Kyungie that hurt” Baekhyun patted his sore head. Kyungsoo just glare at him. Everyone liked how the brunette looked.

“Well hello there y” Minseok teased. Kyungsoo blushed but play along. Yixing raise his thumbs up in approval while Luhan whistle.

“Damn if it wasn’t because I love to bottom I would’ve totally date you!!” Luhan said making Kyungsoo blush.

“Says the man that claims to be very manly” Baekhyun said making everyone laugh except for Luhan, he ended up pouting. The best way to get back to him was by throwing a pillow to Baekhyun. The shorter ended up in the floor due to the impact. “O-ok you are manly” Luhan smirked. Damn he hits strong. Chanyeol would be taking Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Yixing while the rest would leave with their boyfriends. They still have an hour left so the boys decided to get doll up for their boyfriends. All of them looked good and they were very excited except for Tao. He had called saying that he looked ugly and unfashionable in that waiter outfit. Baekhyun had to doll him up so he called him over. Once he was there, Baekhyun began to fix the boy’s hair and put some makeup on.

“Not so bad” Tao kept on looking at him-self on the mirror. “Thanks!” he cheered. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Kris could have help the stupid panda but said panda wanted to surprise Kris so he went in search of Baekhyun, not the other minds it.

 

"Let's g... woahh!" Baekhyun turned around so Chanyeol could see him. The three boys waited for the giant while the rest had already left with their boyfriends. Baekhyun wore dark pants and a white blouse with suspenders.  

The shorter also wore his famous eyeliner with a hint of red color on his eyelids. Chanyeol literally drool at the sight. Baekhyun could only smirk while Kyungsoo and Yixing gag. "Do you like it?" He teasingly asked. Chanyeol clear his throat while nodding like a maniac, which cause Baekhyun to blush.

"OK, let's go!" Yixing snap them out of their little ual game or whatever the two es where doing. Kyungsoo grabbed his jacket and lock the house. Their drive would be long but Kyungsoo had Yixing to talk to in the back. Chanyeol and Baekhyun talked to each other about well neither Kyungsoo nor Yixing wished to hear, something involving a Baekhyun against a wall. Yep, those two are like rabbits!!

Yixing tried to talk to Kyungsoo but the shorter seemed to be thinking of something else. It may or may not be about a certain text. "Hey you aren't paying attention!" The unicorn boy pouted. Kyungsoo nervously laugh while shaking his head.

"No, I-I was!" Kyungsoo said.

Yixing crossed his arms and, "Then what did I just say?" he asked with a raise brow. Kyungsoo just sigh. Ok, he wasn’t exactly paying attention. Yixing just pouted deeper. The ride then became rather silent. Baekhyun had fallen asleep and Yixing play with his phone. Kyungsoo just look out the window. He wanted to see Jongin really badly.

Thirty minutes into the drive had passed and Baekhyun was still sleeping. Kyungsoo’s eyes were starting to get heavy. “Aigooo!” Yixing scream in excitement. Both Baekhyun’s and Kyungsoo’s eyes pop wide open. Chanyeol look through the rear mirror.

“What the hell?!” Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo just look at Yixing checking to see if something had happen. The other shoves his phone in front of Kyungsoo’s face with a huge smile on his face.

“Isn’t he so cute?” Yixing asked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance. It was a text from Joonmyun saying he couldn’t wait to see his beautiful unicorn.

“Yaaa I could have crash!” Chanyeol said. Yixing just apologize but couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. Baekhyun just glare at him. He couldn’t go back to sleep.

The rest had arrived already since they had left earlier. Jongin wasn’t happy because they had gotten there faster than his shorty. Taekyeong saw his younger nephew sulking in front of the door. He began to laugh earning him-self a glare from the younger. Joonmyun shook his head. His younger brother was acting like a little kid. The rest found it rather amusing and cute. Tao and Luhan couldn’t stop “fangirling” over the younger.  “Get your up already” Joonmyun slap him on the head. Jongin’s glare deepened.

“Well someone is not happy to see us here?” Luhan crossed his arms. Tao play along, both acted hurt and sassy.

“I didn’t say that” Jongin pouted.

“Can’t wait to see Kyungie?” Kris asked with a smirk on his face. Jongin slowly nodded. Jongdae and Minseok chuckled. On the other side of the living room stood Taekyeong, the older looked nervous as hell.

“Everything would be alright Mr. Kim” Luhan tried to cheer the man up.

“Oh, don’t be so polite plus I am not that old just call me hyung. All of you” The boys nodded.

“Once you turn 30 then you are dead.” Jongin joked. Everyone kept quiet though most of them were almost 30. Well almost not really there yet but closer than the younger.

“Very funny Jongin” Taekyeong rolled his eyes.

“Do you guys hear something?” Jongin asked everyone. “It’s a voice, the voice of the death” everyone laugh except for Taekyeong.

Jongin heard footsteps and it didn’t take long for them to hear Chanyeol’s deep laugh and a whining unicorn. Joonmyun frowned and open the door. The pout on Yixing’s face turn into a smile when he saw his boyfriend opening the door. Act cool! Jongin tried to hide how excited he was to see his y boyfriend. The shorter looked extremely y in Jongin’s eyes. Not a lot of makeup just a touch, a touch that was enough to make him look more appetizing. ! Jongin needed to think of something else. I’m such a ert! He shook his head. Kyungsoo raise a brow at him while getting inside of the house.

“Not happy to see me?” he asked as he walked towards him.

“Oh, yes he is, believe me” Kris smirked at them. Kyungsoo smiled and turn back to his y tan boyfriend. Jongin hold him by his waist and pull him closer to him, not giving a damn of who was looking. The shorter couldn’t help but blush. He can’t believe how affected he gets with the younger.

“Kids” Taekyeong raise a brow at them. “No PDA ok” he pointed a finger at them. Jongin rolled his eyes while Kyungsoo blush.

“She is here!” Baekhyun shouted. Everyone acted normal while Tao and Baekhyun got on their positions. They went outside trough the kitchen’s door. Suhyun went inside the house and saw Taekyeong there by him-self.

“Where is everyone?” She asked while putting her purse down. Taekyeong helped her with her coat.

“Hi” Taekyeong kiss her.

“Hi” she smiled to him. He still hugged her from her waist but once again she asked where everyone was. She was expecting to see everyone and in all honesty she was excited to see Kyungsoo.

“Good evening, miss” Baekhyun and Tao enter the house with their respective costumes.

“Good evening?” she said back, looking at Taekyeong like what is going on.

“If you’ll kindly follow us this way” Tao began to walk towards the patio. The rest of the guys hide on the little house outside were the land mower is at and all of those things.

“I am nervous” Kyungsoo said. Jongin just hugged him and reassure him that everything would be alright. Luhan was the same and so was Joonmyun. Jongdae didn’t give a damn.

“At least you get to sing I won’t hear my Baekhyunnie singing” Chanyeol pouted.

They saw Tao, Baekhyun and the other two coming out of the house. “Damn Tao looks ing hot!” Kris said. The rest shook their heads.

“Focus!” Luhan slap him.

“What is this?” She asked Taekyeong, a huge smile on her face. The patio had a table in the center and there were beautiful yellowish lights hanging from everywhere.

“A table just for two ...” Baekhyun pull the chair so Suhyun could seat

“Well thank you” She laughed. Tao went back inside the house. Taekyeong couldn’t stop looking at his soon to be fiancée. She was just breath taking. The panda boy came out minutes late with some plates. Baekhyun help serving the wine. “This is quite an anniversary honey.” She smirked. Oh, you have no idea. Taekyeong mentally patted him-self.

“I prepare your favorite.” The two grown-ups talk to each other giving Tao and Baekhyun the opportunity to set the perfect lighting. Suhyun look around as the lights began to change. She looked back at Taekyeong and smile tenderly.

“This is beautiful”

“Not more than you” she blushed. Baekhyun look at the little house and signal the boys to come out. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Joonmyun, and Jongdae came out. Chanyeol had a guitar while Yixing walk towards a piano that Suhyun had fail to notice at the beginning.

“What is this?” She asked the smile still on her face. Chanyeol began follow by Yixing. The two of them play so well. “Ommo!” Kyungsoo began to sing melting both Suhyun and Jongin. Her attention was directed towards them and Taekyeong couldn’t be any happier. Joonmyun began to sing and then Jongdae. The boy had an amazing voice but then Luhan started singing and she wondered how come they aren’t singers because all of them sing so well.

Baekhyun and Tao continue to set the table. The rest came out of the little house surprising Suhyun. “Hey guys!” she greeted them.

The boys continue to play songs and sing while Taekyeong and Suhyun began to eat. The two of them look at each other, still smiling. Baekhyun and Minseok beamed at the couple. They were also very proud of their boyfriends, who still sang and play.

“Aigoo, that was amazing!” She hugged the boys once they were finished.

“Noona continue to eat you still need to try the rest of the dishes.” Kyungsoo said. She nodded right away. It was her favorite food after all. Almost an hour had passed. It was already 10-p.m which mean that it was time for the last surprised. The boys once again got into their positions except for Luhan and Joonmyun. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae were the ones singing this time.

Suhyun turned her attention back to the boys. Tao went inside the house without her noticing. Chanyeol began to play the guitar and then Yixing play the piano....

Kyungsoo:

Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Jongdae:

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Baekhyun:

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Kyungsoo

Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you"
And you're beautiful

Jongdae:

Now that the wait is over
And love has finally shown her my way

Baekhyun:

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Jongdae:

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

Tao came out of the house with a box on his hand. He gave it to Taekyeong who took a deep breath. Suhyun couldn’t take her eyes of the boys, she was amused by their voices and the lyrics were just beautiful. Taekyeong stood up and walk towards Suhyun. She eyed him weirdly, still not noticing the box on his hands. “They are amazing.” She smiled to him.

Taekyeong nodded right away. He then looked at the boys behind Suhyun who nodded at him to proceed. She finally noticed the box on Taekyeong’s hands making her eyes widen.

“I’ve being thinking a lot lately about the years that we spend together and all of the things that we have done.” She nodded as she pays close attention and he began to kneel in front of her. “I want to continue doing the same and spend the rest of my life with you and only you... will you marry me?” her tears finally rolled down her blushing cheeks.

. Kyungsoo:

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Marry me
Mm-hmm

The boys had finished singing. They were all smiling at the sight. Suhyun couldn’t find her words so she just kissed him while nodding her head. The boys began to clap some of them tear up. “I love you” Taekyeong kissed her again. He finally placed the ring on her finger making her tear up once again. She hold him with her hands and kiss him.

“I love you too”

Well hello! Aigoo, I hope you guys like this update. The feelings were all over the place hehehe. I must say though I’ve been reading other stories that’s why I haven’t updated. Forgive me!! *Bows* as always my lovely readers don’t forget to comment!! Let me know what you guys think of this chapter. 

*Gives a bunch kisses with a lot of saliva;)*

(CHU!)

-Love Annie-