Wedding dress shopping date!

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo stretch his arms as he yawned. His eyes flutter open and landed directly at Jongin’s sleeping face. He blushed when flashes of their steamy night appeared on his mind. “Kyungie, you are such a creeper” Jongin opened his eyes. Kyungsoo hid his face underneath his blanket. “Good morning.” The elder felt Jongin pulling him on top of him. Their bodies pressed against each other.

“Wait!” The elder wined. Jongin frowned but then it hit him. Kyungsoo was in pain.

“Does it hurt a lot?” He asked rather concerned.

Kyungsoo shook his head as he smiled. “Just a little... don’t worry” he kissed the youngers pouting lips.

“I hurt you, Kyungie.” Jongin pouted. He felt guilty. Now he knows that the things that he reads on the manga are true. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, Kyungie.” Kyungsoo laughed.

“No, you didn’t hurt me” Kyungsoo place his hands on Jongin’s face. “I loved it and look either way this pain is worth it.”

“Really?” The elder nodded. “How was I?” Upon hearing that, Kyungsoo blush a deep shade of red.

“I w-well...” He nervously laughed. Jongin looked at him in anticipation. “You were great.” The younger smirked. Their morning consisted of a lot of groping and kissing until Jongin had to depart to work, leaving Kyungsoo behind with a slight pout.

Jongin can’t explain the way he feels and if he were to say it out loud then people would say, “How gay!” but thing is, he is gay. This is also the first time that he made love and not just s. It felt very different then when he was with other people. He still can’t forget the way Kyungsoo limp, and it makes him feel extremely guilty. He had an amazing night and there is no pain, other than need to be with the elder and hold him tight, which to him that is the worst pain ever. Kyungsoo changed him and a lot.

Students and teachers notice how bright Jongin looked. The younger looks extremely happy and overly friendly. Is this what happens when you make love? Chanyeol walk into Jongin’s office with two boxes of donuts. The younger look up at his best friend and smiled. “Hey, Joonmyun called me last night. He was freaking out because you didn’t call.” Upon hearing that, Jongin’s eyes almost came out of his sockets. He took his phone out and dialed his older brother. He didn’t fail to see the massive amount of missed calls. He is dead meat.

“Yaaa!” Even Chanyeol could hear the other. Jongin remove the phone away from his aching ear. He rolled his eyes and waited for Joonmyun to calm down. When he finally did he put the phone back into his ear.

“I forgot to call I am sorry. I was with Kyungsoo....” After ten minutes he hung up and sighed. Chanyeol just stare in amusement.

“So...” Jongin cocked his head to the side. “Baekhyun notice something and he called me freaking out.”

“Is he ok?” Chanyeol nodded. “What happen?”

“He saw Kyungsoo...” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“Did something happen to him?! I was with him this morning. Is he ok?!” Chanyeol crossed his arms making Jongin more nervous.

“Baekhyun saw your boyfriend... limping.” Jongin’s face drop to the floor, metaphorically. He scratch the back of his head as he clear his throat.

“I-is that it?” Chanyeol grinned.

 

 

“I told you!” Kyungsoo groaned in frustration. “Didn’t I tell you?” The black-haired man nodded.

“Yes, now would you please stop screaming?” Baekhyun shook his head.

“So how was he?” Baekhyun asked as he sat on the floor waiting like an excited puppy.

“You really want to know?” Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically, “Fine, I’ll shut you up.” Kyungsoo told him everything. Baekhyun’s mouth was wide opened it was actually very funny. “You can close your mouth now” Kyungsoo said as he tried to go his room.

“Aigoo... look at you” Kyungsoo blushed. Seriously! He is trying to walk normal but Baekhyun can still see the discomfort on him. Heck the pain is worth it and it makes him crave more. “Now I want to get nasty” Baekhyun pouted.

“Don’t want to hear it, Baek” said man pouted deeper. “Just get ready Yixing and Joonmyun are picking us in twenty.” Baekhyun nodded.

They were ready and waiting for the others in less than twenty minutes. Baekhyun still ask some questions and Kyungsoo had to answer them because Baekhyun wouldn’t shut up.

Meanwhile in Jongin’s teaching room...

“You finally did it!” Sehun asked, not really believing his ears. The younger nodded with a small blush on his face.

“Jeez, why are you guys so surprise?” Jongin ask, curious.

“Well you know...” Jongin raise his shoulders. “It was your first time with a guy....” Sehun said.

“How was it?” Chanyeol asked. He had that creepy smiled on his face.

“Guys!” He sat on his chair with a huff. The other two looked at him demanding an answer from him. “It was ing great, there happy?” The other two high five each other like little kids. “Grow up” Jongin told them but his face continued to show a redder color.

Classes had started once again after the break and Jongin was back in his homeroom going over science. He has to teach more than once subject now, but it’s ok. He is happy with his new school and the principal is such a nice person. His phone started to vibrate inside his pockets. He look at his class and then at the device in his pants. “Page 340 on your biology book” He told his students as he went back to his desk. He made sure that the students weren’t looking at him and took his phone out.

It was a message from Kyungsoo telling him that Joonmyun and Yixing had picked them up and that they were heading to Seoul. He replay a quick “Ok” and “I love you” he put his phone back in his pants and proceeded with the class.

 

 

Taekyeong greeted Kyungsoo and the other two the moment they step inside his house. Kyungsoo was asked a bunch of questions regarding Jongin coming from Taekyeong. He had to apologize for the younger since he wasn’t there. Then again, it’s not Kyungsoo’s fault. The elder was surprised the moment he saw Jongin in his entrance. He regrets nothing though and you all know why. “kids!” Suhyun hugged them all.

“Xing, I have to go to work” Yixing nodded at his boyfriend, who needed to head back to the company along with Taekyeong.

“Ok, I’ll see you later on then” Joonmyun smiled as he nodded.

“Take care of Suhyun!” Taekyeong shouted as he made his way out of his house. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Yixing nodded. Suhyun chuckled.

“Are you guys’ hungry?” Baekhyun nodded right away. “Me too... we should eat first and then...”

“Dress shopping!” Baekhyun shouted in excitement. Suhyun laughed as she nodded while Kyungsoo and Yixing shook their heads at their silly friend.

The four of them stop at a restaurant inside the mall. Baekhyun was in cloud nine since he was at the mall. COEX mall is one of Baekhyun’s favorite places to shop. When he wants to be a little bit fancier he shops there, but when his budget don’t want to cooperate then he shops at Hongdae, where everything is fashionable and affordable. They all had something quick in this case ramen and some teas. Hunger would strike them in a couple of hours but they can always munch out on snacks or grab some ddokboki from a stand.

The stores were full of people but then again it’s bound to happen. It’s the mall after all. Unfortunately, there weren’t a lot of wedding dress stores so they had to leave. “Let’s go to Ahyeon-dong Wedding Street. I heard that they have amazing stores there!” Baekhyun suggested.

They took the subway and headed to Sinchonno Road where Ewha Women's University Station and Ahyeon Station are at. Suhyun’s mouth was wide opened. There were a lot of beautiful stores, all seducing her into stepping into them. Baekhyun was the same. He was more than thrilled and seeing all of the dresses and Suhyun’s eyes glitter, he felt like crying. “Should we go to that one?” Kyungsoo pointed at a pretty beige store that had beautiful dresses in display. Suhyun nodded as she smiled. It just makes her realize that she is in fact getting married in six months.

“Hello welcome to Susy’s shop, what can I help you with?” A short lady with medium length hair asked with a smile.

Suhyun looked around the store, still not believing that she is shopping for her own wedding dress. “Umm w-well I am looking for a dress...” She said as she blushed. The lady smiled at her and pointed her towards the back.

“Oh, my god!” Baekhyun gasped at the beauty of the dresses making him pout at the end because no, he is not going to wear a dress. Other than that, he can’t get married with Chanyeol even if he wanted.

Kyungsoo suggested visiting another store when he saw how Suhyun struggled to find a decent dress. All of the dresses that the lady showed her were too flashy. It made Kyungsoo realize that she was looking for something rather simple. They left the store and headed to another one close by.

Baekhyun immediately run towards a dress on display. Suhyun look at the dress in horror and begged for Baekhyun’s forgiveness because she hated it. It would be kind of awkward to reject the offer. Baekhyun turned to them and made a face, a face that made the rest uneasy. They didn’t really know what the young man was thinking. It didn’t take long for them to realize what he was thinking. “The hell is this?!” Suhyun sigh in relief, “Is this really a wedding dress?!” The lady working in there nodded.

“Designers now a day...” She said. Yixing and Kyungsoo shook their heads while Suhyun look around the store, in hopes of finding her perfect match. Baekhyun made a face to the dress and walk away from it.

“Noona...” Kyungsoo called Suhyun who turned right away.

“Yes?” she said.

“I saw a place just a few stores away from here across the street.... I think you will like the dresses there.” Suhyun pouted, “I think that this dresses are too flashy” Upon hearing that, Suhyun’s eyes widen.

“Very flashy...” Yixing agree as he crossed his arms.

“I love flashy but on you it’s all about a natural beauty.” Suhyun smile wholeheartedly at them.

“Then should we go?” Everyone nodded as they thank the lady in charge of the store and left the place.

Suhyun wished to have some luck and so far she was glad to have invited the boys because even though they didn’t know each other for that long, it seemed like they knew her pretty well. Kyungsoo never failed to make her smile. She loved the boy’s personality and the fact that she could spend time with them.

This store seemed very different. The dresses were a lot less extravagant, but there were a few that screamed Gaga! It took them around half an hour just randomly searching until Baekhyun let a not so manly scream. Kyungsoo seemed to be the same except he didn’t scream. He just stared at the dress in delight. “What’s wrong?” Suhyun asked them in concerned. Baekhyun just pointed at the dress.

“I think we found the perfect dress...” Suhyun turned to where they were looking at. literally dropped to the floor the moment her eyes landed on that dress.

“I love it” Yixing said.

“You seemed like a very simple person and I see that this dress caught all of yours attention.” The four of them nodded in unison. “Followed me I have one in the back. Why don’t you try it on?” Suhyun nodded. She left to the dressing rooms with the young lady while the boys stay on the lobby, waiting for Suhyun to come out.

“I really love that dress!” Baekhyun said in excitement.

Suhyun felt in love with it even before trying it on. The lady pin the dress from the back to adjust it to her body. Her eyes began to get glazy as she stared at herself with that dress. “It looks beautiful...” Suhyun turned to the lady.

“You think so?” the lady nodded.

“Why don’t we show your... is your fiancé here with you?” Suhyun shook her head as she laugh.

“Aigoo! No haha they are too young.” the lady laughed. “Actually, two of them are the boyfriends of my fiancé’s nephews’...” The ladies eyes widen.

“Nephews’?”

“Oh, Yeah, nephews... they are such nice people I love them.”

“Well, why don’t we go show them?” Suhyun nodded. 

Baekhyun waited impatiently for Suhyun to come out. Yixing had to pin the boy down on the seat to make him stop walking back and forth. He stood up right away when he saw the two ladies walking out of the dressing rooms. “Oh, my god!” Baekhyun couldn’t close his mouth.

Kyungsoo had a wide smile while Yixing just nodded like crazy. “You guys like it?” Suhyun asked. Tears threatened to come out any second.

“We love it!” Baekhyun said as he hugged her. “You look so beautiful.” He began to tear up making her cry.

“Don’t cry” Kyungsoo hugged her.

“I just... I can’t believe I am getting married.” She said as he wiped the tears from her face with a tissue that Yixing had offered her. “I mean... I am so old already. These things are for young girls...”

“Says who?!” Kyungsoo said. He has a thing with age just in case you have forgotten. He doesn’t like it when Jongin makes fun of his age. We could say that he is narcissistic in that way.

“That’s not true. Plus you look beautiful. Taekyeong hyung would stay breathless.” Yixing said.

“Thank you guys...” She looked at herself in a wall mirror and sigh. “I guess we found the dress...” She said as she smiled. The boys jumped in excitement. 

After taking her measurements for the dress to get fixed and searching for shoes and hair accessories, the four of them left back to Jongin’s house fully accomplished. Suhyun invited them for dinner before arriving at Taekyeong’s house. They ended up eating pork ribs with rice and three bottles of soju. “Cheers!” Baekhyun raise his shot glass.

“For Suhyun’s and Taekyeong’s wedding!” Yixing cheer. The four raised their glasses and cheer.

“Thank you for everything. My mother couldn’t come because she is in America checking to see if my father can come for my wedding. He got very sick a couple of weeks ago. Taekyeong offered to take them to the best hospitals.” Everyone stood quiet.

“We are very sorry... how is he right now?” Baekhyun asked.

“He is much better thank god. My mom just wants to make sure that he will be well equipped here.” The boys nodded.

“Well we hope that he can be here. I am sure that in six months he is going to be like new.” Kyungsoo reassured her. She smiled to him as he side hugged him. They smiled and drank their teas.

Suhyun received a message from Taekyeong telling her that they were heading home. The four of them left back to Taekyeong’s house, all tired but happy.

Joonmyun wasted no time and immediately brought Yixing into a bone breaking hug. “I missed you...” Joonmyun kissed him without any shame of the world. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun shook their heads, but what can they do? Maybe they were jealous because their boyfriends weren’t there yet.

Taekyeong kissed Suhyun but nothing compare to what Joonmyun did. “How was your day?” he asked her. “You guys took good care of her, right?” All of them nodded. “Good.” He said. “Did you have any luck with the dress?” He asked her.

“Actually, we did... I found the dress already.” Taekyeong loved seeing his future wife smiled the way she was doing just now.

“It’s beautiful...” Yixing said.

“I hope you don’t get a heart attack uncle... you are quite old to receive any type of shocks...” Joonmyun joked earning a fierce glare from his uncle. Yixing hit him on the shoulder making him pout Taekyeong grin.

“Now that’s why I love him!” Taekyeong hugged Yixing making the young man blush. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo laughed. It’s such a relief to know that the family members love you as well

“Sorry he is taken” Suhyun laughed.

“Hey...” She joked. The six of them laugh.

“I am home!” They heard Jongin shouting.

“Who cares!” Joonmyun shouted back.

No one, except for Joonmyun and Taekyeong, expected Jongin’s remark. You can say that for Suhyun it was an old thing as well, “ you, you know you missed me.” Jongin enter the kitchen were everyone was at and blushed. He saw Joonmyun and his uncle with wide grins while Baekhyun and Yixing laughed. Kyungsoo smiled widely upon seeing his boyfriend. “Kyungie!” he run towards his shorty and hug him.

Baekhyun just pouted. Wasn’t Chanyeol supposed to be there as well? “Where is my bacon?” They all herd Chanyeol’s deep voice. Baekhyun was the one to run out of the kitchen. “Ahh” They heard Chanyeol grunting. Probably because Baekhyun jumped, making the giant fall to the floor with Baekhyun attached to him like a koala.

“Had fun today?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo who nodded in response.

“We did... and we found a dress for Suhyun. She looked beautiful.” Jongin smiled.

“She is beautiful.” The shorted nodded. “Give me a ing kiss.” Kyungsoo laughed but was stopped by Jongin’s hungry lips being attached to his.

 

Hello again my lovely readers!

I just want to say something..... What is V doing to me?! BTS in general? Let me know is stuck in my head and I just can’t seemed to get it out. Does that happen to you guys too? V is a bias wrecker! Damn you alien.

ALSO! I like bambam! I feel like a pedo and my sister is so lucky she is his age. Ugh, I can’t take her constant, “How does it feel to be a pedo?” She is so mean! Age is just a number *Cries hysterically* I love Park Yoochun even more so in your face! not your faces guys but my sister’s.

Now onto the story, the boys went on a shopping date with Suhyun and I just had to have that fluffy moment at the end. Nothing more to say in this chapter other than Baekyeol are a so stupid, Sulay is fudging hwaat and Kaisoo is pure love.

Guys don’t forget to comment and upvote (If you want to) I will see ya soon. XOXO, Lots of kisses full of saliva *Muak*

-Love Annie-