Double date

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

 

Suhyun couldn't stop looking at the ring on her finger, still not being able to fully digest everything. The boys had ear to ear smiles. Some of them hug her and congratulated her. Her tears were still there but had stopped a little. Taekyeong still felt very nervous even more seeing her like that, smiling and crying in front of him. "It's beautiful" she admired the heart shape pinkish stone on her ring finger. Baekhyun and Luhan nodded in a agreement. They also had tears on their eyes threating to roll down their cheeks.

Kyungsoo approach her and hug her. Suhyun returned the hug. "This was.... I have no words!" The boys and Taekyeong smiled. "I'm really touched.... I love you!" She hugged Taekyeong, who gladly hug her back.

The kids all went inside the house in search of food since they were all very hungry. Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun and Yixing serve the plates, while Minseok and Tao clean the table. The rest of the guys help with a few things. "I think that was amazing!" Minseok beamed.

"Yeah it was. I am just glad that everything turned out the way we planned it." Baekhyun said while putting a plate on the table.

Chanyeol walk closer to him and hug him by the waist. The shorter just smile, still serving plates with the giant attached to him. "Thanks to you baby!" The giant said. Baekhyun shook his head, trying to softly remove the giant away from him.

"It was all of us. We did a great job, and I love how our voices sounded." Everyone nodded.

"Ok, let's eat everyone" Joonmyun said. Everyone nodded while taking a seat (all next to their perspective boyfriends)

"Your uncle really is amazing at cooking" Kyungsoo said. He took another piece of the meat on the clam and eats it in delight. Jongin nodded, eating some of the meat him-self.

Tao and Baekhyun both squeal in excitement when they saw Suhyun and Taekyeong entering the house.  Suhyun wore a beautiful smile that soon appeared on the boy's faces as well. The older man felt proud of his kids. They had made the evening very pleasant with their singing and talents. Taekyeong was impressed very impressed. 

Everyone began to talk and dance, forgetting how late it was as they continue to dance and celebrate. Soon they began to depart one by one. Yixing and Kyungsoo were the last ones in the house. Taekyeong didn’t want them to drive so late at night so he offers them to stay over. “I have a guest room. The two of you can share...” Joonmyun raise a brow. “What?” Taekyeong casually asked.

“He can stay in my room” Joonmyun pointed at Yixing. Suhyun smile while the guest looked at each rather shyly. Taekyeong shook his head.

“Nope he can’t, neither will Kyungsoo stay at Jongin’s room. Don’t think that I don’t know how you kids are and no, no that’s not allow” Kyungsoo laugh a little when Suhyun shook his head. Taekyeong turned to them with a frown.

“Honey don’t you think that it’s kind of stupid?” Suhyun asked, Taekyeong raised brow in confusion. He turned to her crossing his arms.

“Care to elaborate?” Suhyun nodded.

“Joonmyun stays over in his house in Cheongju. Things happen. The things that you are implying. Besides, they are grownups. They know what they are doing...” Taekyeong by now was wide eyed.  Jongin and Joonmyun look at their uncle with grins. Suhyun is so nice.... the poor man shook his head.

“But... either way aiish I don’t want to know about that!” he walk to the kitchen. I don’t want to imagine my kids having !” Suhyun laughed. She followed him to the kitchen. Joonmyun and the boys stay behind laughing their asses off. Kyungsoo on the other hand, he thought about a few things. One of them was that he is still not like that with the younger. The two adults came out of the kitchen.

“Kids, thanks for everything it was amazing. I will be leaving now. I hope I can have a moment to spend with the two of you later on.” Both Kyungsoo and Yixing nodded with a smiled. “Oh, and don’t be noisy for the sake of you uncle...” Jongin and Joonmyun nodded. Taekyeong eyed the boys, Suhyun in front of him, he grab the keys and his jacket.

“I’ll be back in a while”

Joonmyun and Yixing went straight to the room while Kyungsoo and Jongin stay behind to clean a little. The shorter clean the kitchen while Jongin took care of the living room. All of the sudden he heard the shorter singing and smiled. He really loves how his boyfriend sings. He walked up to him and back hugged him, scaring the crap out of him. He laughed in Kyungsoo’s ear making the boy shiver. Jongin began to kiss him and joke making him laugh. “Hellooo there!” Yixing smirk at them. Kyungsoo push Jongin away, his cheeks bright pink. Jongin clear his throat.

“H-hyung...” Jongin said.

Yixing grab a cup and pour some water, “Don’t mind me I just came for some water....” he began to walk away. “Don’t forget” he turned to look at them.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Keep it down” Both Jongin and Kyungsoo blush. Kyungsoo wanted to say something but the other had left the kitchen. He looked at Jongin and sigh.

“They think we already did it...” the shorter pouted taking Jongin by surprise. He is starting to see this new side of him, his cute side. The taller walk up to him and hug him once again.

“Why don’t we take care of that right now?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. Jongin began to laugh. The shorter then realize that Jongin was playing around and push him to the side ashamed. Jongin stop laughing but continue to chuckle.

“You are a ert! I am sleeping in the guest room” The elder drop the rag on the sink and left to the living room. Jongin, with wide eyes, follow behind saying that he was just playing and that he was sorry. Kyungsoo smile to him-self. They watch a movie and then after an hour the front door was open. The younger didn’t want to let go of the elder, who happen to be resting his back against Jongin’s chest. Kyungsoo didn’t want for his boyfriend’s uncle to see them like that but Jongin could care less.

“I’m here kids... oh you guys clean the house...” Kyungsoo nodded. Taekyeong eye the two of them weirdly. “What’s wrong?” he asked Kyungsoo who look very uncomfortable. “What are you doing to him?” He then turned to Jongin who had a tight grip around the shorter.

“Nothing” Jongin said with a shrug.

Taekyeong shook his head and place the keys inside a drawer, “Ok, I am tired. I’ll see ya kids in the morning. Goodnight!”

“Goodnight Hyung!” Both Kyungsoo and Jongin said in unison.

Joonmyun and Yixing were the first ones to wake up. The two of them made breakfast for them and the rest. A couple of minutes later, Taekyeong came down with a huge smile. Joonmyun raise a brow while placing another plate on the table. “What happen?”

“Suhyun told her family and they are so happy. Her mom is beyond happy. She can’t stop saying how happy she is and that she wants a lot of grand kids.” The older blushed. Yixing smiled while Joonmyun nodded.

“Kids? God I will have more siblings. It’s time for a baby go for it uncle. You should be doing your homework already!” The older almost chocked on his coffee. He looked up at Joonmyun who had a serious face. “I mean it. The two of you are getting older not younger.”

“Alright, I am not that old!” Taekyeong pouted. “You should take Yixing on a trip. Have you been in Seoul lately?” The boy shook his head.

“Not really I just know a couple of places” Taekyeong nodded.

“Tell Jongin and have a double date. That must be fun!” Joonmyun beam at the idea.

Kyungsoo’s head rested on Jongin’s chest. The younger look so peaceful and for a moment he felt like a creep for staring too much. His finger began to trace the younger’s jaw and then lips. Why I am blushing? He asked him-self. It took him another minute or two to look somewhere else. His fingers headed towards the tan’s chest that rose up and then down. He touched the chest and then smile. “I’m not the only that likes to touch” he immediately remove his hand away from the younger and blush. “Good morning” he opened his eyes and saw that the shorter cover his entire body with the blanket. He let out a laugh. 

“G-good morning” he heard the shorter said. He tried to remove the blanket away but he held it tighter. “Hey, I want to see my beautiful!” Kyungsoo laugh.

“I look horrible” Kyungsoo said. Jongin stop what he was doing with a frown.

“No you are not!” The shorter uncover his eyes. “You are not ugly at all. If anything I should be lucky to have someone as beautiful as you” Kyungsoo blush. The younger took the opportunity to remove the blanket away from the shorter and lean down to kiss him. The shorter open his eyes once they stop kissing. “See you are beautiful” Kyungsoo push the younger off of him and left running to the bathroom. Jongin stood there laughing. He just found the shorter cuter every day. He began to make the bed. When the Kyungsoo came out of the bathroom he saw Jongin making the bed. His abs could be seen and the grey sweatpants hung loosely around his hips. He had to look somewhere else if not... “Are you hungry?” the shorter nodded.

They made their way down holding hands. Joonmyun saw them and smile at them. “Good morning” he greeted them. Kyungsoo smile to him as he wave. Jongin stuck his tongue out. Joonmyun and Yixing told them about the double date. Kyungsoo smile widely. He, just like Yixing, had never been to Seoul. Well they have but they don’t really have the time to get to know the places. Joonmyun took them back to Cheongju just to let them get some stuff and then drove back to Seoul, where Jongin waited for them.

He had received a call from the school asking him if he could stay and tutor in the afternoons. Sehun had agreed but he didn’t know if he could because then he will get out of work really late and it would be exhausting to be driving back and forth. Now that he thinks about he might as well get a house in Cheongju.

The two couples headed towards Lotte world. Total cliché when it comes to couples, but either way here they were. Yixing and Jongin spotted a wild ride and run towards it. They were so excited but when then turn around they spot their boyfriends mouth wide-open. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun look at each other and then at their boyfriends. “Do you want to ride that?” Joonmyun asked Kyungsoo who shook his head.

“Umm Jongin...” the shorter call him over. Jongin smile and walk towards him.

“Can we ride that one?” He asked in excitement. Kyungsoo look back at the ride and then at Jongin’s whose eyes sparkle in excitement. The older found himself nodding. He gulped the knot that had formed on his throat. Yixing figure out that Joonmyun wasn’t that excited and pass on the game.  Joonmyun felt grateful but bad at the same time because Yixing seem very happy about the ride. At the end, the two couples got in the ride. They were the five worst minutes in their lives. Kyungsoo curse everyone because he somehow had slip and almost flew out of the ride (according to him) Jongin had to hold him still for a while. Joonmyun had to throw up.

They got hungry and buy some snacks on their way to another ride. The shorter of all of them (Kyungsoo) beamed when he remember a place that he wanted to go to. He turned to Jongin with his cone on his hand and smile widely. “What is it?” Jongin chuckled at the cutie in front of him.

“Can we go to the Seoul Tower?” Joonmyun and Jongin look at each other before nodding.

“Sure” Jongin says. Kyungsoo then turns back to the front with a huge smile plaster on his face. Jongin finds the scene adorable and turns the shorter over. He hugs him by the waist and kisses him, not really caring about their surroundings. The action takes Joonmyun and Yixing by surprise because not even they do that. And it’s not because they don’t want to, but because of the people. Kyungsoo eyes the place to see if someone is looking at them. He then slightly pushes Jongin away. The younger frowns at the action and asks him what is wrong. People had seen them and not all of them were pleased. Kyungsoo’s head hung low in an attempt to make the people stop looking at them. That’s when Jongin figures out what is bothering the elder.

“Jongin you need to be careful. People are not very friendly when it comes to men dating men or women dating women. Unfortunately, straight people hate us either in secret or they show it by beating the crap out of us or making us the worst thing ever live and a sin.” Jongin listen to his brother. Not even when he was “straight” did he come to hate homouals or look down on them. They are still humans.

“But... that means I can’t hold hands with him or kiss him?” The younger asks in disbelief and in anger. He sees that people is still looking at them and frowns. “What?!” He shouts at them. Yixing’s and Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. Jongin is so new at this. “Why don’t you just take a picture?!” He snaps at a lady that is shaking her head at them.

“Jongin” Kyungsoo tugs his sleeve making him look up at him. The elder bits his lips as he glances around. “Let’s go, ok?” Jongin nods. Once they are out of the sight of those people, Jongin sighs.

“This is so...”

“Unfair, ridiculous, stupid... you name them” Joonmyun says. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and sighs again. “We have to be “Respectful” Jongin we never know if a person that hates us is there watching us. Odds are they will beat the out of us”

“Why?”

“That’s how they are” Yixing says. “My cousin got almost killed. He and his boyfriend were on a date in Jeju Island. The two of them like to touch and kiss each other. One time, though they didn’t in public. They hold hands, kiss and play. People got angry and offended. When my cousin tried to talk one man came up to him and started to beat him.” Jongin frown. “Since then we never do that. At least the guys and us. Minseok didn’t like it but after seeing my cousin he change minds.”

“That’s absurd!” The younger snapped. Kyungsoo hold his hand in an attempt to calm him down. The younger look at their hands and sigh once again. “I’m still touching you. I won’t let anyone put a hand on you”

“Just don’t get in trouble yourself, ok?” The younger smiled. Kyungsoo was worrying about him too.

“Ok, I promise” he hugs the shorter. He quickly looks around to see if anyone is watching and quickly place a kiss on Kyungsoo’s forehead. Kyungsoo just laugh making the rest smile as well.

 

Hello my lovely readers long time no see! First of all I want to welcome the new readers. I hope to hear from you soon in the comments section below :D There would be more about the double date on the next chapter so this is not the end.... I want to make it a bit more realistic. As you all know we have come a long way when it comes to homouality but there is still a lot of discrimination. Even in the places where it is acceptable, people still find themselves being criticize. Now, since they are in South Korea as you all know Korea is a very conservative place so eventually they will get more hate. Don’t worry I don’t like much angst so don’t expect much from it. School is starting for me tomorrow *Cries* and the worst part is that I am sick. My throat hurts and I keep on getting massive headaches.  I seriously hate this weather. First is chilly and then it’s super-hot ugg I don’t get this!! Now, because of that I got a cold, a fever whatever it is, is killing me. I just hope that I get better by the end of the weekend because I want to go out hihihih. As always, I hope you guys like this update. Don’t forget to comment and I will see ya!

-Love Annie-

 

PS: I started a new story (I know I should finish the ones that I have first, shoot me) I was watching a lot of scary movies like two weeks ago with my sister because we are fans of them. Anyways, after watching really scary ones we decided to move onto horror-comedy. Then a plot came into my mind involving the handsome boys from EXO, of course. So I hope you guys give it a try as well. I promise you it will be fun and scary at the same time. Just click on the picture below, Thanks!