Double date second part

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

The younger had a hard time trying to fully understand the situation. There were times when he just wanted to turn the elder and place a kiss right there and then, but then what they had talked about earlier that day prevented him from doing so. Kyungsoo notice how displease the younger look and it flatters him. He grabbed Yixing’s hand and pulls him towards him. The other turn to him rather surprise. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

Kyungsoo glance over at Jongin and Joonmyun, “Why don’t we buy those locks?” Yixing frown.

“Locks?” The shorter nodded.

“Yeah, you put a message and then you put them with the rest...” Yixing nodded after a couple of seconds. Then they look at each other.

“You tell them!” they both said in unison. They look once at again at their boyfriends and blush.

“I don’t want to....” Yixing said.

“Yeah, I don’t want to sound like a girl” Yixing nodded. The two of them sigh in defeat even when they truly wanted to do it.

They kept on walking until Joonmyun look at a store and then elbow his younger brother. The younger turned to him in anger and pain. He then noticed the store and smiled. “Kyungie!” the younger shouted and completely forgot about their little chat a while ago. The elder looked at Yixing and then at his boyfriend.

“Yes...” He asked wide-eyed.

Jongin clears his throat and then smiles, “I want to do something with you... I well you know....” The elder cocked his head to side. Joonmyun couldn’t help but laugh at how nervous his younger brother was. After five minutes of just Jongin opening and closing his mouth, he decided to tell the boys instead.

“Move retard!” The younger was push to the side. Kyungsoo took hold of his boyfriend to prevent him from falling down. Yixing looked at the two boys and then at his boyfriend, now mimicking Kyungsoo’s tilt of the head. The younger just glared at Joonmyun. “You were taking too long.” The older said. “There is this thing that it’s done here in the tower. You buy locks and put a special message and then put them there.” Both Yixing and Kyungsoo giggle. “We were wondering if you guys wanted to do it... with us?” the boys nodded.

“Sweet!” Jongin grab Kyungsoo’s hand and took him towards the store to purchase a lock. The elder turns to Yixing and Joonmyun who laugh as they shook their heads. Jongin is just too silly and cute to function.

The four young men enter the store, both couples smiling to each other. Kinship is really common there so they don’t really have problems with that. Kyungsoo saw a brown lock with black and some cool designs. It looked cool and sophisticated. Then he saw a grey one and just couldn’t decide on which one to get. Jongin then saw the grey one and liked it. “You like that one?” Kyungsoo asked him. The younger nodded. “I liked it too”

Jongin got it and smile, “Then should we get this one?” The elder nodded.

Joonmyun and Yixing had gotten a purple one with a mini unicorn. Jongin laugh at it. Yixing slightly push him to the side making him laugh more. They made their purchase and rush towards the little fence were the locks are put. “What should we write?” Kyungsoo ask Jongin.

There was something that Jongin wanted to put but then he thought that maybe it was too much? He didn’t want Kyungsoo to feel rushed or not ready. All of those thoughts came into his mind. His forehead had a frown, as if he was in so much thought. Kyungsoo shake his arm a little to snap him out of it. The younger look down at his boyfriend who had a worry look “Is something bothering you?” Kyungsoo asked him.

Jongin took the marker and shook his head, “No, not at all. Do you know what you want to put?” Kyungsoo nodded. “You do?”

“Yeah, I will umm well you will know once I finish” With a blush he remove the marker and locker from the younger’s hand and began to write. Jongin waited rather impatiently to know what his boyfriend would write about him or them who know. After a minute or two, Kyungsoo passed the younger the marker. “You have to write something now”

“Can I see what you wrote?” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Until you are done with yours” Jongin nodded with a pout.

It took Jongin more than five minutes to write something that at the end was not what he really wanted to write in the beginning. “There can I read it now?” Kyungsoo nodded. He turned the lock to other side and began to read it. Kyungsoo couldn’t stop looking at the way the smile on Jongin’s face become larger.

Jongin’s heart skipped a beat at every single word written in there. Kyungsoo glance at the other two who peck their lips quick and then smile at each other. Kyungsoo blush once more. Jongin re-read the little note and sigh happily. –Thank you for accepting me. I still can’t believe that after so much I was able to find love once again. I will do my best to make you happy and to be the perfect partner. I will still like you even when you get tire of me or move on. Forever yours, Kyungie

“Kyungsoo...” The older lock gazes with the younger. The two of them felt a tight sensation around their chest and wonder, “Does he feel it too?” the intensity of the look was too much for Kyungsoo that he had to turn away for a while. “Here read mine” the younger passed him the lock over.

With shaky hands Kyungsoo grab the lock and began to read it. –Kyungie, I know I might still be young and stupid but I want you to know that when it comes to you, I become a completely different person. I had never felt this way before towards someone is kind of scary. I want to leave this here so others can see how much you mean to me. And to never be able to find it again but I know that this would be here forever and ever just like I will be there with you forever and ever. I am glad that Chanyeol and Sehun took me to that bar that night. And I thank that night as well. Forever yours, Jongin

The elder look up at Jongin who never took his eyes off of him. They look at each other again and smile. The younger grab the lock and Kyungsoo’s hand at the same time. “Should we put it there?” Kyungsoo gave a slow nod. They walk towards the fence and sigh. Those were a lot of locks. They found a perfect almost empty place (Which is impossible due to how crowded the fence is with locks) and the two of them lock it there. Kyungsoo smile once they step back to see their lock. In the front a big heart was drawn with the initials, J&K.

Joonmyun and Yixing witness the way the other two look at each other. Yixing lean closer to Joonmyun and sigh in happiness. It was starting to get cold so Joonmyun place an arm around his shoulders. Once again, Jongin could give a flying about the people around him. He had so much feelings going on around him. The way Kyungsoo look at him was too much to handle. The other two still look at them. Yixing had managed to take a picture and send it to Baekhyun who by now must be peeing in excitement.

Said and done, Baekhyun was watching a movie with Chanyeol when his phone vibrated. He opened the text that had a bunch of hearts and a big ‘awwww’ follow by the picture. The petite boy began to squeal in excitement. He passed the phone over to Chanyeol. The giant smiled. They were happy that the two love birds were doing well. Seeing the petite young man so happy made the giant happy as well. He pulled him down and placed a kiss on him.

Jongin began to lean closer to Kyungsoo. The elder knew what was about to happen, and in all honesty he could care less too. He wanted that kiss more than anything in that moment. The younger didn’t stop. He brought the elder closer to him by the waist making Kyungsoo laugh. Jongin had a smile too. Soon their lips touch. People did watch and Joonmyun was surprised to see a couple of girls squealing and going, ‘aaaaww, how romantic’ Yixing smile and then look back at his friends.

They parted lips for the sake of gaining some air back on their lungs. Jongin caressed Kyungsoo’s cheeks that were slightly pink at the moment. “T-this might sound so cheesy but... if you weren’t holding me I would have fly” Kyungsoo said. Jongin chuckled.

“As long as your cheesiness is directed at me then I don’t mind it at all” he lean down again and peck the already swollen lips once again.

“Guys we are hungry!” Joonmyun shouted. Kyungsoo and Jongin turned towards them and nodded.

They couldn’t believe how dark it was already. And it wasn’t really that late. It was barely eight. The weather had dropped as well. Yixing really wanted to visit a mall, Coex Mall. Joonmyun agree so they went there to eat and buy some stuffs. It was big, Yixing was very amused. What surprised Kyungsoo and Yixing the most was the aquarium. Hunger was long time forgotten. The aquarium was Kyungsoo’s and Yixing’s priority at the moment. They spent about an hour and a half in there. Finally their stomachs demanded them for food again.

**

“What are they?!”

“What?” a girl turn towards the direction of her friend and frown, “What is it?”

**

“Should we eat here?” Joonmyun pointed at a Chinese restaurant. Yixing nodded so did the rest. The boys ordered their foods. They start a conversation and soon the four began to laugh.

“You guys looked really cute a while ago...” Yixing casually said as he took a sip of his tea. Kyungsoo blush while Jongin smiled.

“Yeah, you guys did...” Joonmyun agreed. Their food arrived minutes later. It was like their stomachs knew that they were about to eat because they began to grow louder. “Remember the time when you go lost in here?” Joonmyun began to laugh. Jongin shook his head, an obvious tint of red starting to form on his cheeks. “Yes you do. I remember you were so scared that you went up the security office and made them call our uncle through the intercom.”

“Yaahh!” Jongin blush deeper. “I was just ten” he pouted as he cross his arms. Kyungsoo and Yixing laugh. “Kyungie, don’t laugh!” he pouted deeper. Kyungsoo stop laughing.

“I’m sorry” he said as he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. They began to eat. Around an hour later they were done and ready to leave.

None of them knew that from a far two young women look at them. Jongin excuse him-self to the bathroom asking if anyone else needed to go. The rest didn’t need to so Jongin left by him-self. Joonmyun took the opportunity to show the boys the stores that he and his brother like the most. Kyungsoo then realize that the store in front of them sell a lot of caps. Joonmyun smile answering his question. “Yeah, that’s where he buys his caps from.” Kyungsoo nodded with a smile. They kept on walking until someone bump into Kyungsoo. His eyes widen at the sight of Lyn.

“S-sorry... I didn’t see you.” He bowed. She had her arms crossed and a judging look directed towards him. Another girl stood by her side with a confuse look instead.

“What a surprise...” She said. Her tone of voice felt like sharps going through his soul. Kyungsoo sigh. He didn’t like the way she was looking at him or the way she talked to him.

“Well if you excuse us?” Kyungsoo tried to move pass her but he stop him. Joonmyun and Yixing watch the whole thing. Joonmyun wanted to just tell her off but he isn’t like that. Now, if Baekhyun were to be there than that would have been a completely different thing.

“How’s Jongin?” She asked. Kyungsoo bit his lip in anger and then turn to her.

“Good, why do you ask?” he said.

Lyn look at her nails as she shrug, “Just... I was curious. How does it work huh? I am very curious. Is he happy? I bet no one likes him right?” Joonmyun frown.

“Hey!” Lyn cut Joonmyun off.

“Not talking to you” She glared at him, “I just want to get something straight here.” Kyungsoo crossed his arms while semi-glaring at her. “I am not pleased to see you...” Kyungsoo laughed.

“The feeling is mutual” he said making her angrier.

“Look, rainbow boy! You will never make him happy. He needs someone that can give him things. I bet he wants to have kids,” Kyungsoo’s glare began to change into a worried look. “A girl or a boy to play with. Those things you can’t give...”

“Kyungsoo let’s go” Yixing pull his arm.

“You are worthless! You destroy his life. I can give him all of those things... A home, kids, a family. You can’t give him any of that.” Yixing pull Kyungsoo. The three of them walk away from her.

Kyungsoo didn’t say much, he just continue to look at the floor. Yixing looked concerned but Kyungsoo would just say that he was ok. Joonmyun on the other hand he was very angry. They saw Jongin walking out of the restroom. The shorter turned to Joonmyun and Yixing. “Please don’t say anything...” Kyungsoo begged them. Yixing gave him a look. He needed to tell him what had happen but Kyungsoo was too embarrassed to do so. “Please!” Both sigh as they agree to stay quiet.

“Should we go?” Jongin asked them once he got to them. The three of them nodded. Kyungsoo smiled to him and hold his hand. Jongin smiled and accepted the hand more than gladly. The ride was quiet. Jongin didn’t like how quiet Kyungsoo became all of the sudden. They were doing fine but now even Joonmyun and Yixing acted weird.

A home, kids, and a family. You can’t give him any of that.

He remembered the words from Lyn and his hands became into fits. But she was right. He can’t give him any of that. Not even a home.

Sorry for the mistakes!! I know don’t hate me so much. A story needs to have some drama once in a while so.... but the good thing is that the precious moment is almost here!! So just hang in there a little. Nothing much to say just that Jongin wants to say something I don’t know if you guys figure it out. It’s just that he thinks it’s too soon. Everyone is starting to see Jongin’s true feelings yey!! Don’t forget to comment my lovely readers and I want to thank those who subscribed to Mystery at XOXO High! I hope to hear from you all more later on in the story. I will see ya!

 

-Love Annie-