I'm not weak

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

“Where is Jongin?” Tao asked Kyungsoo as he danced along the music.

The shorter pour some drinks as he replied, “Home... His uncle wants him and Joonmyun in his company tomorrow.” Tao nodded.

“What for?” The taller asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. He gave the two girls the drinks, “Here you go.” The girls thanked him while walking away into the dance floor.

“Is that a pout I see?” Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo, who by the way did pout.

“Shut up...” Kyungsoo threw him a dirty rag. Baekhyun gasp as he threw it away.

“Bothering my man?” Chanyeol walked closer to them. Baekhyun grinned. He didn’t waste any second into wrapping his arms all over his giant.

”Why don’t we dance?” Tao asked Kyungsoo. He saw the way his best friend sulked over Jongin. Offering the young man some distraction looked like the perfect idea.

“Well, I guess... that won’t hurt” Tao smiled as he grabbed his best friend’s hand.

The two of them dance to the very energetic song. Kris and the others joined them, eventually. The ten of them dance, drink and smiled. “Who is that guy there?” Some western blonde guy asked his dancing partner.

“Him, oh, he is the bartender. Very cute by the way but I think he is taken.” The blonde guy laughed.

“Taken?” The other nodded. All along, Kyungsoo dance and laugh with his best friends. “There is no such thing in our world.” The two of them started laughing as they kissed.

Kyungsoo had to head back to work so did Baekhyun. They continue to laugh as they pour drinks for the thirsty hot guys out there. Baekhyun continue to flirt with Chanyeol, which got him in trouble because he is supposed to be working not ing in the bathrooms, but then again they can’t think about some other things when their are hard as a rock, can they?

“Can you stop looking at me like that?” Baekhyun sighed. The tightness around his jeans was getting unbearably painful, and it was all because of Chanyeol.

The taller smirk, “Like what?” he asked as he lean on the bar. Baekhyun huffed as he clean a spill drink.

“Like that you idiot!” Baekhyun pushed him off the table with a small laughed. Chanyeol just laugh.

“Hey...” Kyungsoo stop looking at his friends to look at the guy in front of him.

“What can I get for you?” Kyungsoo politely asked.

The guy chuckled as he lean in closer to Kyungsoo. The other just smiled in return. “Your name?” Kyungsoo just laughed.

“Why do you want my name?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Just... you know I loved the way you dance...”

“Really?” The blonde nodded, “You speak perfect Korean...”

The guy chuckled again, “That’s because I wanted to be able to communicate with a certain person.” He said.

“That’s cool... So what can I get you?”

“I already told you...” Kyungsoo frowned, “I’m Charles”

“Umm, I’m Kyungsoo the bartender...” He laughed. Charles laughed as well.

In a way, Kyungsoo felt a bit uncomfortable just for the way Charles looked at him. He isn’t stupid. He knows that look very well. “Ok, I am a bit busy so...”

“Right... I’ll have a beer.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Here you go.” The guy grabbed his beer but at the same time he made sure to caressed Kyungsoo’s hand as he grabbed the bottle.

Kyungsoo just removed his hand away from the guy, never loosing eye contact. Baekhyun and Luhan saw the whole thing and both grinned. The guy left with his friend who from afar told him, “Told you” They know people there because they are regulars. They know that Kyungsoo has someone. “Guys! Yixing came down the stage panting. Kyungsoo was fast to give him a drink. The taller took it as he thanked him and then took a big gulp. “I am tired!” They all laughed. “G-guess what?” He tried to regain his breath. “Wooo I never get out of breath only with Joonmyun but you guys don’t need to know that...” The rest rolled their eyes. “There is going to be a gay parade very soon...”

“Really?!” Baekhyun beamed.

“Neh, and I was invited” Yixing wriggled his brows.

“Wait!” Minseok stopped Yixing from further talking, “Are you talking about the one in Los Angeles?” Yixing nodded, “No way!” Everyone’s eyes widen.

“Yes way and I was told that I could take who ever I want. Expenses included and a place to stay.”

“How?” Sehun asked.

“I’m royalty biatch! Figure it out.” They laughed.

“Very funny...” Sehun pouted. Yixing just hugged him as he ruffled his hair.

“So, are you taking Joonmyun?” Kris asked.

Yixing nodded while taking a sip from his drink, “Not only him... how would you boys like to spend two weeks in Los Angeles?”

Everyone jumped as they hugged and kiss him.

 

 

Joonmyun was ready the next morning while Jongin took forever to find his shoes. He didn’t want to go dress so casual to his uncle’s company. He made sure to look as hot as possible. “Wow. Where are you going?” Joonmyun asked his younger brother.

Jongin zip his jeans, “That’s what I want to ask you as well...” Joonmyun laughed.

“Looking fabulous boys, now let’s go!” Taekyeong walked into Jongin’s room.

“Just... let me find my phone.... where is my phone?!” Jongin half shouted as he desperately tried to look for his phone.

Both Taekyeong and Joonmyun shook their heads, “Umm, you might want to check your hand.” Jongin frowned at his uncle.

“You idiot!” Joonmyun said as he got out of the room.

“What is going on in that thick head of yours?” Taekyeong asked.

They headed towards the company. Everyone bowed to them when they entered the building. It had been quite a while since Jongin’s last visit, but he didn’t fail to receive those looks from some of the workers there and some ual looks coming from the ladies. He just smirk at them, like usual, and enter his uncle’s office.

Joonmyun shook his head, “What?” Jongin asked in annoyance.

“What?” Joonmyun mimic him rather annoyed.

“Ok...” Taekyeong took a sit on his chair. Joonmyun and Jongin stop glaring at each other to look at their uncle. “I need models for a new shoe design. The ones that I had don’t want to do it because they say they look too gay...” Joonmyun frowned.

“Shoes? Gay?” Taekyeong nodded.

“They found out that you are gay. All of them quit because they didn’t want to be associated with homouals.” he pointed at Joonmyun.

“That’s bull!” Jongin said.

“It’s not contagious...” Joonmyun said a bit offended.

Taekyeong nodded, “The thing is I need to get models and a new design by next week. I don’t have time to search for any models and I need the designs as well...”

Jongin bit his lip, “I can do the designs...” Taekyeong look at his nephew.

“Would you? I mean you said that you didn’t want to be associated with the company whatsoever.” the younger just shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, I don’t but I don’t want you to worry about that. Plus you have the wedding to worry about and I think that’s more important.” The older smiled at his nephew.

“About the models... I know about some guys that can help.” Joonmyun said with a smirk. Taekyeong just sigh in relief as he thank them.

 

 

Baekhyun took Kyungsoo on an ice cream date. The two of them sat on the grass as they their spoons. They had been walking for a while now. They eventually got tired and decided to take a short break. “He has been looking at you for the past ten minutes.” Baekhyun told Kyungsoo.

The brunette glanced to his right and indeed, there was a hot looking guy looking at him. “So?” He said as he continued to eat his vanilla ice cream.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, “Just saying...” “Aigoo” He almost drop his ice cream on him-self. “He is coming this way!” Kyungsoo turned and saw the guy looking straight at him.

He immediately turned to Baekhyun wide-eyed. “Oh, my god! What do I do?” He asked.

Baekhyun didn’t have time to answer him because the guy had reached them and now stood in front of them, “Hey” he look directly at Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo to look back at the guy calling him, “Umm hi?”

The guy chuckled at him making him blush a little, “What’s your name?”

“I-I... D.O” Baekhyun almost chocked on his ice cream, “Are you ok?” Kyungsoo patted him.

Baekhyun just nodded, “Nice to meet you, D.O. My name is Moon.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Nice to meet you too... umm....”

“Hey would you like to go drink something?” Kyungsoo scrunch his brows as he pouted. He wanted to be with Jongin but why was it that guys all of the sudden took interest on him?

“Oh, he can’t...” Baekhyun said.

The guy just stare at Baekhyun and then at Kyungsoo. “Why?”

“He is taken...” The guy laughed.

“Figures...” Kyungsoo frowned, “Someone as you couldn’t be single. Here is my number just in case you take my offer on that drink.” Kyungsoo grabbed the little paper from his hand.

“Thanks?” The guy started walking, “Hey...” Kyungsoo called. Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo. The diva boy didn’t know what Kyungsoo was into. “I won’t need it.” He said with a smiled. The guy just stared at him shrug and walk away.

“D.O?” Baekhyun asked him as he laughed.

Kyungsoo slightly pushed him, “I didn’t know what to say. I panicked.” Baekhyun continue to laugh his out.

“You are smart, though.” Kyungsoo nodded, “What’s up with you and all the boy’s attention?” Baekhyun said as he elbowed him.

“What do you mean?”

“Yesterday at O’ Me! That guy was all over you and now this Moon guy.”

“Shut up.” They both laughed, “I am hot that’s why... too bad I am taken.” Baekhyun nodded.

“That’s right.” He said.

Kyungsoo’s phone started ringing. His smiled grew wider as he answered his phone. Baekhyun just listen to him while eating his ice cream. “Let’s go. Jongin is almost here.” The brunette said with an ear to ear smiled.

He arrived to his house with Baekhyun in less than five minutes. He was expecting to see Jongin but the younger was still not there. They waited for him until they heard knocking on the door. Kyungsoo stood up and rushed towards the door. When he opened it he was brought into a tight hug and a breath taking kiss. Baekhyun just giggle at them. “Ok. I have to go. Chanyeol is waiting for me” Jongin greeted him, “We are going to see movies and then mmm...” He inhale and exhale air, “ the out of each other.” He said in delight. Kyungsoo shook his head while Jongin laughed.

“As if he will let you top!” Kyungsoo shouted.

Baekhyun turned to him with a smirk, “You never know. At the heat of the moment, he won’t be able to say no.” Jongin listened but didn’t really understand or fully digest what was been said between his boyfriend and friend.

Kyungsoo laughed as he waved at Baekhyun. He slowly closed the door and turned to his boyfriend. “Why won’t Chanyeol let him?” He asked.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen, “Would you let me top?” He asked. Jongin stood quiet for a moment. –would I? He thought to him-self.

He never really thought about it because he is a man. He is the one in charge of sticking his up in someone’s and not the other way around. He also feels that, in a way, it will make him feel less of a man. Then again Kyungsoo is the one getting ed and he is not less of a man. Besides, Jongin saw the way Kyungsoo arched his back and continue to pound on him. The look on his face was enough to tell him that it felt ing great. “I won’t ask you, though.” Kyungsoo said. He didn’t like the suffocating silence. “Because I loved your inside of me” he thought to him-self.

“I missed you!” Jongin pushed him to the couch. Kyungsoo laughed as he let Jongin get on top of him.

“I missed you too. Last night as well” He said with a pout. “You know... the bed also missed you.” Jongin grinned.

“Really?” Kyungsoo nodded, “Was it the bed or someone else?” He asked as he leaned in to peck the shorter.

The shorter smile as he let Jongin kiss his face. “Both...” He said.

Jongin stood quiet for a moment. He thought about the possibility of staying with Kyungsoo but he doesn’t know if the shorter will want or if it’s too soon. His train of thoughts were cut when Kyungsoo slightly push him off of him. The younger pouted but fallowed Kyungsoo nonetheless. “So, what was the thing that your uncle wanted to talk about?”

Kyungsoo enter his room and began to take out a new set of clothes and a towel. Jongin stared at him, intensely. Kyungsoo saw it and refrain himself from striping in front of his boyfriend. His face heat up and he knew he was blushing. Jongin shut the door and sat on that very couch where Kyungsoo acted all naughty. “He needs models and someone to do some designs...”

“Oh...” Jongin nodded. “So, did he find someone?” Again the younger nodded.

“I’m going to ask Tao, Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun and Yixing to model and I am the one doing the designs for the new pictorial. My uncle needs to sell some shoes that he bought from someone else, but people think that they are too gay.” Kyungsoo laughed.

“I’ll like to see that...” They both laughed. “I want to model!” Kyungsoo beamed. He ended up removing his shirt. “I think I have it me.” He began to pose as he looked at himself in his wall mirror.

He saw Jongin standing up and stopped posing. A pair of arms wrapped his waist. He smiled while letting the younger pull him towards the bed. “No you don’t.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Why? I’m not hot?” Jongin laughed. Kyungsoo frowned deeper.

“That’s the thing! I don’t want anyone seeing you... posing the way you were doing it right now, shirtless...” He began to kiss the elder’s neck. Kyungsoo needed to get change but he did not wanted to stop the younger from doing what he was doing.

“Jealous?” He asked.

“Mhhm...” Jongin hummed in Kyungsoo’s chest making him pant and shiver.

“I have to get ready...” Kyungsoo panted.

“So?” Jongin said.

“I need to take a shower...”

“I’ll join you” But in that second Jongin’s phone started ringing. It was a message from Yixing, telling him that they needed to be at the club earlier because he needed to talk to them.

Jongin groaned as he let Kyungsoo walk into the bathroom, “Yixing is waiting for us at the club. Do you really want to model?” He asked.

Kyungsoo stop from opening the bathroom’s door, “Yeah...” Jongin sighed, “But it’s ok...”

“Alright, I’ll tell my uncle. He would like to have you as a model.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Why don’t you model too?” Jongin pointed at him-self.

“Me?” Kyungsoo nodded, “Nah...”

“Yeah, we can totally make a couple shoot... Put the real gay meaning in those shoes.” Jongin chuckled, “I Think it will be fun.”

Jongin nodded, “I think so too.”

 

 

Yixing dance for a while on stage, again, everyone cheer on him. The dirty blonde haired young men never fail to entertain his audience. He was their favorite. Joonmyun passed his boyfriend a bottle of fresh water. Kyungsoo and Jongin were still not there, so they waited for them.

A couple of minutes later the two of them walked into the club. The twelve of them sat on a table. “Ok, what is it that you have to tell us?” Minseok asked.

Yixing took another sip of his water, “Remember that I told you about Los Angeles?” Jongin and Joonmyun shook their heads. “Right, baby you weren’t here yesterday.” Yixing told Joonmyun who nodded, “Well, I was invited to Los Angeles to the parade. I was told that I could take whoever I wanted, expenses included,” Everyone nodded with wide smiles, “I was told today that the trip is in a week so... guys we need to get ready!” Everyone shouted in excitement. “Baby do you want to go?” he asked Joonmyun.

“A week?” Yixing nodded. “I...” The blonde began to pout, “Of course I want too...”

“But?” Yixing asked as his pout grew deeper.

“We have to work... our uncle needs our help.” Yixing huffed.

“Then you won’t be able to go?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin, who shook his head.

“Unless...” Everyone look at Joonmyun. “Guys would you help us?” Everyone nodded.

Jongin took Kyungsoo to the dance floor. The two of them dance, laugh and kiss. That Charles guy looked at them with a raise brow. He enjoyed the little scene. “That’s the guy...” His friend told him, “He is hot” Charles nodded.

“You know what else is hot?” The guys shook his head, “Me stealing the boyfriend.”

“Who? Kyungsoo?” Charles shook his head.

“The tan guy...” His friend grinned.

“Good luck!”

Kyungsoo needed to head back to the bar. Jongin took him to his working spot. “I’m going to the bathroom,” Kyungsoo nodded. He watched Jongin’s figure disappearing on the crow. A bunch of guys and girls ask for drinks. Baekhyun helped him and then Yixing joined them once he was done with show. Baekhyun thank him because they really needed the help.

Jongin enter the bathroom and finish with his business. A blonde guy look at him while entering the bathroom. Jongin just ignore him as he washed his hands. The guy never stopped looking at him and it only took a couple of seconds for him to walk up to Jongin. “Hey...” Jongin look at him and nodded his head.

“Hey” Jongin said.

“What’s your name?” The guy asked.

Jongin answered him but never really looking at him in the eyes. “Excuse me.” Jongin said as he was about to get out of the bathroom. “What are you doing?” Jongin asked in annoyance.

The guy was about to push him to the wall and kiss the living lights out of him, but Jongin moved. ”The !” Jongin pushed him and got out of the bathroom. He finally got to his friends. He was angry. Sehun saw it and ask him what was wrong. The younger shook his head as he took a big gulp of his beer.

“Easy dude” Sehun removed the bottle.

“That was seriously disgusting!” Jongin said. Sehun frowned and asked him again what was wrong, “Some guy tried to stick his tongue inside my mouth!” Sehun laughed, “Don’t laugh, jerk!”

“Sorry... but it happens and a lot. There are some ed up guys in here.” Jongin frowned. He remembered the guy that tried to hurt Kyungsoo. Sehun sensed and decided to change topics. “Hey, I am actually excited to model.” Jongin smiled.

“I know that’s why I asked you.” Sehun grinned.

“So, Kyungsoo is modeling too?” Jongin nodded.

“Yeah...” He sighed, “People is going to see him.” He said with a pout.

“So?” Sehun asked, earning himself a glare from the younger.

“I don’t want that!” Jongin half shouted.

“Damn that green eye monster really got you.” Jongin glare at him once again.

“Shut up!” The younger walked towards Chanyeol and Kris.

Charles was angry. He kept on telling his friend how he was rejected and that he was going to get revenge. The other guy told him to drop it. At the end of the day there are a lot of guys in the club willing to give him what he wants, but Charles didn’t want them. He wanted Kyungsoo. “What can I get you... oh” Kyungsoo saw Charles in front of him. “I’ll get you a beer.”

“How about a dance?” Kyungsoo laughed as he shook his head.

“No thanks” Kyungsoo said while opening the bottle. “Here you go, enjoy”

Charles just stared at him. Again, he was rejected. He took the beer out of Kyungsoo’s hand and walk away without saying anything else. Kyungsoo just stare at him with raise brows, “Weirdo” He said to himself.

“Kyungsoo!” Yixing called him. He saw Baekhyun serving some other guys and notice how busy they were.

“Yeah?” Yixing sighed.

“Please, throw this away. Everything is spilling. I’ll take care of the drinks.” Kyungsoo nodded.

He took the bags of garbage and made his way to the back. He opened the door and step out into the little dark alley. He took the garbage bags and one by one began throw them away. His eyes widen when he saw Charles walking closer to him. He tried to walk past him but Charles stop him. The guy was huge much to Kyungsoo’s misfortune. It this was happening under different circumstances Kyungsoo would have found it rather hot. That wasn’t the case, though. Flashes of what had happen months ago appeared on his mind. He was frozen on his spot. “I-I need to go back inside...” Charles grabbed him. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“You have a hot boyfriend...”

“L-let go...” Kyungsoo tried to push him away. Charles laughed as he held him tighter.

Meanwhile, inside the club Jongin asked everyone where Kyungsoo was. Yixing finally told him that he was out in the hall taking the trash out. Jongin frowned because he didn’t really like that place. He nodded and made his way towards the hall. He couldn’t help but feel nervous so he walked faster.

Just as he was about to open the door, Kyungsoo stepped inside. Jongin hold him but Kyungsoo struggle to get away from whoever it was that hold him. He kept on screaming, ‘let me go!’ Jongin frowned. He saw that same guy that tried to kiss him in the bathroom, enter behind Kyungsoo with an angry expression. Jongin saw how red the guy’s eyes were and then he saw a little object on Kyungsoo’s hand. He figure out what had happened and felt his blood boiled. Kyungsoo was blinded. He couldn’t think straight he just wanted to get out of there. “Kyungsoo, it’s me... Jongin!” The elder slowly open his eyes.

His vision began to clear out. He wrapped his arms around Jongin, looking to be safe. Charles entered the club and left. Jongin was fast to catch him and punch him right in the face. Chanyeol and Kris run towards them to prevent Jongin from beating that guy when they saw Kyungsoo crying.

Yixing and Baekhyun took hold of their best friend but Kyungsoo flinch. He didn’t want to be touch by anyone, “Kyungie what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked in concerned.

Upon hearing that, Jongin drop the guy on the floor. Joonmyun tried to stop them but when Jongin loses his temper there is nothing that can stop him. “Kyungsoo” He walked closer to him and hugged him. The older didn’t even flinch one bit. He buried his face on Jongin’s chest.

Yixing asked what had happened. Jongin explained. The blonde couldn’t help but feel guilty. He apologized to Kyungsoo almost a hundred times.  Kyungsoo was still out of it. His mind went back to that day over and over again. The thought of how weak he was hunt him. He couldn’t move at all and it was happening again.  These time though the managed to do something. “I’ll take him home” Jongin said. Everyone nodded. Baekhyun was worried. He made sure to get that guy banned from coming inside the club. To be able to enter O’ Me! They need to have a membership.

That guy can’t go in at all anymore. Jongin finally arrived at Kyungsoo’s house. He made sure to make him some tea, but Kyungsoo didn’t want anything. He just told Jongin to take him to bed. The younger did as he was told and help Kyungsoo. The two of them lay on the bed. Kyungsoo scoot closer to Jongin. “I’m sorry...” He said.

Jongin frowned and ask him what he was sorry about. “For being weak...” Jongin shook his head.

“No you are not!” Jongin half shouted. “You were brave and you did what you had to in order to get away from him.” he pull him closer to him. “Don’t think about it.  I will never let anything like that ever happen to you again.” Kyungsoo nodded as he close his eyes.

His head hurt and all he wanted to do was sleep.

 

 

Hello my lovely readers! I am back with another update.

I know don’t hate me... poor Kyungie but this time he managed to get away. Are you guys excited for the little trip? All I have to say is that it’s going to be naughty *Wriggles brows*

A little about what happen today *Sigh* I was supposed to go to a concert today (Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with sirens) BUT *Cries hysterically*It got cancelled due to the bad weather. I was so sad. My sister took it the worst I really wanted to be a good older sister and present her with that and at the end it got cancelled.

Another thing that happened and truly makes me want to be swallowed by the earth is that my MOM read my stories. Now, I have an amazing communication with my mother. We are like best friends yet it is very embarrassing. (This happened I week ago)

I was talking to my sister and my cousin about going to see the movie fifty shades of grey. My cousin’s boyfriend said what for so we ignore him then my mom walked into the room and she is well that is very explicit so I said, “I think is worse when you read it because you can actually imagine dirtier things” Or at least that’s me. *I’m such a byuntae*

She raise a brow at me and then said, “How can you imagine things when you don’t even know how that looks” Something like that so I just gulp. Damn she is right! I just laughed. I don’t remember exactly what I said but she responded ‘I know’. Dumbfounded, I look at her, “I know what you write”

Jesus! That was the most embarrassing thing ever in my life. Literally she stood up with a grin and left the room. What I am supposed to make out of that?! Has that happen to you guys?

I love my mother but I tried to hide from her now... J/K LOL

Oh, boy... well guys I hope you like this update. Don’t forget to comment, upvote? Maybe *Winks cutely*

I will see ya guys later..

-Love Annie-