Normal relationships do exist

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

The boys all shook their bodies on the dancefloor and laugh. Yixing was on the stage doing his job as the king of the club. Kyungsoo couldn’t dance for that long though because he had work to do behind the bar. Jongin decided to take a break and follow his shorty back to the bar. Kyungsoo wasn’t the only one that needed to work instead of dance, Baekhyun had to work too. The two short young men did their job while their boyfriends talk to each other on the table. “He dances amazing” Chanyeol told Jongin who nodded in response. “By the way... I waited for you in your house for like hours and you never got there.” The shorter gave him an apologetic look.

“I stay over at Kyungsoo’s place.” Chanyeol smirk at his best friend.

“Yeah your brother told me after he called you. “ Jongin look at his brother and then sigh in embarrassment.

“Ugg this is embarrassing!” Chanyeol frowned. “Look at my brother! He is practically eating Yixing with his eyes.” The taller started laughing. Jongin took a sip of his beer to gulp down the bitterness. Seeing his brother like that is just... embarrassing.

“Wow, that is not water” Kyungsoo said as he laughs, Jongin turned to him and smile. The shorter blush for a moment until Baekhyun snap him out of it, telling him that some guys were waiting for their drinks. 

“Hey y want to dance?” one of the guys ask Kyungsoo. Jongin stop what he was doing the moment he heard that guy with no shirt, sweat dripping out of his perfectly define arms and abs, say that to his shorty. Kyungsoo laugh as he shook his head.

“Sorry I can’t...” Kyungsoo said while passing him another beer. The guy raised a brow and then leaned closer on the bar. Jongin frown as he put his drink down.

“I don’t think they will get mad at you if you dance just for a couple of minutes.” The guy said with a smirk. Chanyeol and Baekhyun could only stare in amusement. Jongin on the other hand, he was getting extremely angry. The shorter just shook his head one more time. He was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Flashes of what had happened there a couple of months ago came into his mind. Jongin took a sip of his beer and stood up when he saw the guy leaning closer to Kyungsoo, still insisting on getting him to dance.

“What is he going to do?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. The taller shook his head as he shrugged. He just pray that whatever it was that his best friend was going to do it wasn’t something bad, like a fight or something.

“Hey” Kyungsoo and the other guy turned to Jongin. Kyungsoo was about to say something but Jongin beat him,

“Jongi.... mppphh” the shorter was cut by Jongin’s lips. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun gasp in surprise but soon coo them. Minseok and Tao clap their hands. Kyungsoo was surprise by the kiss but didn’t hesitate on wrapping his arms around Jongin’s neck. They stop kissing but stay close. Kyungsoo turn to the guy that had a face and, “Sorry, not really, but I am taken.” Jongin turned to the guy as well and smirk. 

 The guy left practically cursing at everyone that was on his way. He was the famous guy that never gets rejected well he did and badly. Jongin wrap the younger by the waist and began to dance. Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to dance but Jongin surely is helping him move along. Tao and Luhan had their mouths wide-open. Kyungsoo give Jongin his back. The taller put his hands on Kyungsoo’s waist and pull him closer, making the dance even more intimate. “Well someone is having fun” Luhan grinned.

“Look at them!” Sehun smirked. “Since when did they become so... intimate?” everyone shrugged.  

“Oh, my god!” Baekhyun drop the rag that he uses to clean the cups, “That’s my song!” He got out of the bar and grab Chanyeol, “Let’s go dance!” the taller laugh. Everyone else went to the dance floor were they join Jongin and Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin’s head pounded. He needed to take a bunch of pills in order to cease the pain, but nothing seemed to work. That’s what happens when you party on a week day and have to teach the following day. Lucky Kyungsoo he just had to stay home and rest. But the younger doesn’t mind it. “Good morning, Mr. Kim” another teacher that works with them greeted him. Jongin put his best smile and greeted him as well.

“Good morning, Mr. Sang” Jongin greeted him.

“So... last night” Jongin raise a brow, “Well I see that you party a bit” The younger clear his throat because he didn’t know that it look so obvious. He swears he looked hot.

“Oh... that... I well, yeah I went out with some friends” he smile sheepishly. The other teacher just eyed him for a while. Chanyeol and Sehun were walking towards them.

“I have to go...” Mr. Sang said. Jongin just nodded, feeling a bit awkward. The other two finally reach him both giving him weird looks.

“What did he want?” Sehun asked him.

Jongin shrugged his shoulders. He rubbed his aching head and cried a little. (Not an actual cry) “My ing head!” he yelled.

Chanyeol and Sehun look around to see if someone was watching them but there was no one around, “Dude, you shouldn’t be saying those words!” Sehun said as a matter of fact. Jongin just glare at him. He didn’t really care. His head hurt.

“Anyways, I’ve heard things about that teacher” Chanyeol said, earning Jongin’s and Sehun’s full attention.

“What things?” Sehun asked.

“That he sort of like...” He pulled them closer to him, “He is involved in the association of anti-gay in schools. Remember the one from our previous school?” The two boys nodded.

“Great! Add more pain to my headache” Jongin sigh. “Wait... didn’t Mr. Lee said that he hated those type of things?” The other two nodded.

“He did but then again not everyone is ok with all of this.”

 

Kyungsoo manage to clean everything before noon. The house was a mess now that Baekhyun move everything around to move in with Chanyeol. The raven-haired boy had plenty of boxes scattered all around the house. Kyungsoo didn’t like the mess so he decided to give his best friend a help and clean a bit.

What he didn’t expect was to have a massive back pain at the end of his cleaning. Even though he had just said that he would clean just a bit, he ended up packing some of the things that he knows Baekhyun was going to pack, and place them on neatly by the door. He just hopes that his best friend doesn’t get the wrong idea. Like him wanting for his best friend to leave already.

His mind is at peace now that he fixed things up with the younger. Now that he thinks about it he feels stupid for even paying attention to Lyn. “Kyungie, I’m so sorry!” Kyungsoo jerked at the sound of Baekhyun’s screaming voice. He got up from the couch and headed towards his best friend. The young man with raven hair looked around the apartment. “Why does it look different?” he asked. Kyungsoo just laugh.

“I finish packing for you and also manage to clean up a bit. The place was starting to look horrible and I was getting a bad vibe.” Baekhyun frown.

“You must be super tired. I could’ve done all of that! Are you kicking me out already?!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Baekhyun was left behind while Kyungsoo left to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate.

“You know I hate when the house is dirty so you are very welcome!” Baekhyun pouted.

“Fine... thank you, but next time make sure to call me so I can help” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“I hope you stay with Chanyeol for ever and ever and never come back.” The shorter eyes widen. “I’m kidding dummy” Kyungsoo pinch Baekhyun’s cheeks making him come out of his little shock. “But no seriously, I wish you guys the best.”

“You are so mean!” Baekhyun pouted with his arms crossed. Kyungie is not like if we are getting married or anything.” he blushed.

 

It’s almost five and Jongin can’t wait to go home or he should say Kyungsoo’s house. The older had called him earlier in the day asking him if he wanted to eat with him. Jongin accepted more than gladly. Now Kyungsoo waited for his y tan boyfriend to get there and eat the delicious fried chicken that he had prepared.

Baekhyun invited Chanyeol so the giant waited for Jongin to get out of his classroom. Once the shorter did, they left to their cars. Sehun was long time gone. Luhan had picked him up just a few minutes ago. “I am going to go buy some drinks...” Chanyeol nodded.

“I want some Soju” The shorter shook his head.

“Not me....” Just thinking about alcohol made his stomach twist in disgust. Chanyeol agreed at the end. They still needed to work the following day.

They left on their own cars to the super market. The younger ended up buying a bottle of vine just for the sake of it. Chanyeol bought his six of Cass.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo watched TV while they waited for their boyfriends when they saw something that really shocked them. There on TV stood their mayor, Park, nixing their gay rights. They both sigh for as they knew that it was too good to be true. They still hold hopes though but as for now they had to wait.

After Taekyeong proposed to Suhyun Joonmyun had been thinking about what it would be to be married to his boyfriend. He wasn’t the only one though. The others were touched and a part of them wished to have that opportunity. “Well that ...” Baekhyun said with a pout. Kyungsoo nodded, his face remained neutral. Now he was thinking about that... Could two men actually marry?

By that he means can a relationship between two men work like that? All his life he has seen people (Guys) date random guys. He used to be like that, never believing in real relationships and stuff like that. Now that he has marriage on his mind, he actually has a date with Suhyun. Dress shopping. Suhyun wants Baekhyun and Yixing to go as well.

She never really got the chance to talk to Kyungsoo or Yixing for the matter, and she actually loves Baekhyun sense of style so she would really need his help.

 Jongin didn’t waste time when he entered the house. His lips were already attached to Kyungsoo’s. Baekhyun just laugh as he shook his head. Chanyeol then did the same to his shorty. They ate, talk, joke and play around.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left on a movie date while Jongin and Kyungsoo stay on the house. The older didn’t know how to ask Jongin to stay the night over. He wasn’t sure if Jongin would want to because he didn’t have anything to wear to work the following day. Jongin saw the shorter sulking when he turned to the side. He frowned as he scoots closer to his shorty. “What’s wrong?” he asked as he put an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders, bringing him closer to him. Kyungsoo shook his head making Jongin frown deeper. “What’s wrong?”

“Do you have to go back home??” Jongin smiled. “Do you?” The elder cutely asked, his lower lip sticking out.

“You want me to stay?” Kyungsoo nodded. “I’ll stay...”

“But you don’t have anything to wear and then....” Jongin stood up.

“Let’s go buy an outfit and then I’ll have something to wear.” Kyungsoo beamed. He stood up and headed to the door.

They ended up going to three different stores. The younger bought some skinny jeans, a black blouse and a black blazer. He decided to go casual for their free day of wearing whatever you want. “Look!” Kyungsoo turned around and saw his younger boyfriend pointing at some Pororo pajamas. “You love Pororo...” Jongin grinned.

“No I d-don’t...” He blushed when a lady giggle. He glanced at Jongin and blush. 

“Yeah you do... why don’t we buy couple pjs?” –couple pjs? The shorter thought... “Yes and then we wear them tonight, what do you say?” he grinned as he wriggled his brows.

Kyungsoo was scarlet red. The same lady that giggle now give them teasing looks. The older didn’t know if she was judging or teasing, though. Kyungsoo took the pjs and stare at them. He managed to imagine themselves wearing the same thing to sleep and a smile appeared on his face. “I think you guys would look amazing and cute...” She grinned.

“Right!” Jongin beamed. The lady nodded with a huge smile. Kyungsoo thought that she was only trying to sell the product.

“Yes and we have on discount... you guys are” she look around, “Dating, right?” Jongin nodded right away. Kyungsoo remained silent. “Cute!” she clap her hands. “My name is Irene! If you guys need anything else just call me” Jongin nodded.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo said. "Stop it Jongin she is watching us" Kyungsoo glance to his right where he knew that the lady look at them with that teasing look on her face. Jongin didn’t stop hugging him or pinching the sides of his cheeks.

"So? She doesn't mind it" Jongin said nonchalantly. The older push Jongin away in an attempt to get him off of him but that didn't work. "Why are so cute?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he laugh.

"Why are you so corny?" He pinch Jongin's nose. 

"Only for you" Kyungsoo laughed. The lady still looked at them when Jongin pull Kyungsoo into a tight hug. "Let's buy them, ok!" Kyungsoo ended up nodding and paying. 

Kyungsoo told him a couple of times that he could pay but Jongin refused. The younger had to call his uncle and inform him that he was going to stay over at Kyungsoo's house. The man in his middle thirties wasn't so happy because he is kind of old school but oh, well might as well. The poor boy has to drive back and forth it must be super tiring. Now that Taekyeong thinks about it the boys would end up moving and he is sad, but he knows that they are growing up and that’s what they are supposed to do.

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you guys like this cute update. I just imagine them on the store, Jongin being silly and Kyungsoo grumpy. Awwww I just love Kaisoo!! Don’t forget to comment and upvote :D see ya!

-Love Annie-