A lovely

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

No one could calm Baekhyun one bit. He was extremely worried and scared of what could have happen to the Kyungsoo and Jongin. Joonmyun arrive an hour later when Yixing called him. His work long time forgotten but his uncle understood. Tao and Minseok high five each other making everyone look at them confuse. “We knew it!” that’s all they said. Joonmyun then explained to them what Jongin had said and in a way some of them felt a little relief, but not Baekhyun he was very angry. Roy had called but he heard the same. It has been two hours already since Jongin took Kyungsoo and no one knew anything.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Jongin ate ice cream on the park. Jongin waited for the right moment to apologize and he felt that it was time to do so. Kyungsoo sense something off and feared that Jongin wanted to back off and leave like he would always do. “What is it?” Kyungsoo asked while putting his ice cream down.

“I’m sorry...” Jongin said.

“I think that it is rather late for you to apologize.” Kyungsoo said making the younger one pout. “But I accept your apologies.”

“I really am.... I-I don’t know how this works but umm do you h-how can I say it?” Jongin scratch the back of his head as he tried to look for the right words. “How do I asked him out?” he thought to him-self. “Would you want to be my... my, gosh this is so weird.... boyfriend?” Kyungsoo started laughing making Jongin blush. “That’s how I should ask shouldn’t I?” Jongin asked but Kyungsoo continue to laugh. “That’s how I read it on the magna” Jongin thought to himself as he scratched the back of his head.

“You make me feel bad” Kyungsoo said as he stopped laughing.

“Why?” Jongin asked all of the sudden feeling bad.

“Because you think is weird” Kyungsoo said with a pout.

“I won’t lie, I do think is weird.” Kyungsoo’s pout grew deeper, “But I want this.... I want you.” Kyungsoo blushed, “Will you be my boyfriend?” Jongin asked this time more confident than ever. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip as he look down.

“What about Lyn?” He asked. Jongin grabbed his hand and make him look up at him one more time.

“I broke up with her this morning.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“Jinjja?!” Kyungsoo asked and Jongin nodded. “Really?” Jongin chuckled. Kyungsoo didn’t expect for Jongin to kiss him. It will take him quite a while to get used to it. “W-what was that for?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I just wanted to show you I am being honest with you and that I do like you.” Kyungsoo listened and he felt extremely happy and in a dream. He couldn’t tell if it was actually happening or he was dreaming it. “Jesus here you go” Jongin gave Kyungsoo back his phone. The younger one couldn’t concentrate do to the constant vibrating of the phone. He had Lyn on his mind because they didn’t end their relationship in good terms. He feared what she could do to him or his friends.

“I thought you’d turned it off.” Kyungsoo said. “Ommo! Over 100 missed calls and 70 messages!” Kyungsoo opened them. Most of them came from Baekhyun, “Where are you? Are you ok?” he read them out loud. “Kyungie we will call the police if you don’t answer.” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“W-why don’t you call them?” Kyungsoo shook his head. “Why?”

“You kidnapped me plus my dad’s house is near can we go visit him?” Jongin nodded.

“You haven’t seen him in a long time?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Neh, I want to go see him and his new wife.”

“New wife?”

“Well not new but you get it...” Jongin nodded. “He might ask me to stay over are you ok with it?”

“Sure as long as I get to sleep with you then that’s ok.” Kyungsoo slap him on his arm. “Yaa Kyungie why did you hit me?” Jongin asked with a pout.

“Are you sure you just turn gay?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yaaa Kyungsoo!” Jongin gasp. Kyungsoo began to laugh making Jongin walk to his car.

“Jongin wait!” Kyungsoo followed him behind.

 

“I swear I will call the police and have Jongin lock for the rest of his life!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Babe calmed down you already heard what Joonmyun said.” Chanyeol said but Baekhyun needed to see his best friend.

“Baekhyunnie calmed down and don’t make this bigger than it already is” Minseok said.

“Jongin could have killed him or something worse!” Baekhyun said.

“What’s worse than killing Baek?” Kris asked.

“Jongin Killing Kyungsoo and then chopping him into tiny pieces and feeding some dogs with Kyungsoo’s remaining!!” Baekhyun shouted. 

“You watch too much TV Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said as he hugged his tiny boyfriend. Baekhyun pouted but let Chanyeol pat him on his back.

 

“It’s to your left... left Jongin!” Kyungsoo laughed. Jongin turned to the left as he blushed. He is always confusing his left and his right but don’t ask he just does all the time. Jongin couldn’t believe how comfortable he felt around Kyungsoo. He thought that after confessing things would be awkward but to his surprise they weren’t.

Kyungsoo was the same and Jongin loved that, so he tried to not make the other angry or say something stupid that might offend Kyungsoo. He is new to this of dating a guy but he is sure of one thing, he really likes Kyungsoo and a lot. The older one was nervous to see his father. It’s been a bit more than a year since the last time he saw his dad, mainly because he doesn’t like his stepmother (his uality being one of the main reasons why) His dad approves though and that is all that Kyungsoo needs, yet Kyungsoo doesn’t like the judgmental looks that he receives from his step-mother.

“Are you nervous?” Jongin asked making Kyungsoo nod right away. “Don’t worry I am here” Jongin said as he kissed Kyungsoo’s hand. The two of them stepped down the car. Kyungsoo knock on the door and after a couple of minutes a middle age women greeted him.

“Kyungsoo” said man smile at the lady in front of him.

“Song Jin, long time no see” his step-mother nodded.

“Yeah come on in... you brought a friend?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Actually he is my...”

“Son!” Mr. Do run towards Kyungsoo and gave him a bone-breaking hug. Kyungsoo hugged his father back as he smiled. “You finally visit!” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Sorry I’ve been very busy” Kyungsoo said.

“Lies and what is it with you? Dr. Choi called me and informed me of your condition. Why didn’t you come to me?!” Kyungsoo sigh.

“I didn’t think it was that important and how do you know Dr. Choi?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Do you forget that I am doctor?” Kyungsoo shook his head. “Oh, how rude of us why don’t you introduce us to your friend?” Mr. Do said as he looked at Jongin with a smile.

“N-neh, this is Jongin.” Kyungsoo said.

“He is one your friends? I haven’t met him before” Mr. Do said. Kyungsoo nodded.

“We just met a couple of months ago at my job.” Mr. Do nodded.

“Speaking of that job, I want you to stop working there. Dr. Choi told me the amount of hours of sleep that you lack and you need to sleep more” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Aniyo its ok I can handle them plus I am taking my vitamins and pills and sleeping a good amount of 8 hours so I should be fine.” Mr. Do’s eyes widen.

“You being organize with you medication?” Kyungsoo nodded, “My, my but what happen to you? You usually throw the pills away” Kyungsoo laughed.

“He is the reason” Kyungsoo pointed towards Jongin.

“You?” Jongin nodded. “Why?”

“I remind him every day to take them well I used to but stopped for a while” Kyungsoo frowned, “But I won’t be stopping now” Jongin said making Kyungsoo blush. Mrs. Do saw the way Kyungsoo blush and rolled her eyes.

“So you are just a friend?” she asked Jongin. The younger one didn’t know what to answer. He thought that maybe Mr. Do doesn’t know about Kyungsoo’s uality. “Are you? Mr. Do paid close attention.

“I-I...”

“Dad he is my boyfriend” Kyungsoo finally said.

“Boyfriend?” Mr. Do asked. Jongin slowly nodded feeling Mrs. Do’s stare. “Well welcome” Mr. Do hugged him. Kyungsoo smile at Jongin who have a ‘what just happen look’

“I will be making some tea.” Mrs. Do said as she walked to her kitchen.

“Don’t mind her she is a bit old school.” Mr. Do said. “But what happen to.... Sam?”

“Don’t talk about him dad I am with Jongin now ok?” Mr. Do nodded.

“Right I am sorry but I must warn you Jongin you better treat him better than Sam.” Jongin nodded. The younger one didn’t know how to react because he didn’t know that he would meet Kyungsoo’s family that fast. Mr. Do was very welcoming so it didn’t took Jongin that much to feel comfortable. He now knows were Kyungsoo got his funny side from. Mrs. Do was another thing though, she barely spoke. It was past 9PM when Kyungsoo told his dad that they needed to leave. “No, it’s late and extremely dark plus is raining why don’t you two spend the night here?” Kyungsoo turned to Jongin with a look of ‘I told you’ making the younger one laugh a little.

“If it’s ok with you then...” Kyungsoo told Jongin.

“Sure I have no problem” Jongin said.

“I don’t mind it” Mr. Do said. “You don’t mind it either right Jin?”

“Right...” Mrs. Do said rather coldly.

“Then we are all set Sunmi would make some dinner and then we can go rest.” Mr. Do said as he called his personal chef out.

Dinner lasted for about thirty minutes. Mr. Do got to know Jongin a bit more and how he met Kyungsoo. Mrs. Do still didn’t say much she just listened. When they finished Mr. Do and Mrs. Do left to their rooms. Kyungsoo wondered if his dad would gave them a separate room but what he got as an answered made him blush and angry at the same time. “It’s not like if you don’t do those things.” Mr. Do said.

“Plus there is no risk of an unwanted pregnancy” Mrs. Do said and all though she almost whispered it, her words felt like venom even Jongin noticed the tone of voice she used.

“Thank you Mr. Do” Jongin said as he took Kyungsoo by his hand. Mrs. Do rolled her eyes while walking towards her and Mr. Do’s bedroom.

“Good night kids.” Mr. Do said as he followed his wife behind.

Kyungsoo let Jongin enter his room. The younger one looked around in awe. The place was nothing compare to the other one. Kyungsoo blush at the younger one who kept on looking at him. "Why are you starring?" Kyungsoo asked as he tried to avoid the intense look from the younger one.

"This is so different from your room in your house." Kyungsoo nodded.

"Yeah well that's when I wanted to be a chef but that is a long story." He said as he sat on the corner of his bed.

"Well I want to hear it because I remember almost crying when I tasted your food."

"Oh, shut up" Kyungsoo said. "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked the younger one. Jongin didn't know why but he wanted to kiss the older again. He really like how their lips connected and having him in front of him pouting just made him more appetizing.  Jongin walked up to Kyungsoo and pull the elder's chin up. Kyungsoo slowly closed his eyes waiting for Jongin’s lips to finally touch his. Jongin finally kissed the older one. Kyungsoo rested his hands on the bed while Jongin kissed him. What had started as an innocent kiss turned into a hot make out session. Kyungsoo brought his hands up and rested them on Jongin's arms. The younger one slowly lay Kyungsoo down as he got on top of him. The kiss never broke and the two of them could feel parts of their body starting to wake up. As much as Kyungsoo wanted this he had to stop the younger before they did something else. "S-stop" Kyungsoo panted in between the kiss that still continued. 

"Sorry" Jongin said as he place one last kiss.

"I don’t want to... to rush things and you have never been with a man and I just....."

"I know don't worry I just wanted to kiss you." Kyungsoo nodded. The two still find it weird how they were now a couple but never uncomfortable. Jongin began to chuckle making Kyungsoo raise a brow. "What's so funny?" Kyungsoo asked, laughing himself as well.

Jongin shook his head as he answered, "When Joonmyun told me that you were leaving in a couple hours, I rushed out of the house... I literally shouted if I am gay I will only be gay for you." Kyungsoo blushed. 

"Is that so?" Jongin nodded as he himself began to blush. "Then would you kiss me again?"

Jongin grin as he nodded. He lifted Kyungsoo's chin up and murmured, "You don't even have to ask." And kiss the older one lovingly.

 

 

Poor Baekhyun didn't even get to sleep properly.  Chanyeol tried everything but not even kissing him could distract him. It wasn’t any surprise for Chanyeol to wake up without Baekhyun on bed. The older one was currently on the kitchen starring at his phone, hoping that it would ring any minute. He even waited for the police to knock on their door and gave him the bad news that Kyungsoo had died or something. (That’s how much TV he watches) after what had happen to Kyungsoo at the bar, Baekhyun became concerned and his never before seen motherly side came out, but only for Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun sitting on one of the chairs, resting his hair on the table and a phone on the side. Chanyeol shook his head as he walked closer to his overly worried boyfriend and hug him. It took Baekhyun less than a second to realize that it was Chanyeol, “You are up?” Chanyeol nodded.

“Are you still worried?” Chanyeol didn’t have to ask I mean it was obvious the older one was. Baekhyun nodded with a slight pout on his face.

“It’s ten in the morning and Kyungsoo hasn’t call.” Baekhyun said. Just as Chanyeol was about to reply, Baekhyun’s phone started ringing. Baekhyun took the phone and sigh in relief when he saw who the caller was. Kyungsoo had to remove his phone away from his injured ear, thanks to Baekhyun’s bombarding questions.

“Baekhyun- oh, damn he doesn’t let me talk.” Kyungsoo told Jongin who laughed, but deep inside Jongin feared what the others could do to him.

“Where are you? Are you ok? Did you eat? Oh, my god you haven’t taken your pills and you still need to take them for one more week!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Yaa! Calm your down Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo had to shout in order to shut the other off. Baekhyun’s mouth closed as he frowned at his phone. Chanyeol even heard Kyungsoo and grin at Baekhyun who pouted in response. “I am at the corner of the house I just wanted to let you know.” Baekhyun smiled widely. Kyungsoo hung up and smile at Jongin who had a worry face. “What’s wrong?” the older one asked.

 

Jongin shook his head with a nervous laugh. “I’m just worry.... I think that Baekhyun is going to kill me if not everyone” Kyungsoo nodded. “Hey you are supposed to say ‘No of course they won’t do that’ or something like that!” Jongin said with a huge pout. Kyungsoo laugh as he shook his head.

“You did kidnap me and took my phone away.” Kyungsoo said. Jongin click his tongue and turn to the older one.

“But you refuse to call them when I gave you the phone back.” He said with a grin.

“Touché!” Kyungsoo said as he laughed.  They finally arrive at Kyungsoo’s house and the elder could tell that Jongin was nervous and scared. He placed a hand on top of Jongin’s and smiled to him. “You’ll be alright.... umm a-are we telling them?” Kyungsoo asked, all the sudden feeling his cheeks heating up. Jongin’s eyes widen and blush himself as well.

“Umm y-yeah I mean we are dating – oh, my god! Do you think that they will not accept us?!” Kyungsoo frowned.

“I don’t know...” Kyungsoo said in all honesty. “But they should be happy that I am happy” Jongin’s frown softened as he smile to Kyungsoo.

“You are happy?” Kyungsoo blushed.

“Whatever lets go inside.” Kyungsoo said as he tried to hide his reddening face. Jongin smirk while getting out of the car as well.

Inside the house, Baekhyun changed into a loose shirt, some skinnies and slippers. Chanyeol just change into a shirt that he had left a while ago. The older heard the door opening and stormed out of his room hugging the living lights out Kyungsoo. Chanyeol walk up to Jongin with a grin making the younger deeply blush. Baekhyun’s attention turn to Jongin and the younger one could feel Baekhyun’s inner demons devouring his soul. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen when saw his best friend hitting Jongin‘s chest a couple of times. Chanyeol grab his small boyfriend from his small frame and pull him away. “You!” Baekhyun pointed a finger at Jongin who was wide eyed. “Why the hell did you too Kyungsoo with you?!” Baekhyun asked.

“I can explain...” Jongin said but Baekhyun manage to get out of Chanyeol’s hold and began to hit Jongin again. (Nothing harmful by the way Jongin could barely feel the punches.)

“Baekhyun calmed down!” Kyungsoo got in front of Jongin. Baekhyun stopped his raging and glare at the two of them.

“What happen?” Chanyeol asked Jongin.

“He is ing !” Baekhyun puff his cheeks. 

“I can explain but I want everyone with us...” Jongin said. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen as he stare at his new boyfriend.

 

My lovely readers thank you all so much for subscribing and for the love that I am receiving. I never thought that people would find this story interesting, but I am very glad that a lot of you do. Some of you might wonder why make another page? I know that it starts right where it ended but you all will see why later (I hope so)

I hope all of you enjoy this update! I want to thank those of you that upvoted. Thank you so much it means a lot. I hope to not disappoint anymore with the first chapter. *Pout*

Don’t forget to comment! I know it might be a pain on the buns but I really, really, really love to read everyone’s thoughts on this story. They motivate me to write more like you guys have no idea!!

Also I might not be able to update like I usually do kkk because I will be busy with finals. You all know the drill study, study and more studying!! Only for this and the following week though because the semester is practically over!! As always my beauties, Love Annie