Confession

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

The memory of how Eunhyuk confessed to her always appears in her mind. She remembers clearly how nervous he looks when he asks her to meet him after their last broadcast together on Sukira. At first she thought he wants to greet goodbye privately and never thought she will get surprised confession from the love of her life. She has developed her feeling towards him starting of their first meeting on Sukira as fixed guest. But she always tries to cover it up as she doesn’t know his feeling and either if he had a girlfriend.

*Flashback*
Gyuri walks slowly to the café that she promised to meet Eunhyuk. Every step she took fill with nervousness as she never meet him personally. There are always Jiyoung or Leeteuk with them when they meet out of broadcast. ‘He might be wanted to greet his final goodbye privately. Owh, Eunhyuk oppa! Can’t you see I love you? Are you that happy to see me leave until you want to treat me a drink?’ Gyuri thought as she slowly enter the café and spotted Eunhyuk sit at the restricted area for celebrity like them. She saw Eunhyuk just staring at his drinks and didn’t realize her arrival.

“Eunhyuk oppa!” Gyuri greet him make him startled and quickly compose himself.
“Owh, Gyuri-ah. You’re here. Have a sit. What you want to drink” he asks quickly slightly stuttered. ‘That make him more cute.’ Gyuri thought as she chuckled.
“I’m fine with anything oppa. Same as you also will be okay.” She answers slowly. Inside her head she curious why did Eunhyuk seems so nervous and his action seems more clumsy.
‘Arrgghh!! LEE HYUKJAE!! Why did you have to embarrass yourself in front of her?’ Eunhyuk scolds himself.
“So, what you want to talk about, oppa? Am I made a mistake during broadcast?” Gyuri asks to start the conversation after a moment of awkward silence. Eunhyuk just shook his head.
“No, but I have something to say to you.” He says and started to stand up and walk to her side. Without a word he kneels beside Gyuri while holding a small box that contain a necklace.  Gyuri that surprised with his action feels confused.
“Op..Oppa, wh-what are you do-doing?” she asked confusedly while stuttered.
“Gyuri-ah. I know it was so sudden. But I don’t think I can hide my feeling anymore. From the moment I saw you I’ve already fall for you. When you became a fixed guest on Sukira my feelings become stronger and I don’t think I can hold it anymore. I know maybe I’ve been selfish to do this which will ruined our friendship but I just want you to know that I like- no, I love you. Will you be mine?” Eunhyuk said sincerely while staring at her. Gyuri that was so surprised with his sudden confession become speechless. Eunhyuk waited her answer nervously.
“Oppa, are you sure?” Gyuri asks after pulling her strength together. She never thought the love of her life will confess to her. She felt that she on heaven when she heard the three miracle words from him.
“I was never sure like this, Gyuri.” Eunhyuk said confidently. But still feel nervous as Gyuri didn’t give her answer.
“Well…” Gyuri said slowly and staring Eunhyuk’s eyes to find only love that clearly shows through his eyes. She slowly feel confident of his love and forget about the consequences that they will face in future.
“Well?” Eunhyuk asks nervously.
“Well, I’m yours, oppa” Gyuri said shyly with slow voice almost whispering but still loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear. Eunhyuk that heard her answers quickly pull her to his embrace and swirls her around. Gyuri just screaming scared they will fall at the same time embarrassed as they in a café.
“Oppa! Stop it. We’re in public” Gyuri said trying to stop him. Eunhyuk quickly stop and pull out from the hug to see her face flushed in red.
“Sorry. I was too happy knowing you feel the same way as I do. So we’re official now?” Eunhyuk said as he stretches his hand toward her asks her hand. Gyuri shyly put her hand in Eunhyuk’s hand and nodded slowly. Eunhyuk then wore the necklace around Gyuri’s neck and held her hands led her leaving the café.  They take a short walk towards her dorm as Kara’s dorm not far from the café. They talks about themselves and promised to keep their relationship secret for awhile as they still have to think about their fans. When they arrived at her dorm, Eunhyuk pull her into a hug and whispers some sweet words.
“Good night, my Venus” Eunhyuk said as he brush her hair using his finger.
“Good night, oppa. Thanks for the necklace. I love it” Gyuri said as she reply his hug shyly.
“The necklace only? How about me?” Eunhyuk said as he pulled away from the hug and pouted. Gyuri just chuckled upon seeing her boyfriend childishness. They just being a couple a hour ago but it feels like they already know for a long time.
“Of course I love you too.” Gyuri said shyly and look away avoid his eyes don’t want him to see her blushing. Eunhyuk just smile widely after hearing what she says and caressing her face asks her to look at him.
“I love you with all my heart, Gyuri-ah. Just so you know that you accepting me were a great thing that ever happened to me.” Eunhyuk said slowly before leaning towards her face and pursed his lips on hers. The kiss was short but the sweet of the kiss will never forget by the two lover.
“I’ll go first. I’ll call you tomorrow” Eunhyuk said as he release her from the hug and kiss and waved her goodbye before left.

*end of flashback*