Secret Performance?

STEP to our HAPPINESS

Guys... i'm so sorry for not updating for sooo long..
it's because i don't have any inspiration and school have been pressuring me a lot.. 
but still i'll try my best to finish this story...
please be patient of me okay.. T_T

Gyuri just don't have any energy left after crying herself out for these few weeks after her break up with Eunhyuk. but she just try to look okay infront her member because she just can't let her dream and career ruined just because a guy. A wortless guy for her. Today is the day they had to perform at SBS Gayo Daejun and she had been restless since last night. No, it's not because she hate that stage. She loves it because she can take that chance to see all of her idols friend and especially her lovely boyfriend but it was before. Before her relationship with Eunhyuk end. She don't know how to face him and also how to face her friend that knows about her and Eunhyuk plus she don't know how to face Hyoyeon who are Eunhyuk's 'fiance'. They are best friend before but she not really sure how can she face her after what happen. 
"Umma, it's time. We have to get outside." Nicole call her.
"Must I go? Can't I stay here until our turn?"  she asks lazily.
"You have too, Umma. If not, I'll be dead." Nicole said as she pull Gyuri's hand.
"Dead? Why would you be dead? Who will kill you?" Gyuri asks as she confuse with Nicole's strange behavior.
"Huh? No one but don't you think it's kind of dissapointing for your fans out there if they didn't see you?" Nicole replied awkwardly.
She just take a deep breath and take her iPod with her.

On the other side, Eunhyuk's eyes try to find his goddess but he can't spot her anywhere.
'Where is she? Crap. If she decide to hide in her waiting room I can't continue my plan' Eunhyuk thought. Eunhyuk's act has been caught by Donghae.
"Yah, Lee Hyukjae. Why are you look like you want to die at any moment?" Donghae try to crack a joke to loosen him up. He knows Eunhyuk is nervous because of his big plan. 
"Hae-ah, I didn't see her yet. How if she didn't come out later until her performance? All of our plan will ruin." Eunhyuk said with worried face. 
"Relax, dude. Why don't you call your daughters and ask them to help you. I believe they already know about your plan, right?" Donghae said while fix his clothes. He has to look handsome for his fans, right?
"Oh God! Why didn't i think of it before? you're the best, Hae!" Eunhyuk said as he take out his phone to call his daughter.
 

Gyuri just sit there and listening to her iPod. She don't even bother to see any performances. But still she can't help but to keep glancing to Super Junior side trying to find Eunhyuk. Unfortunately she can't find him. 'He must be with Hyoyeon. Park Gyuri, get a hold of yourself. He has someone else." Park Gyuri try to scold herself. Nicole and the rest just smile see their umma's action but just keep quite for Eunhyuk. Right now is a special stage that combine every two idol group and it suppose a last performance before they continue with the rest of performance. Suddenly after the last special stage, the whole place become dark and out of nowhere Super Junir's Marry U song was played. Slowly, the light on main stage showing Super Junior member are playing instrument forming a live band playing the song. Fans who thought it is one of the special stage is cheering outloud. meanwhile, all of the idols and guest that present are having a confused expression as they didn't know about the performance. Gyuri who still have her iPod on quickly take her earphone out upon seeing her surrounding become strange. And what attracts her attention so much is the one who is on the stage singing Marry U. She can see how much he's being improved and how much he sing that song with full of emotion that she thought he is sing that song for her. But suddenly she was remind of Eunhyuk's proposal to Hyoyeon that she saw at the practice room. 'It couldn't be he want to propose to her once again right?' she thought. "Oh my God! Eunhyuk oppa, please don't break my heart twice. It's enough for me to see you propose to another girl once.' she monologue to herself. Without she realize, a tears drop from her eyes.  

Suddenly, the song stop and the light is focused to Eunhyuk. 
"Anyeonghaseyo. It's awkward to stand on this big stage alone and being stared by millions of people, right?" he starts his word with his little joke and everyone just laugh. It's really obvious that he was nervous. Then, he take a deep breath and starts his word.
"First of all, I want to thanked to the producer because let me to do this stage and also to my company and member who willing to help me prepare for this stage. I think most of you guys right now must have know about my plan to get married, right? So here am I, trying my hardest to look cool to her." he chuckles and everyone also cheer for him. 
On the other side, Gyuri seems can't stand anymore and try to leave but her members hold her and she just sit back, looking on the floor and and shut her eyes tightly don't want to hear anything. But when she heard her name she can't help but look at him on the stage.
"Park Gyuri, I don't stand here to see you cry. It's seems you don't even to see my face. I'm sorry that I'm being a jerk to you in these few months. it's not because I don't love you anymore. It's because I love you so much that I tried to build our life slowly so that we can be together. I want to propose to you infront these people who loves us and made us today because I want to show to the world just how much I love you and also I want to make a vow to them that I will always love you and try my best to make you happy. So that if someday I've in my hardest time and hurt you unconciously they can remind me just how much I love you. Park Gyuri, will you marry me?" Eunhyuk said with sincere and tears can be seen brimmering on his eyes. At that time, Eunhyuk had stand infront of Gyuri's place but still on stage kneeling with a beautiful ring she ever seen. Gyuri had soaked with tears hearing his confession. She feels really guilty because she had doubted his love and she even slapped him. Luckily her make up is water proof so that her make up is not ruin.
"Gyul-ah, are you planning to punish me by making me wait here?" she look up and has been greeted by his beautiful eyes and smile but still can't hide the nervousness he feel. She then ran from there towards backstage making the audience gasp and leave Eunhyuk alone on the stage with full of hurt on his face. He stand up from his position and hang his head low feel very embarassed. The audience just quiet as they understand his feeling. He slowly walks towards backstage. 
"Where do you think you're going, Lee Hyukjae?" suddenly a female voice heard in the whole place and it stop Eunhyuk's step. Slowly he turns and he saw his goddess on the centre of the stage. 'How the hell she get there?' he asks in his mind.
"Do you really think I'll just accept your proposal like that after what've you done? And do you think that you're the only one can make surprise?" Gyuri asks him with her goddess voice but it not even make him flinch. He smile slightly and let out a relieve sigh. 
" Well, I don't think it's fair if it's only you the one who make a vow. So I stand here also want to make a vow that I'll love you for the rest of my life and I promise with all my heart that I'll keep my promise to beleive you. I'm sorry that i didn't keep it as I doubt your love. I'm so sorry that I even hurt you." Gyuri starts to cry but it's didn't stop her from talking. 
"I, Park Gyuri will marry you, Lee Hyukjae." she said with tears and the audience then starts to cheer again upon hearing Gyuri's answer. Eunhyuk then runs to Gyuri and hugs her tightly. Then, a congratulatory song was played and all of their member are on stage singing for them. Also, all of the artist and fans also stand applauded for the new official couple. The applause become louder when Eunhyuk kiss Gyuri. 

pheww.. finally the drama ends...
sorry for the crappy chapter..
I can see the ending already.. maybe in1-2 chapters..
thanks for reading...
sorry for grammar and spelling..