Park Siblings

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

“So, how’s your promotion?” Eunhyuk asks Gyuri as they sit together on couch. Eunhyuk’s left hand was wrapped around Gyuri’s tiny waist as his right hand on her lap. Gyuri’s head was leaned on his shoulder as her hands playing with Eunhyuk’s.
“It was good. How’s your tour? It must be tiring, right?” Gyuri said as their hands entangles together.
“Hm. But like I said I’ll be energize again when I’m with you.” Eunhyuk said as he nods. They talk and saying how much they missing each other. Suddenly, Leeteuk come and interrupt them.
“Aigoo! These two lovebirds. It’s only two months you guys didn’t see each other and now you seem like separated for years.” Leeteuk said as he walks to the couple.
“Leeteuk oppa!” Gyuri said as she stand up release their hug and hug Leeteuk. Leeteuk then reply her hug and pat her back.
“How are you, Gyuri? And how the girls?” Leeteuk asks as he releases the hug. He don’t want Eunhyuk to feel jealous even he knows that Eunhyuk understands their relationship is like a brother and sister.
“I’m fine, oppa. They’re fine too. It’s just we’re being too tired lately.” Gyuri said as she places herself back to Eunhyuk’s side while Leeteuk settle himself across from the couple.
“Well, you have to know the facts that you guys being busy means that your popularity is quite high.” Leeteuk said.
“I know that, oppa. But still. I was pity for maknae as she still has school to attend to. She can’t get enough rest lately due to schedule and schools.”
“Well, you guys have to ask your manager to give her a few days off though. We don’t want our baby Ji to get sick, are we?” Eunhyuk said as he rubs her back.
“I’ll try. So when your tour will start?” asks Gyuri to the Super Junior’s leader.
“We don’t know yet. We still have SM Town in New York soon. So, we don’t have exact date yet.” Leeteuk said.
“Talking about SM Town, Eunhyuk oppa! You shouldn’t have to be too close to Hyoyeon, you know? The girls will misunderstand then. And I had hard time to explain them that you actually just close to Hyoyeon as label mate.” Gyuri said as she turns to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk that surprised with Gyuri sudden outburst then just tighten his hold on Gyuri’s waist. He knows Gyuri will not admit that she was jealous. She will show her jealousy through her members’ name. He knows her too well and he always know she actually get jealous easily. Even smallest skinship he did with other female celebrity will make her jealous. But it’s her charm that make him fall for her deeply. Who knows the goddess that always confident in herself will get jealous easly.
“Aigoo, Gyuri-ah. You know that we’re just friend and our relationship just like a fellow celebrity. Beside we’re being sunbae-hoobae for a long time already. And just for your information and your reminder, you are my goddess girlfriend and you will always be.” Gyuri smile slightly upon hearing his confession. She never can get mad to him as he was too sweet and he actually was a very honest person. She knows everything he said was the truth and he will never lie to her. Leeteuk who heard all their lovey-dovey conversation just rolled his eyes.
“Eww. I have goose bumps just hearing your conversation. I don’t think you guys realize that I was here.” Leeteuk said sarcastically.
“Hyung! If you jealous just go to Sora. She’s your wife. Don’t interrupt our sweet moment. We didn’t see each other for a long time. Beside we can’t see each other publicly.” Eunhyuk said.
“Aigoo! You’re always sensitive if it’s regarding Gyuri. Gyul-ah, your boyfriend here always emotional if it’s about you. How can you stand with this attitude of him?” Leeteuk said to Gyuri as his hand point to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes.
“Well, I have no choice, haven’t I?” she said playfully and then laughs. Leeteuk then join her laugh while Eunhyuk widen his eyes. He knows she was joking but still he hope she will defend him in front of Leeteuk and he can’t help to get annoyed with the ‘Park siblings’ jokes. He then releases his hold on Gyuri’s waist and storms off to his room. Gyuri stops her laughs when he releases the hugs and walks away. She knows now that she will have hard time to persuade him as she knows Eunhyuk actually was a sensitive guy. Even though he always teased by and always neglected by them, he never get mad. But when it comes to Gyuri, he can get very sensitive. Leeteuk was right though about his sensitivity about her. She knows he actually don’t have many confidence about his appearance but for her, he always have this charm with him.
“Opps! Seems like Eunhyuk oppa get irritated by us, oppa. I think I have to go to him now.” Gyuri said as she takes her bag and walks to Eunhyuk’s room.

 

sorry for the short chapter... i'm in my break right now.. 3 days break.. hehe
i will update next chapter tomorrow.. ^^