Like a Family

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

Eunhyuk was awakening by a kiss on his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes to be greeted by a smile on a very beautiful goddess. The smiles that always make his heart skip a beat.
“Morning, oppa.” Gyuri said as she staring his eyes with her beautiful eyes. Eunhyuk just smiles and wrap his hands around Gyuri’s body.
“Morning, babe. What time is it?” he asks while he smells her hair scent. He loves her strawberry shampoo scent.
“It’s 7.00 a.m. oppa.  Now, wake up. I have to go salon at 8. You said you want to give me ride. Faster, oppa!” Gyuri said as she tap Eunhyuk’s hand.
“Alright. Give me kiss first.” Eunhyuk said as he release Gyuri and sit up from his bed. Gyuri just smile and give a peck on his cheek.
“I want a kiss on lips” Eunhyuk said pouted as his finger on his lips demand for a kiss from his goddess.
“No. you have to take a shower first. I’ll kiss you after you shower.” Gyuri said sheepishly.
Eunhyuk just pouted and lazily stand up and walks to bathroom. Gyuri just shakes her head upon seeing her boyfriend childishness. She loves to see that side of him. Different from the image that he shows on stage. Gyuri then step out from the room and headed to kitchen to make the breakfast for the boys as she knows they didn’t wake up yet.

“I’ll come to your dorm tonight, okay?” Eunhyuk said as he stops his car in front of salon that KARA always goes.
“You want to meet the girls? You sure have to prepare to hear them scolding you.” Gyuri said as she slangs her bag to her shoulder.
“Well, it was my fault for being so busy and didn’t have time to see them. I guess I see you later?” Eunhyuk said as he take Gyuri’s right hand and kiss it. Gyuri just smile and peck his cheek.
“Okay. Bye, oppa. I love you” Gyuri said before step out from the car.
“I love you too.” Eunhyuk said and waved her goodbye before headed to SM building.

It’s already 11.00 pm but Eunhyuk still not appear. The girls started to feel tired as they have a long schedule at the morning.
“Umma, why did appa didn’t come yet? I feel sleepy already.” Jiyoung said pouting.
“I don’t know Jiyoung-ah. He didn’t call me yet. If you are sleepy, just go to sleep. I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow” Gyuri said as she pulls out her hand phone in her pocket to call Eunhyuk. Jiyoung feel so excited to see Eunhyuk when she knows Eunhyuk will come to their place. She likes to hear Eunhyuk’s story about their trainee day. That’s why she still waiting for him. When she wants to call him, suddenly the door bell is ringing. She quickly opens the door and saw Eunhyuk with a smile but she can sense he was tired due to his eyes.
“Oppa!” Gyuri said as she hugs him. She knows he have sacrifices his rest time just to spend a time with her member. He always treats her members like his daughter.  Every time he come by, he will always make them happy by buying what they want and doing the stuff they want. That’s one of the reasons she can’t stop loving them even though they have dated for 3 years.
“Hi, babe. I’m sorry for being late. We just finished practicing for our upcoming concert.” Eunhyuk said as he replies her hug. When he feels tired or worn out, Gyuri will be his charm to make him stronger.
“It’s okay, oppa. You must be tired, right? Come in. I’ll make a drink to make you energize again.” Gyuri said as she led Eunhyuk get in to her dorm.
“No need. I just need your kiss to make me feel energize.” Eunhyuk said teasingly.
“Oppa! The girls are here. Don’t joking.”Gyuri said shyly.
“I’m serious. Please?” Eunhyuk said as he pulls Gyuri close to him by her waist and give her his puppy eyes. Gyuri that can’t resists his puppy eyes then give in and lean to his face and give a kiss on his lips. She initially just wants to give him short kiss but then Eunhyuk deepen the kiss by tightens the hugs and one of his hand caress her hair from behind and another hold her waist. While they enjoying the kiss, suddenly Seungyeon interrupt their sweet moment.
“Yah, Park Gyuri! Eunhyuk oppa! Get a room! We still have an underage child here.” Seungyeon shout at them while her hand on her hips. Eunhyuk and Gyuri pull away quickly and blushed because of sudden outburst from Seungyeon.
“Yah! You don’t have to shout like that you know!” Gyuri shouted to her to cover the embarrassment she got from her.
“Hehe. I’m sorry. But Jiyoung still in the living room and fortunately I’m the one who saw you guys making out here instead of her. Aigoo! How can you guys making out every where you want?” Seungyeon said sheepishly and shakes her head.
“Yah! We’re not making out. We’re just..”
“Just what?” Seungyeon still teasing her make her blush harder.
“It’s enough, you guys. Where the others? I miss all of you.” Eunhyuk finally step in to stop them from arguing and help Gyuri because she already become red.
“Hara and Nicole in their room watching drama I think. But Jiyoung already sleep on couch because of waiting for you, oppa. She was so excited when she know you want to come and refuse to wait for you in living room” Seungyeon said.
“Really? Poor maknae. She must be tired.” Eunhyuk said and walks to living room just to see Jiyoung sleep cutely on couch. He slowly sit beside the couch and try to wake her up. Actually, he doesn’t want to disturb her sleep but he knows she will be mad if she knows he came by but didn’t wake her. She have mad at him for twice already because of that. That’s why he has to try waking her up when she sleep if he come to the dorm.
“Jiyoung-ah. Appa here.” Eunhyuk said as his hand slightly shake her body.  Jiyoung then slowly wake up and saw him smiling to her.
“APPA!!!” Jiyoung shouted and hugs Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk that startled by her voice then replies her hug and pat her back.
“Are you miss me, baby Ji?” Eunhyuk asks her when they pull out from the hug. He can never treat this girl like other girl as she always being his daughter. Even though their age difference was not too big but he always treats her as his daughter. He never thinks her as dongsaeng because of her childishness.
“Of course I am. You promised me to continue your story.” Jiyoung pouted as she crossed her arms together on her chest. Eunhyuk just let out small laugh.
“Aigoo! Appa so sorry, baby Ji. I’ll continue it if we have a time. But now, I just want to see you because Umma said you asks her when will I come here, right?” Eunhyuk said as he ruffled her hair.
“Appa! Don’t you miss us?” suddenly a voice from Eunhyuk’s back interrupted their conversation. When Eunhyuk look back he saw two others his ‘daughter’ walking towards him. He then stand up and spread his arms ask them to hug him. They quickly run to his embrace.
“Of course I miss you guys. Then what the reasons I came here if I didn’t miss you” he said as he pat their back. He already felt overwhelmed with their affection towards him. He felt he already have a family with Gyuri. He can’t wait to be her husband and her only man. But he still has to wait for the right time. They release from the hug and sit together with Jiyoung. They talks and play with each other like father and daughter as Eunhyuk will be the one who stop them from arguing with each other. When they with Eunhyuk they will be like an elementary student. Gyuri and Seungyeon join them after they finished making supper for them.