Secret?

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

“Oppa! Why didn’t you come yet? It’s already midnight. You promise me you’ll come at dinner.” Gyuri said with pissed tone.
“I’m sorry. I have last minute thing that I have to do. I’ll be there in 10 minutes, okay?” Eunhyuk said with apologetic voice.
“You better be or you know what will happen!” Gyuri said madly before hang up. It was first time Eunhyuk didn’t tell her that he will be late from the time as promised. She didn’t know why but lately, she felt Eunhyuk’s behaviour slightly change. He always busy and didn’t have time for her. She knows that he always busy but he will never forget to text her or call her if he had time. But lately, he seems busier and sometime she didn’t receive any call or text from him for a few days. That makes her furious and can’t help but doubt him if his heart have change or not. What if he’s boring with her? What if he had found new girl in his life? Oh my God! She can’t imagine her life without him. While her mind wandering to God know where, suddenly she felt a hands wrap around her body. Her body become tense but relaxed immediately after she smell the familiar scent and heard the voice that she’s missing so badly.
“I’m sorry, Venus.” Eunhyuk said sincerely. His head buried in her hair loving to smell her shampoo scent. Gyuri just shakes her head giving hint that she didn’t mad. She’s just furious because he was acting weird lately.
“I didn’t mad at you, oppa. It’s just you acting differently these few weeks.” Gyuri said let out her feelings. She don’t want to keep misunderstand him as she trust him completely and she knows he will never cheat or did something behind her.
“What do you mean I’m acting differently? I’m just who I am. I don’t think anything was changed.” He said as he turns around her body to face him to see her worry face.
‘Screw you, Lee Hyukjae! If she suspects anything, you’re dead!’ Eunhyuk scold himself.
“No. It’s just you seems busier than before. And after SM Town in New York you didn’t call or text often like it used to be. Sometimes when I asked Leeteuk or Shindong oppa, you didn’t have much schedule though. So, where were you and what were you doing?” Gyuri said all of her worries. Eunhyuk seems slightly stammer and he know if he said something wrong, everything will ruin.
“Well.. I- I just- had something to do that didn’t relate to work these few weeks.” Eunhyuk said slightly stuttered and that make Gyuri more doubt about his words.  
‘Oh God, Lee Hyukjae! Why did you stutter like that?’
“And what is that? You don’t want to share with me?” Gyuri asks again and make him more nervous. Gyuri can feel the atmosphere not so good and she can feel Eunhyuk’s nervousness. That makes her doubt about him. ‘What is the thing that he has to be so secretive even towards her?’.
Eunhyuk seems flustered and his face is pale.
“Not now, Gyuri-ah. I’ll tell you later, okay? Now let’s just enjoy our time together.” Eunhyuk said trying to close the topic.
“How can I when you acting like this? I don’t like to doubt you neither to think bad about you. Can’t you just blurt out what is it that you hide from me. Am I not that important for you to keep the secret from me?” Gyuri said with slightly high tone. Her eyes started to tears. She can’t help but to think he’s cheating on her.

“It’s not like that, Gyul-ah. You’re so important to me. So much. But for now, I can’t tell you. I promise I’ll tell you later, okay?” he said as he pulls her to hugs her once again trying to comfort her.
“Why did I feel you trying to avoid me, oppa? Why did I’ve think you cheated on me? Why-“her words cut out by Eunhyuk when his lips meet hers. Gyuri’s tears flowing on her cheeks. She tightens her grip on Eunhyuk’s waist not wanting to let go. She afraid once she let go, she’ll lost him. After the long yet sad kiss ended, Eunhyuk hugs Gyuri and rubs her back.
“Shh.. I’ve never try to avoid you, babe furthermore to cheat on you. I have something to take care of. Like I said I’ll tell you later, okay? Just rest assure. When I’ve finished the business I’ll tell you everything okay, my goddess?” Eunhyuk said to her to assure her that he still loves her and he will never cheat on her.

After the short fight between them, Eunhyuk and Gyuri sit together in living room watching TV in each other arms.
“Oppa, I’m sorry for doubting you. It’s just I won’t lose you. You know that right?” Gyuri said as she hold Eunhyuk’s hand on her lap.
“I know, Gyul. It’s my fault anyway. But, Gyul-ah..” Eunhyuk said as he turns to her to meet her eyes.  His hand tightens on Gyuri’s hand. Gyuri stare at Eunhyuk confusedly.
“Tell me something. Do you believe me?” Eunhyuk asks her full of seriousness. Gyuri who confused with his sudden question just nods her head.
“Really? Do you really believe me?” Eunhyuk asks again as if he needs confirmation from Gyuri. Gyuri feel not good about it and asks him.
“Of course I am oppa. Why? Did you do something wrong?” Eunhyuk quickly shakes his head.
“No. It’s just you have to believe me, okay? Whatever you heard or saw, you have to believe me, okay?” he said again seriously. Gyuri that clueless just nodded her head. 

Hey, guys!
To apologize because I didn’t update sooner like I said I’ll update this chapter..
Well, what is the secret that Eunhyuk hide from Gyuri?
Keep reading!!
maybe I’ll update sooner if you comment!! ^^