Heartbreaks

STEP to our HAPPINESS

Well, i'm sorry for the late update.. it's just these two months i was admitted in hospital and i've undergo an operation.
then, after the operation thing, i have my mid term exam and don't have time to update..
but now i have a short break and finally update this story.. 
and sorry to all my subscribers that waited patiently for my update even if my story was not good..
especially to Ghea88 that personally asks me why i didn't update for a long time..
ok.. stop all this ridiculous note from me.. anyway enjoy the update..
but i'm WARNING you.. this chapter is sad...T_T i don't like to write sad chapter but i have to do this in order to continue my story..
anyway enjoy...^^
 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a few months Gyuri can’t get contact with Eunhyuk. She’s been pissed with Eunhyuk because of his secret and his rumour about getting married. For that whole time she’s been wondering whether the rumour is true or false. Or it’s just exaggeration of media like their groups disband rumour back then. If it was really a rumour she will be thankful to Eunhyuk because didn’t cheat her but if was true she really don’t know how to deal with it as she loves Eunhyuk with all her heart. She has to know the truth and here she is in front of SME building battling with herself whether to get in or not. ‘Gyuri, you can do it! It’s not like it’s your first time here. Just get in and find him’ Gyuri said to herself. Finally, she decides to enter the building and walks to elevator that lead to floor that Super Junior’s practice room located. When the door of elevator opens, she greeted by one of the SHINee’s  member, Minho.
“Oh, Gyuri noona! Anyeonghaseyo. It’s been a long time” Minho bows to her.
“Oh, anyeong, Minho-ah. Yes, it’s been so long.” She bows back.
“So, what are you doing here, noona? You want to see Eunhyuk hyung?” Minho asks her.
“Obviously yes. Why? Am I not supposed to?” Gyuri asks a bit mad. What if everyone in SM know something that she doesn’t know?
“It’s not like that, noona. It’s just now everybody is busy with end of the year stage. So I thought you were busy as well.” Minho said quickly seems to hide something. But Gyuri just ignore it thinking that maybe it’s her feeling.
“Of course we’re busy as well but your Eunhyuk hyung seems had avoided me for a few months. I didn’t get any call or text from him. Or seems he get himself a new girl? “Gyuri said sarcastically obviously irritated by Eunhyuk’s action towards her.
“Well, I have no comment on that noona. Well, here is your destination right?” Minho said as the elevator reaches the floor where she headed to.
“Yeah. Thank you, Minho. See you later.” Gyuri said to him while step out from the elevator.
Gyuri then walks to Super Junior’s practice room. When she arrives in front of the door, she stops for awhile and take a deep breath. Just before she turns the knob, she heard a song was played inside the room. She quickly recognized the song.
‘Isn’t this is Marry U? Why did they practice this song?’ she thought and decides to  open the door a bit to take a peek before get in but she surely regret her decision as she saw Super Junior and SNSD were together in the room while Eunhyuk was at centre with Hyoyeon. He was kneel in front of her and holding a ring and roses and the words that coming out from him was a great shock to her.
“Will you marry me?” he said to Hyoyeon. At that time, she didn’t realize that her tears already streaming down to her cheeks. She quickly opens the door and makes all the people that in the room totally shock with her presence. Eunhyuk quickly stand up and look at her with wide eyes.
“Gyu- Gyuri-ah!” he stutters obviously startled by her presence. Gyuri didn’t even bother to wipes her tears. She just walks to Eunhyuk and slaps his face. Her actions make others gasp.
“How- How could you, oppa? I’ve believe you for these few months that you have your own reasons regarding the rumours. I choose not to believe what others say because you asked me to believe in you but this is what you give me for believe in you? Huh?” Gyuri said to him with voice that full of hurt as her tears keep streaming down.
“Gyuri-ah, it’s not what you think. It’s just a-“Eunhyuk try to explain but Gyuri refuses to hear.
“Just what, oppa? Just what? For God sake, you just proposed to her in front of me. What reason you want to give me? Just stop it, oppa. You’re hurting me by giving those reasons. I shouldn’t have believed that you love me truly in the first place.” Gyuri said and left the room as soon as she said those words. Leeteuk and others try to stop her from leaving but Gyuri quickly enter the elevator that readily opens and close the elevator quickly doesn’t want to hear anything from them. Eunhyuk on the other side is fell on his knee and crying all his heart out.
“I’m sorry, Gyuri-ah! I didn’t mean to hurt you like that. I’m really sorry.” He said while crying. The SNSD girls just stand there quietly don’t what to do. Those who seeing him like that surely can feel his hurt.