Marriage?

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

“Umma, Read this!!! It’s about Eunhyuk appa.” Jiyoung called Gyuri to see the morning newspaper.
HOT NEWS!
Super Junior’s Eunhyuk getting married?
Last night, Super Junior’s Dancing Machine, Lee Hyukjae or his stage name, Eunhyuk was spotted in jewellery shop with SNSD’s Dancing Queen, Kim Hyoyeon. It’s seems they are buying a rings. There are a rumours said that Eunhyuk will get married sooner. Is it really SNSD’s Hyoyeon or someone else? Stay tuned to know the truth.

Gyuri was so surprised reading the headline as she didn’t say anything. Jiyoung then pats her hand make her realize.
“Umma, are you okay?” Jiyoung asks concern with Gyuri’s reaction.
“Is it true, Jiyoung-ah? What I’ve reading was true?” Gyuri asks Jiyoung as her hands tremble. Jiyoung saw her hand and quickly hold her hand.
“Umma, we’re not sure if it’s true right? You have to ask Appa about this. We know all the rumours aren't true, right? Relax umma.” Jiyoung said try to comfort her. Gyuri then pull out her phone from her pocket and dial Eunhyuk’s number but unfortunately no answers. She starts to feel bad and doubt about Eunhyuk’s word. Suddenly, she recalled back what Eunhyuk had said to her last time they met.
“No. It’s just you have to believe me, okay? Whatever you heard or saw, you have to believe me, okay?” That’s what Eunhyuk said to her. ‘So, that’s why you ask me to believe you. What exactly happen, oppa?’ Gyuri thought.

Meanwhile in Super Junior’s dorm.
“OMG! How can Eunhyuk so careless that his picture with Hyoyeon buying the rings was caught?” Shindong sighed while his hand busy typing on his keyboard searching for the news.
“I know hyung. He should be more cautious as he went to famous jewellery shop.” Kyuhyun said as his eyes still on computer playing game none other than Star craft.  
“Aish! Now, everything will be complicated. Seems like Eunhyuk will have hard time to solve this problem.” Sungmin said as he continues searching on internet.

So, is it true Eunhyuk will get married to hyoyeon? 
and what exactly the secret that Eunhyuk refuse to tell Gyuri?
and what will happen to HyukRi's relationship??
stay tune to know the story..^^

Well, I update faster than I expected.
Tomorrow I have test. Wish me luck you guys…
anyway, I’ll try update as soon as possible..^^
Enjoy…^^
p/s: soory for bad grammar and short updates..
please comment n subscribe..^^