Conference and The 'Secret'

STEP to our HAPPINESS

“Okay. Now is the time, Eunhyuk-ah. Are you ready?” Leeteuk ask the younger boy as he checks himself for the last time at the mirror. They will have their press conference regarding the rumours about Eunhyuk getting married. Well, it’s actually can be said that conference is about him and he was so grateful to s who willing to be there for him. He just nods his head after let out heavy sigh. The moment they step in to the conference room, all the reporters anxious to asks question.
“Calm down, people. Now let’s have Eunhyuk-shi to give his statement.” The MC for the conference says to the reporters.
“Well, as you guys heard or see the rumours about me getting married. Actually it was true.” All the gasps was heard along the conference room as well from the reporters and the fans.
“Well, I know it’s not a right time actually for an idol like me to get married.  But for me, whenever is the right time for me to marrying this girl that I love with all my heart. I know as well tomorrow was actually the day that all fans waiting for and because of that I want to asks my fans and her fans to be understanding to us and receive our relationships. If you guys truly love us, please make us happy by marrying each other. And one more thing that I want to ask is please don’t ambush her or her group and also my group as well. If you want anyone to blame for, please blame me. “Eunhyuk said with confidence. He doesn’t know where he got this confidence but as soon as he remembers his love to Gyuri, he just talks his heart out. As soon as he said those words he stands up and bows his head. Unexpectedly, he heard other chairs sound indicating s stand up as well and bow with him. He was surprised but touch at the same time. They sit down back and proceed to their press conference.
“Any questions?” the MC asks the reporters.
“Well, Eunhyuk-shi. You have mention about her and her group. Does it mean her also an idol?” one of the reporters ask.
“Yes, she is” Eunhyuk answers confidently as he knows there no turning back.
“Well, in the rumours it is state that girl is SNSD’s Hyoyeon. Is it her you talking about?”
“Nope. Me and Hyoyeon are best friend since we’re trainees and the day when we’re caught buying the rings is the day she agree to helping me to propose to the girl of my life.” Eunhyuk said smiling because of he reminded by the rumours that make all of them cracking up.  
“Can’t you reveal who’s this mysterious girl that you proposing to?” another reporter asks.
“ Well, I don’t want to reveal who is she until I propose to her but I think I’ve to reveal here because I want my fans and her fans especially accept our relationship and give their bless but I have one more favour that I need all of you to do.”
“And what it is might be, Eunhyuk-shi?” The reporter asks.
“I really hope that you guys didn’t release any article about this before my proposal towards her. I want this to be surprise to her and I don’t think you guys want to spoil the fun right?” he asks with a jokes makes the reporters smile with his sense of humour.
“But, Eunhyuk-shi you did realize this conference is LIVE on TV right? So, what do you do if she saw this?” one of the reporters asks.
“Well knowing her, she will enter her room crying the moment I said that I’ll get married” he said with humour making up the reporters cracking up. Again.
“So who might the lucky girl would be?” another reporter asks slightly impatient.
“She is the Goddess of Kara..” Eunhyuk trailing his words giving hints to the reporters. All the gasps and whispers can be heard after the statement.
“Is she Park Gyuri?” one of the reporters asks timidly afraid it will be wrong person.
“Yeah, she is. It’s unexpected, right? For an anchovy like me to have a goddess but I really love her with all my heart. And I really hope that all of her fans, Kamilia will accept our relationship and please give us bless. And to all ELF please don’t bash her and hurt her. Like I said from the beginning, I’m hurt when she is. So please respect my decision.” Eunhyuk said with serious tone this time and bows one more time.

At the same time the conference happening,
“Umma, let’s watch TV today and rest before we practice this evening” Hara and Nicole said to Gyuri.
Gyuri with no choice just follow them. But as soon as they turn on the TV, there was showing Eunhyuk’s press conference live. She just want to leave right away seeing his face but curiosity over her as she just sitting and try to hearing the press conference about.
“Well, as you guys heard or see the rumours about me getting married. Actually it was true.” All the gasps was heard along the conference room as well from the reporters and the fans.
“Well, I know it’s not a right time actually for an idol like me to get married.  But for me, whenever is the right time for me to marrying this girl that I love with all my heart. I know as well tomorrow was actually the day that all fans waiting for and because of that I want to asks my fans and her fans to be understanding to us and receive our relationships. If you guys truly love us, please make us happy by marrying each other. And one more thing that I want to ask is please don’t ambush her or her group and also my group as well. If you want anyone to blame for, please blame me. “Eunhyuk said with confidence.
Gyuri can’t take it and she didn’t even realize her tears was flowing down her cheeks.
‘It’s true then he’s marrying Hyoyeon and he never loves me’ she thought and stands up then walks to her room. Nicole and Hara froze at their place as they don’t know what to do.  But there’s a scene that Gyuri didn’t saw but her ‘daughters’ saw. Indeed Eunhyuk was right about Gyuri’s action crying in her room.

Well, here it is the secret that Eunhyuk try to hide from his goddess.
actually I want to update after I got one or two comment.
but seems I didn’t have any since last update I’ll just update and finish the story..
I know it’s my fault for not updating before and maybe that’s why my readers still upset with me.. T_T