Suffer

STEP to our HAPPINESS

It’s been two weeks after the incident in the practice room. Eunhyuk had been in his miserable state where he can’t focused in everything he do including dancing which is he loves to do so much. Well, who does when you just have hurt the one you love dearly? But with the encouragement that gave, he continues to do his works despite his miserable heart. He knows he has to done what he started, so he can’t back off now. He had asked her to believe him, so he will do his best to prove to her.

At Gyuri’s side, there are no difference though. She’s being at her most miserable state. She didn’t eat nor talk. She’s just crying her heart out and locks herself in her room. Her members don’t know what to do to cheer her. Sure they were mad at Eunhyuk for making her like that but they also can’t believe their beloved ‘father’ will do that. They thought that maybe Eunhyuk has a good reason behind that, so they just stay with her to make sure she don’t do anything stupid. Their manager oppa also didn’t give any schedule to her knowing her state.

“Eunhyuk-ah, are you sure you want to do this? It’s almost a month, Eunhyuk-ah.” Leeteuk asks Eunhyuk when they are having a dinner.
“I’m sure, hyung. I know I was screwed up when she appear at that place unexpectedly. But I have to because I don’t want to waste all my hard works for these few months.” He said confidently but still they are sadness.
“Okay. It’s up to you then but you know that we’re always with you, right?” Leeteuk said and pats his shoulder. The younger guy just gives a nod.
‘A week to go, Eunhyuk-ah. Just endure for a moment’ Eunhyuk encourage himself.

“Gyuri umma, please open the door!” the maknae starts to bang Gyuri’s door but Gyuri didn’t even bother to open it.
“Gyuri-ah, you have to get out and we have to practice for end of the year awards ceremonies!” it’s Seungyeon.
Gyuri, who’s still in the bed just let out a sigh. Remembering when there is end of the year ceremonies, means there is other idols which mean there are Super Junior equal to there is EUNHYUK. How can she face him after what happen? But she knows she can’t avoid him forever though. They’re both idols and they have many possibilities to work together. She lets out a heavy sigh again for nth times.
“Yah, Park Gyuri! If you don’t get your out here now, I’ll swear that I’ve to talk to president about this attitude of yours that ignoring your members and your jobs because this stupid relationship you have!” Seungyeon now has gone mad because of Gyuri being ignorant for almost a month. Slowly, Gyuri opens her door and reveal her miserable state. Her eyes swollen because of crying, her hair messed up and she also losing her weight as she didn’t eat well. Her members surprised with her state and they quickly give her hug.
“Umma, you look miserable” cried Jiyoung. Nicole and Hara just silently cry and hug her tightly. Gyuri just pats their head and tell them that she’ll be okay. Well, she also hope she will be.
“Okay, cut the drama. Now, you guys go to change. We will go to practice in 30 minutes.” Seungyeon tell the trio maknae. They just nod their head and rush to their room.
“Now, we have to fix you up, Gyuri-ah.” Seungyeon said to Gyuri and lead her to bathroom. Gyuri just follow her. Seungyeon make her take a shower and at the same time try to cheer her up for their group and their fans.

hey, my readers...
I'M SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOO LONG..
it's because i'm having my final exam..
but now.. i'm almost done for my exam and i can continue tthis story and maybe complete it in this month.
this chapter for making up to you guys.
and if you comment and forgive me, i'll promise that i'll try my best to update as soon as possible..