Missing You

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

It’s already past two months since Gyuri saw Eunhyuk. They rarely get in touch each other as Eunhyuk busy with Super Show 4 around the world while Gyuri also busy with the promotion. That day, Eunhyuk finally arrived at Korea after 2 months abroad. When they arrived at their dorm, Eunhyuk who was very tired just slumps his body on his bed try to get sleep. But just when he want to close his eyes he saw a pillow that Gyuri always used when she sleepover at his place. He takes the pillow and inhale the scent that lingering on the pillow. Suddenly he missing her so much and felt guilty because don’t have time to talk to her. He quickly takes his phone and searches her name and calls her. He waits for a few minutes before he greeted by a hoarse voice that shows her sleep was disturbed.

“Hello?”
“Babe! Are you sleeping already? Sorry” Eunhyuk said slowly as he feels guiltier for disturbing his goddess beauty sleep. How can he forget that time was midnight?
“It’s okay, oppa. Where are you?” Gyuri said as her voice started to back to normal again.
“I just arrived from China two hours ago. Then before I went to sleep I remember about you. I forgot that now was midnight. Sorry, babe. I was missing you too much” Eunhyuk said as he lying on his bed while his hand still holds the phone on his ear.
“Oh my God! Don’t you feel tired oppa? Don’t overwork yourself oppa. I don’t want you to be sick” Gyuri said with concern voice.
“I’m fine as long as I heard your voice. When I’m with you, I’ll forget all my problems and tiredness. So, how’s your promotion. It’s going well? I’m sorry for not always contacting you for the two months.”
“It’s okay. I understand oppa. I’m sorry too. We’ve just been too busy. We both have hectic schedule.”
“Do you have any schedule tomorrow?”
“Tomorrow? I have but only in the morning. I’m free from the evening. Why?”
“Well, I don’t have any for this week I think. We have few days off after the long tour. If you have time I think I want to see you. I miss you so badly.”
“I miss you too. You want me to come over tomorrow after my schedule?”
“Can you? I don’t want to bother you if you were busy”
“Of course I can. And you didn’t bother me as I’m free afterwards.”
“Is that so? Hm, so will you come here tomorrow?”
“I will. After my schedule end, okay?”
“Okay. Go to sleep. I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep earlier. Good night and sweet dream my goddess.”
“Good night. Surely I’ll have sweet dreams as I heard your voice before going to sleep.” Giggled Gyuri.
“Hahaha. Okay, see you tomorrow. I love you.” Eunhyuk chuckled before end their phone conversation.
“I love you too.”
With that, Eunhyuk then drift to his dreamland can’t wait to see his goddess.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were watching TV when the door bell was ring. Sungmin that was in kitchen with Ryeowook then goes to the door to see who the visitor is.
“Oh, Gyuri-ah. Anyeong! It’s been a long time”Sungmin greets Gyuri as he saw her when he opens the door.
“Oh, anyeonghaseyo Sungmin oppa.Yes, it’s been a long time. How are you?” Gyuri greets and bow to him.
“ I’m fine. Just feel a little tired though. Come in. Eunhyuk in living room watching TV with Donghae.” Sungmin said and give her a way before close the door.
“Thanks oppa. Where are the others oppa?” Gyuri asks while take off her shoes.
“Well, I was with Ryeowook in the kitchen when you rang the bell. Kyuhyun in his room and Shindong went out and Yesung was upstairs. Make yourself comfortable like always.” Sungmin said as he left Gyuri to go to kitchen. Gyuri then walks to living room only to see Eunhyuk watching TV with Donghae and didn’t realize her presence. They were watching drama that Siwon stars on.
“Eunhyuk oppa! How can you don’t realize your girlfriend here?” Gyuri said as she throws a pillow that on the couch to her boyfriend’s head. Eunhyuk then quickly rub his head and walks to Gyuri.
“I’m sorry babe. I was to amused watching Siwon’s acting.” He said as he hugs her tiny body and pecks her lips.
“Eww! Yah, get room you two! Aigoo! So unfortunate I didn’t have a girlfriend. Why did I have to live like this?” Donghae said with jealousy. Gyuri then pull away quickly and blush hardly. How can she forget that was there? That’s another charm that Eunhyuk have. Whenever she with him, she will forget her surroundings.
“If you jealous, just get yourself a girlfriend. Don’t interrupt our sweet moment. We’ve been far with each other for months, you know. Give us a space” Eunhyuk then snorted at Donghae. Donghae then just hissed and walk away from the couple feel pissed at Eunhyuk. He actually happy seeing his best friend finally can be happy with his girlfriend as he had been hurt by the past. When he was hurt by his ex-girlfriend, he once said he will never love a girl again. But when Gyuri appear in his life, he started to fall in love again and that makes him more than happy. He had seen Eunhyuk become so lifeless and lose hope after the break up. Seeing him being happy again make him contented.

sorry for the wrong grammar..
i only have one subscriber and it's  make me sad.. T_T
please comment and subscribe..