Sweet Moments

STEP to our HAPPINESS

 

Gyuri just ended her dance practice with her member when her phone ringing. When she saw the ID call, slowly a smile crept to her face.

“Oppa!” she said cheerily.
“Hey, my Venus! How are you doing? I miss you” said the voice on the other line.
“I’m fine, oppa! I miss you too. What are you doing right now? Don’t you have schedule?”
“Oh, I just finished my commercial filming. I am free until tomorrow. Wanna hang out?”
“Well, me too. Just finished my practice? Where do you want to go?”
“Can’t you come to my dorm? I just want to spend time with you”
“Alright then. I’ll come in 30 minutes. I have to make sure the girls sleeping.”
“As expected, my Venus really loves our children. Hehe” the voice on other line chuckle.
“Of course I am. They are the reason why I am still being an idol.”
“Okay, Venus. Send my regards to them. Tell them I’ll visit them when I have time.”
“I will. See you later.”
“Okay, love you.”
“Love you too”

After the call, she quickly changes her dancing shoes and walks towards their car to get back to their dorm. At dorm,

“Umma, are you going anywhere?” one of her member, Nicole asks her.
“Yeah. I’ve to see your Appa tonight. So be good and go to sleep okay? I don’t want you two to chat until morning. We still have schedule tomorrow” Gyuri said strictly to Nicole and Hara.
“Yes, umma. Send my regards to Appa. When did he want to come here to visits us?” Hara reply as she eats her snack.
“Well, you know him, Hara. He’s busy. Like us. No.  Busy than us. He’s the world superstar, you know. But he said he will if he have time.”
“Lucky you, umma. You have a superstar boyfriend. While we still have to study.” The maknae, Jiyoung pouted.
“Yah! You still young you know! Don’t ever talk about love” scold Hara to maknae.
“Unnie too. You’re still study but you keep dating with Junhyung oppa. Aigoo! Where is the justice?” Jiyoung said sadly make Gyuri chuckled upon watching her dongsaeng fighting.
“Enough, you guys. Time to sleep. Where is your Seungyeon unnie?” she asks as she slangs her bag to her shoulder. She knows she have to sleep at her boyfriend’s dorm that night. That’s why she bring extra clothes just in case.
“Seungyeon unnie have date with Onew oppa” says Nicole.
“Alright then. Okay guys. I gotta go. Don’t forget to brush your teeth before go to sleep. And set your alarms. Okay?” Gyuri said before she got out from their dorm. The rest of her member just nodded and waving her goodbye.

Gyuri quickly tell her manager to send her to her boyfriend’s dorm. Before she gets off from the car, her manager tell her to be careful of any fans and paparazzi. She just say yes and heading to the dorm. When she arrived at front of the door, she rings the bell and waits for the door to be open. The door finally opens after a few minutes, showing a tall handsome guy.

“Oh! Anyeong, Gyuri-ah.” Greet the guy and asks her to get in.
“Anyeong, Kyuhyun-ah. Where is Eunhyuk oppa? Is he sleeping?” asks Gyuri as she open her shoes.
“He’s inside. I don’t think he’s sleeping if he waited for you. Just make yourself comfortable as always, Gyuri-ah.” Kyuhyun said before disappear to his room. Gyuri quickly make her way to Eunhyuk’s room that he have alone all by himself. When she opens the door, she saw him reading book in lying position on his bed. He so focused into his world that he doesn’t realize she’s there.
“I don’t know that anchovy also can read a book, you know” Gyuri said as she take off her jacket and sit on the bed beside him. Eunhyuk that realize her presence quickly close his book and pull her to a hug.
“Oh my God! You don’t know how much I miss to hug you, to smell your scent and to see you beautiful face” he said as he tightens his hug. Gyuri that feels so good after hearing what he said just reply his hug and inhale his scent.
“I miss you too” she replies shyly. Eunhyuk smile widen hearing her words. They stay like that for a few minutes before Eunhyuk release the hug and pull away to see her face. His hand brush her hair.
“You’re pretty like always. But you seem little tired. Are you okay, babe?” he asks concern.
“Well, I’m pretty tired because of STEP promotion. But what can I do. It’s my job right?” she replies as she leaned her head on Eunhyuk’s chest. Eunhyuk slowly lean his body to lie on his bed along with Gyuri.
“Be strong, my love. You’ll feel the sweetest moment with your fans that you’ll forget about your sore and pain.” He said as he wraps his hand around Gyuri’s waist.
“Neh, sunbae-nim” Gyuri replies as she only love. Eunhyuk just chuckles hearing his girlfriend playfulness.
“Oppa, how’s your Mr. Simple promotion? Will you go abroad again?” she asks while her hand playing with Eunhyuk’s hand.
“It’s great you know. Yeah, I guess I have to go abroad again. You know, for Super Show 4. Anyway, you guys done great with the STEP promotion. You beat us in K-chart last week, right. I must say that’s not easy to beat us.” Eunhyuk said as he boasting about his group popularity.
“Don’t be too full of yourself, oppa! It’s your group that win not you.” Gyuri said pouting. Eunhyuk just let out small laugh.
“I know, love. Just want to tease you. So, how’s my girls? Are they listening to you well?”
“Well they’re great. They give a great job regarding our new album promotion.”
“They’re our girls after all. You’ll sleep here tonight, right?” he asks slightly begging for his love to accompany him to sleep. He always wants to keep her beside him every time. He wishes when he opens his eyes in the morning, she will the first thing he will see. He had been thinking about proposing to her but it’s just not a right time yet regarding their job as entertainer.  But, he promised to himself that he’s not going to wait for a long time. Maybe he will propose to her after KARA’s STEP promotion. Although they didn’t yet public their relationship but they never denied it as they never touch that matter on broadcast. Their company know about their relationship already but decide to make it closed as they have reached the most popularity already. But Eunhyuk thinking of proposing to her when he get the permission from the both president.
“Of course I will. If I come here, there’s no way I can leave because you never let me, right?” she said as she snuggles closer to Eunhyuk’s body. Eunhyuk tightens his arms that wrap around Gyuri.
“Well you clearly understand me, babe. Let’s sleep. Do you have schedule early morning tomorrow?”
“I have to go to salon at 8.00 am though. I have schedule at 10.00 am.”
“Well, I have practice at 9.00 am so I’ll give you ride before heading to SM building.”
“Alright then. Let’s sleep. We’ll wake up late if we sleep later. Good night, my jewel oppa.” Gyuri said as she pecks Eunhyuk’s cheek.

“Good night, my goddess. Sweet dreams. I love you” replies Eunhyuk as he kisses her forehead.
“I love you too” Gyuri said before drift to dreamland together with Eunhyuk.