Chapter 4

Two Guys, One Girl

The girls had finally managed to get a break which turned out to be two days long, and it seemed like it was heaven for them. Those days, the girls were so busy that they seldom get time off for all nine of them.

Yoona sat beside Seohyun who had lately been different towards matters. She seemed to zone off more often, and became very closed up. Yoona lightly poked the maknae's shoulder to grab her attention.

"O-Oh unnie, do you need anything? I'll get it for you," Seohyun answered immediately. Yoona just smiled. "Uh are you hungry? Do you need me to cook you something?"

Yoona sighed. Seohyun was still that considerate maknae who cared for others more than her own self. Sometimes, it was a bad thing too, like then.

"Seobaby, the problem is you," Yoona honestly stated. Every member had noticed about her behavior, and without anyone saying anything, everyone knew. Troubles with boys.

"Have you chosen?" Yoona asked, jutting Seohyun out of her thoughts who was daydreaming yet again.

Seohyun shook her head. Yoona smiled and her hair gently as a form of understanding and encouragement. "Seohyun ah, it's okay. It's only two days since then. But if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me all the other unnies, alright?"

Seohyun smiled and nodded her head. Yoona pulled Seohyun into a hug.

Taeyeon saw the scene and smiled along. It was a big matter to Seohyun, but there were troubles for herself too. She wondered why there were so many troubles. Then she thought of someone. BoA unnie.

Since she was so peaceful, maybe the girls could turn to her for help. Picking up her phone, she searched for BoA's number and called her.

~~~

"Ne, I knew about your problem with Kangta oppa..." BoA said while on the phone with Taeyeon and striked a thinking pose.

"The main problem isn't about whether to reject him. It's about whether I love him," Taeyeon said and sighed. "You could forget about my problems first-"

"Are you really over with Leeteuk?" BoA asked, but was answered with silence. "Ah mianhae... Just forget I asked that."

Taeyeon sighed again. "I understand that he needed to abide by the rules of the show-" Taeyeon bit her lip, "but I didn't know the show or rather his career was actually more important to him than... Me. Or us," Taeyeon said and swallowed, trying her best to prevent herself from crying.

"How is Seohyun?" BoA asked, making effort to change the topic.

"Oh yeah she's fine," Taeyeon said, "but honestly I'm sure she's still confused."

"I would support Kyuhyun though," BoA pointed out, "there's no one I've ever seen except her that can handle Kyuhyun so well and I’m sure Seohyun haven’t really opened up to anyone outside SNSD or her family except Kyuhyun,” BoA sighed, “Those two match really well.”

“But who we are to judge Yonghwa anyway,” Taeyeon replied in agreement but said, “he’s a good guy who can take care of Seohyun. We all trust him, but still…”

“The two maknaes are so good together,” both of them said together coincidentally. Then they laughed at their alikeness in their thinking.

“How are you, unnie?” Taeyeon asked out of the blue, suddenly remembering that Yunho was having a tour in Japan.

BoA sighed. “I’m fine,” the weariness in her voice had returned. Taeyeon knew she had heard a tinge of sorrow in BoA’s voice.

“Unnie, I’m sorry. Do you need me to come over now? Or do you wanna come over-”

“Taeyeon, it’s okay,” she said with a tired smile, “I just need some rest, and I’m going out for a drink later anyway.”

“With who?” Taeyeon asked.

“Kangta oppa,” BoA answered. Taeyeon could sense her beaming on the other side of the line. Taeyeon tensed up, alarmed. She had to be careful from now onwards when asking BoA for her help.

“Okay, you probably should rest, hope you have fun,” Taeyeon answered and sighed, because another problem had arrived.


Everyone is so stagnant!! This fic is receiving nothing... Nevertheless I'll try to continue writing ya. I'll try to complete this fic by this year! It's the only fic I need to complete for this year, and then HELLO 2K15 but first I'll try hard to make good use of the 19 days I have left. Sounds a lot, but really little at the same time. Haiz.