Chapter 13 (Final)

Two Guys, One Girl

It was BoA's performance for Only One. It was definitely not Yunho doing the couple dance with her, but she still missed his touch whenever she danced to the song but she was somehow used to it. The last time they danced together was already some time ago, and it was all her fault. But she relieved herself with the fact that everything was going to end soon.

Somehow it started raining really heavily, and she felt it was ideal to hide her tears as she performed the song and it reminded her so much of Yunho.

When she ended her performance, as she was walking backstage, she saw Changmin and Yunho preparing for their Catch Me performance that was right after hers. She walked up to Yunho with a smile and whispered, "hwaiting."

Yunho smiled back at her slightly, while Changmin shot them a confused look and then a wide, silly grin on his face.

"Wipe that smile of your face, jerk."

~~~

"Unnie I saw that~" Taeyeon said teasingly to BoA.

"So what if you saw that?" BoA forced a smile.

"Well? Everything's gonna end soon," Taeyeon answered and laughed. BoA laughed along and nodded in approval to Taeyeon’s statement.

After a while of resting, the artistes were all called to go onstage for the finale performance of Hope. Taeyeon grabbed an umbrella before proceeding onstage.

When Kangta started to sing his part for the song, Taeyeon smiled at his sweet voice that never failed to cheer her up. Realising that Kangta was getting all wet while she was standing there under her umbrella, she raised her umbrella and used it to shelter Kangta from the rain. Kangta turned to look at her and smiled. She smiled back, feeling really delighted that everything was going to come to an end. At one point in time, Yunho spotted BoA laughing with Kangta. They seemed to have so much fun, and he felt that maybe BoA have moved on and maybe Taeyeon too. Maybe, BoA never meant to be his. But he was really in for a big surprise when they went backstage.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. BoA smiled at him and handed him a towel. When he was about to take it, BoA shifted her hand and dodged Yunho's hand. She began to wipe the sweat and rain off Yunho's face before his shoulders, his body and then his arms.

Yunho grabbed her hand and looked at her face for any clues. BoA just looked back, with slight confusion and hurt as all their memories came back to her while she was wiping for Yunho. Slowly, BoA wrapped her arms around Yunho's huge figure and slowly whispered, "I'm sorry."

Yunho was taken aback by BoA’s words but at the same time, he felt a genuine happiness he had never felt since their breakup. He hugged BoA immediately as tears began to well up in his eyes and whispered in return, "Come back."

As they slowly released themselves the hug, Yunho kissed BoA's forehead lightly. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he did that, and they finally knew that their hardships were over.

~~~

Taeyeon knocked the door slightly to the room Kangta was in. "Oppa?"

"Taeyeon?"

"Um... I have something to say," Taeyeon started off, and Kangta immediately put down what he was doing and walked towards Taeyeon.

"Oppa, saranghae," Taeyeon said shyly, and her cheeks were almost tomato red from blushing.

Kangta smiled when he heard that. He hugged Taeyeon tightly and Taeyeon slowly hugged him back. This was the day he had always been waiting for. The day when Taeyeon would finally be his.

"I have been waiting so long for this day."

They laughed released the hug and smiled at each other, holding each other’s' hands in theirs as they looked into each other’s’ eyes.

BoA and Yunho stood by the door of the room and smiled to each other.

"Taeyeon ah." BoA called out and Taeyeon immediately turned around. They both smiled at each other, and as usual, they could speak through their eyes and they hugged each other, knowing that everything was over. (There goes another hug scene.)

Or was it? Soon, Yoona came running to the room holding Taeyeon's mobile phone.

"Unnie, you've got a missed call and a message," she stated before bowing slightly and smiling to the seniors.

BoA and Taeyeon both glanced at the phone and read the message which went, “Taeyeon, I’m sorry. I miss you.”

Taeyeon merely grabbed her phone from Yoona and texted back, "It's too late."

And so, their hardships have finally ended.


I'm sorry for a really crappy ending HAHAHA sighs but it's because I did this over a year ago and I don't wanna rewrite so here goes. And I just decided to post the chapters all at once began I really can't wait to just mark this fic as complete. And then release another fic. So yeah. Haha this fic isn't very good or whatnot so I'll just leave it as it is... Thank you subscribers and commenters for supporting this fic<3