Chapter 12

Two Guys, One Girl

BoA opened the door and saw Taeyeon with a worried face. BoA invited then invited her in.

"Unnie, why are you drinking so much?!" Taeyeon asked worriedly. She looked around the place, seeing five cans of beer with two being already empty, everywhere being very messy, and BoA still in the clothes that Taeyeon had seen her in back at the rehearsal for another concert with the company that afternoon. BoA, as well as her hotel room, smelt bad of alcohol.

BoA shook her head and smiled sadly. "Yunho. Kangta oppa. Both of them." Tears were still streaming down her cheeks as she remembered her situation with Yunho the week ago, as well as the times when she had to restrain herself from getting emotional whenever she saw Kangta. She felt she was lost. She couldn't not feel anything for Kangta but likewise, she had missed Yunho so much, too much that she could handle.

Taeyeon grimaced when she heard that. She felt very guilty, as if it was her who dragged BoA into these. Yes, it was her fault. BoA being a good unnie, tried to solve her problems between her, Leeteuk and Kangta, but ended up in a dilemma with her past feelings for Kangta and the current relationship between her and Yunho. It was all her fault.

Taeyeon sat beside BoA on the floor and took one can for herself. As she drank the beer, tears fell from her eyes. She was in great depression, giving her condition and BoA's.

BoA widened her eyes as she saw Taeyeon do that. "Taeyeon, you don't drink do you?" she asked worriedly, shocked.

"Unnie, I'm so sorry..." her head drooped low, and tears began falling from her eyes as she started to cry.

"Taeyeon, why are you saying that?" BoA asked as she herself was beginning to cry too. Taeyeon hugged BoA seeing that she was crying, and BoA hugged her back. Soon, through a silent consensus, they made it clear; Taeyeon was no longer in love with Leeteuk. But she was, with Kangta. And as for BoA, she loved Yunho, and no one else, including Kangta.

However, there were always lingering feelings for each other: whenever BoA saw Kangta, she knew that what she felt was not only towards a sunbaenim or even an oppa. The smile on his face could just make her heart flutter. On the other hand, it was Yunho who was more important to her, someone she truly love and cannot live without. It's Yunho who was always there for her through thick and thin, and what was most important was that Yunho loves her back.

As for Kangta, he loves Taeyeon. He had lost Taeyeon once to Leeteuk. Taeyeon was really precious to him and he could not lose her, not even if she was better off with Leeteuk. Kangta would really love Taeyeon just as how Taeyeon had loved Leeteuk. Yes, Taeyeon did love Leeteuk. But at that point in time, she knew she loved Kangta, or that's what she was trying to sort out among the mess of emotions in her mind. Leeteuk seemed to be good with Sora, and Taeyeon now understood that Sora did not merely steal Leeteuk away. Perhaps it was all just fate that she was to end up with Kangta.

"Unnie, we'll settle this tomorrow."

Taeyeon looked at BoA and BoA looked back at her. There was determination and hope in Taeyeon’s eyes, and as a result BoA started to feel hope growing within her. As if they had telepathy, they knew what they each were thinking of. They could read each other, and came to a silent consensus about what to do the next day.

"Unnie, don't drink too much or the hangover tomorrow might be very bad," Taeyeon eyed the elder in concern as she wiped the streaks of tears on her face after crying for a long time.

BoA flashed a small smile and did likewise, clearing her face off the tears as a result from all the crying. "It's already very late, why don't you go back to your dormitary? Take a good rest for tomorrow’s performance," she said before they bid goodbye, her voice full of concern and gratitude for that junior and a dear friend of hers.