Chapter 1

Two Guys, One Girl

“I’m back.”

Taeyeon said as she arrived at their dorm and walked straight to the room she shared with two other members.

“Unnie, no dinner for you?” Seohyun asked out of concern.

“No,” Taeyeon said before slamming the door. This gave the girls a shock.

“Uh… I’ll go check on her,” Tiffany said.

“I wonder what happened, it looks like something wrong had happened,” Jessica plainly remarked, but she was actually full of worry for their leader.

“Unnie even came home later than all of us,” Yoona added.

“I’m done,” Seohyun said as she stood up from the table after finishing her meal. “I’ll go in check on unnie?”

“Sure,” Yuri said.

Seohyun slowly opened the door to the room and saw Taeyeon crying. She looked at Tiffany for a hint but from Tiffany’s blank face, it seemed like Taeyeon did not tell her anything at all too. She sat down on the bed in front of her two unnies and tried asking Taeyeon and at the same time, trying to comfort her.

“We broke up.”

“Ah… Taeyeon ah it’s not worth crying over a guy who broke up with you, just for that show…” Tiffany said, almost understanding the situation immediately. This made Seohyun get a clearer image of what was happening.

“… Uh unnie, why did I not know anything at first?”

“We decided you were too young to know that, uh Seohyun ah,” Tiffany answered Seohyun.

“That show is just ought to destroy love and relationships.”

“Destroy love and relationships…?” Seohyun blurted and it sounded awfully familiar for her and the unnies could see it through.

“It happened for you too?” Tiffany asked. “That isn’t… Really… Our Seohyunnie.”

“I guess… I fell for Kyuhyun oppa before that and after the show I didn’t really love him anymore, and I didn’t really fall for Yonghwa oppa either, though…” Seohyun tried to explain.

“I knew it… You were so different in front of Kyuhyun,” Tiffany said confidently.

“Fany ah, don’t pressure her.”

“U-Unnie, this isn’t the first time, is it?” Seohyun asked as she could tell.

“Your Taeyeon unnie was courting Kangta sunbaenim then. And she forced herself to stop those feelings when she found out she was gonna be on that show…” Tiffany explained.

“And again I wasn’t told anything?”

“Seohyunnie it was for your good-”

“I know.”

Now Seohyun sounded a bit upset and her unnies felt a bit guilty.

“Seohyunnie-”

“Ah it’s okay unnie. I guess I made quite a fuss… Mianhae,” Seohyun apologised and smiled to reassure them that she was alright. “… Back to unnie?”

“I told you not to pressure her.”

“Unnie, let’s… go out for a breather?”

~~~

Taeyeon sighed. Seohyun and Tiffany were cautious about that sigh as she was silent ever since they left the dorm.

“I’ve thought through it. I give up and we’re over. I never knew he’s like that.”

Along the walk, they bumped into Sora. She merely smiled politely and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

Tiffany sent daggers at her, and Seohyun wasn’t really looking like she was good either. Sora got some clues. And when Taeyeon looked up, she felt a large pang of guilt when she saw those eyes red from crying.

“Mianhae,” she whispered an apology, knowing that she would not be forgiven either. It was not revealed publicly that Taeyeon and Leeteuk were dating, but she suspected it all along as it could be seen by the way Leeteuk treated her, and now she knew that it was true.

Taeyeon raged when she heard that. She sent her hand flying and landed it on Sora’s face.

“Unnie!” Seohyun was shocked. She was too, unhappy about it, but she felt Taeyeon was bringing it too far. She apologised to Sora before bringing Taeyeon home alongside Tiffany.

Sora did not look up. Her face was already red, but yet she was apologetic and sympathised with Taeyeon. It must’ve been hard on her. She began crying as it dawned upon her that she was the cause of their separation.


First chapter, any major problems?