So Ji Sub

The Medallion

Because of the sudden reunion of SNSD, lots of shows and endorsements want them and the fans are requesting to have a concert. Their different managements are thinking it over.

Meanwhile, Bonnie went to the address of So Ji Sub that they got from Seohyun but So Ji Sub already moved out of the house and the new owner doesn’t know where he is.

“No one knows where he is. I asked people around here but they don’t know where he is now.” Bonnie is talking to Jamie through handphone while she’s inside a convenient store. She is waiting for her ramyun to be cooked.

“It seems that he’s a loner based on the people I talked to here. They said that they only see him when he goes to work and some said that he often went home late. If he have a day-off, he only stayed inside his apartment and don’t go out unless he needs to buy something.” Bonnie said.

“You should go home. I and Hyoyeon will be late.”

“Where are you?” Bonnie asks.

“We’re going to Jeju Island and we will be back tonight.”

“Ok. I’ll try to know more about him. It’s too early to go home. I should try to go to the school that Seohyun studied at maybe I found something there.” Bonnie said.

“Ok but be careful.”

“I know. I know. Bye!” Bonnie said and ends the conversation to eat her ramyun.

…………………………………………………………….

Bonnie went to the university where Seohyun graduated. She went to the faculty room. Only few professors are there.

“Good afternoon, I’m Bonnie Wright.” Bonnie said to the professor.

“Are you an exchange student? I’m Professor Gina Choi. I’m a language teacher.” The professor said.

“Actually, no. I’m here to see Professor So Ji Sub.” Bonnie said.

“Oh! The Professor Obsessed.” The professor said.

“Excuse me?” Bonnie asks.

“Nothing. I’m sorry. Professor So Ji Sub is already got fired from his work here since last year.” The professor said.

“Got fired? Why?” Bonnie asks.

“Well, he is kind of obsessed and crazy. He is obsessed in studying about a historical person that doesn’t even have a contribution with this country that he forgot teaching the class about the real history.” The professor said.

“Are you talking about Lady Song Hye Kyo?” Bonnie asks.

“You know her? Is that the reason why you are looking for Professor Obsessed?” the professor asks.

“Well, I’m helping a friend that knows about Lady Song Hye Kyo. My friend wants to talk to him.” Bonnie said.

“I don’t know where he is now. We don’t have a contact with him.” The professor said.

“Did he leave something here? A book or journal?” Bonnie asks.

“He took everything but you can take a look at his old club room. We didn’t open it since he left.” The professor said.

“Thank you.” Bonnie said.

“Professor Yunho, could you accompany Miss Wright to Professor So Ji Sub’s old club room?” the professor said to the young professor.

The young professor nodded.

“Miss Wright, Professor Yunho will accompany you to Professor So Ji Sub’s old club room.” The professor said.

“Thank you, Professor Choi.” Bonnie said.

…………………………………………………………….

Jeju Island…

Hyoyeon is doing a volunteer work in a faraway village in Jeju. She cooks foods for the elders of the village and tonight they will have a party.

“Wow! You work fast. You can be a housewife.” One of the ahjummas said who is helping her in cooking.

“Really?” Hyoyeon said. “I always wanted to be a good housewife.”

“You’re just not good, you’re perfect housewife.” The ahjumma said.

“Thank you so much!” Hyoyeon happily said.

Jamie went closer to Hyoyeon when the ahjummas left for a while.

“You should hide your medallion under your shirt.” Jamie whispered.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Can’t you see? You’re attracting the enemies. You’re letting them know your location.” Jamie said.

“Jamie, we’re not a live broadcast. If ever this programs shows on TV, it is already late. Relax.” Hyoyeon said. “And besides, don’t get close to me. There are Medias here.”

Jamie walks away but he’s watching Hyoyeon.

…………………………………………………………….

Bonnie followed Professor Yunho to the club room. Professor Yunho opened the locked door with the key.

“No one entered here since Professor So Ji Sub left.” He said.

Bonnie looks around the dusty club room.

“Do you know Professor So Ji Sub?” she asks.

“No. I was new here when he got fired so I don’t have a chance to know him.” He said. “You can just look around but you can’t take anything.”

“Ok.” She said.

“What do you exactly want to know about Lady Song Hye Kyo?” he asks.

“It wasn’t me, my friend, actually. She’s interested about the history of Lady Song Hye Kyo.” She said.

Bonnie saw a drawer but when she tried to open it, it was locked. She can’t break it at the front of the professor.

“I should go now. I will tell my friend that I don’t see anything here.” She said.

“Ok.” He said.

“Thank you for the help.” Bonnie said and left.

“You’re welcome.” He said but Bonnie is already far.

He watches her.

…………………………………………………………….

That night…

Bonnie secretly enters the university. There are few students there whose classes are at night. Good thing that the club room is located to the building where there are no students.

She climbs on the window at the top of the room. She saw it opened a while ago when they enter the room.

She doesn’t believe Professor Yunho that no one enters the room since Professor So Ji Sub left. When she saw the sofa a while ago, it doesn’t have any dusts, meaning someone sat there recently. Also, she saw some trails of finger that wiped the dust on the cabinet and drawers and it leads it to the locked drawer.

Bonnie took the hairpin from her hair and uses it to unlock the drawer. After few seconds, it opened!

Inside the drawer, there is a book covered in dust.

But, she heard footsteps coming closer.

Bonnie took the book and hides on the cabinet.

A man wearing a mask came in the room. He climbs on the window too. He knows where he will go. He went straight to the drawer that Bonnie left opened. The man looks around after finding out that the book wasn’t there.

Then, he stares at the cabinet where Bonnie is hiding.

Bonnie holds tightly the book and moves backward until her back is leaning on the end.

The man is walking closer to the cabinet.

Bonnie is ready to fight him when she felt the back of the cabinet opened and she felt out of balance. She fell from a pair of arms that pulled her out of the cabinet then he released her to cover the back of the cabinet by a black board.

…………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, the man opened the cabinet and saw it empty. He took out his handphone and calls someone.

“Sir, the book is gone.” He said.

…………………………………………………………….

“Who are you?” Bonnie asks.

“Ssshhh!” the man signs her to keep quiet.

They saw the man on the mask left.

“Did you have it?” the man asks.

“Who are you?” Bonnie asks.

“The one that you’re looking for.” The man said. “I’m So Ji Sub.”

Bonnie’s eyes widened.

…………………………………………………………….

“Bonnie is still not here?” Jamie said when they got home from Jeju.

“Where did she go?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She went to the university where So Ji Sub works but it is already late.” Jamie said and tries to call her but Bonnie turned it off. “Where is she? She doesn’t answer my call.”

“Is she in danger?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I hope not.” Jamie said. “But I know her. She can fight.”

“Maybe she found So Ji Sub.” Hyoyeon said.

DING! DONG!

Jamie opened the door.

“Hyoyeon unnie!” it was Seohyun.

“Oh maknae! What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yuri unnie is missing!” Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon and Jamie’s eyes widened.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She’s practicing her swimming for the competition next week a while ago and I’ve decided to visit her, her manager left her for a while to meet me at the entrance but when we go to the swimming area, she’s not there anymore.” Seohyun said.

“How?” Jamie asks.

“When we looked at the CCTV, two men in ninja suits came to take her.” Seohyun said.

Jamie and Hyoyeon look at each other.

“Jamie, tell me that this is not related to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, we can’t be sure that the ninjas that attacked us in Paris are also the ninjas that took your friend.” Jamie said.

“Unnie…” Seohyun called her.

“Ne?” Hyoyeon said.

“We saw this inside Yuri unnie’s bag.” Seohyun said and gives the picture to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took it and looks at it.

It is the picture of the medallion.