Another Girl...

The Medallion

Somewhere in Paris…

The guy that tried to kill Hyoyeon sneaks inside an abandoned building and went to the room that has a light.

“Did you kill her?” a guy wearing a phantom mask asks while sitting on the couch.

“No. They found out before they drink it.” The guy said.

“They are really smart, especially that blonde guy.” He said. “Watch their moves and don’t show yourself. They already know you.”

“Yes, sir.” The guy said and left.

…………………………………………………

After the dinner, Eunhyuk went to his room to sleep.

Hyoyeon can’t sleep that night and decided to go to the garden but when she is finally in the garden, she saw Jamie sitting comfortably on the grass while looking at the full moon.

“Are you not going to sleep?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jamie shook his head.

Hyoyeon sat on his side.

“You need to sleep.” Jamie said.

“I can’t sleep.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you afraid that someone will kill you in your sleep?” Jamie asks.

“No. I know you’ll watch over me. That’s why you chose the room next to mine, right?” Hyoyeon said. “Eunhyuk oppa doesn’t say anything but I know that he wants his room to be next to mine.”

“He can just knock at your door and let him in.” Jamie said.

“I won’t allow him.” Hyoyeon said.

“Isn’t he your boyfriend?” Jamie asks.

“He’s my ex-boyfriend. Although we are good friends, I don’t have a plan to go back to him after what he did to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why did you two broke up?” Jamie asks.

“3rd party. I found out that he slept with IU when IU was sick.” Hyoyeon said. “Thanks to that girl that the whole South Korea found out that he’s cheating on me.”

“I didn’t know that you have a big problem like that.” Jamie said.

“You have a k-pop star friend but you don’t know anything about k-pop?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ever since I met grandpa woods, I help him to get the necklace. He trained me to fight and I spent my 5 years of life travelling around the world following the necklace.” Jamie said.

“So the old man in the cabin is named Woods?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No. I just call him grandpa woods because he lives in the woods. He never told me his name.” Jamie said.

“Ah…ok…” Hyoyeon said. “Do you have any friends except Taecyeon oppa?”

“Taecyeon is my only friend. I don’t like making friends.” Jamie said. “What about you?”

“I used to have lots of friends but when I became a solo artist, my friends gone. I dedicated my life to my work that I forgot all my friends and family.” Hyoyeon said.

“After our mission to destroy the necklace, why don’t you go and visit your friends?” Jamie said.

“Will they accept me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They are not your real friends if they will not accept you.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Thank you.” Hyoyeon said.

Jamie stares at her for a moment.

“You’re welcome.” Jamie said and smiled.

Hyoyeon doesn’t understand what she feels right now when she saw Jamie smiled at her. It feels like there are butterflies flying on her stomach to her chest.

“You should get some sleep.” Jamie said.

“Good night.” Hyoyeon said.

“Good night.” Jamie said.

…………………………………………………

The next morning…

“Good morning!” Taecyeon greets when he arrived. He just went out from a jogging.

“Good morning! Join us!” Jamie said.

“Thank you.” Taecyeon said and sat on the vacant chair next to Jamie.

“Jamie, we have a little problem.” Taecyeon whispered to Jamie.

“What?” Jamie asks.

Then, a loud voice coming from the entrance of the mansion is heard.

“Jamie Campbell Bower!” a familiar voice shouts.

“Oh no you don’t.” Jamie said to Taecyeon.

“Sorry.” Taecyeon said.

A girl with a fair skin and a long brown hair entered the dining room.

She is staring at Jamie.

“Jamie, you’re back!” the girl said and runs towards Jamie.

She hugs Jamie tightly.

“Oh I miss you so much!” she said. “Where have you been?”

“Here, there, somewhere.” Jamie said.

She messed Jamie’s hair.

Then, she noticed Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

“Oh! You have visitors. Who are they?” she asks but her eyes are at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon feels uncomfortable the way the girl stares at her.

“Bonnie, they are my friends, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.” Taecyeon said. “Guys, she’s Bonnie Wright, our friend.”

“Actually, I’m Jamie’s ex-girlfriend.” She said.

“How did you know I am here?” Jamie asks.

“I saw Taecyeon a while ago and he told me that you’re here.” She said. “And also he told me that you need my help.”

“I didn’t ask Taecyeon for your help.” Jamie said.

“Actually, I need to go back to South Korea this afternoon and I can’t be seen in the auction. The fans will question me if they see me joining the auction.” Taecyeon said.

“So, you asked Bonnie’s help?” Jamie asks.

“Yeah. He asked my help. So, what are we going to get in the auction?” Bonnie asks.

“Song Hye Kyo’s pin.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m going to waste my money for a pin?” Bonnie asks. “Jamie, are you serious?”

“Yes and it is not just an ordinary pin. It is a pin of a famous woman in South Korea.” Jamie said.

“You know how I hate antiques but for you, I am willing to get that pin whatever the price is.” Bonnie said.

…………………………………………………

“Urghh! She’s so annoying! I want to rip her hair off!” Hyoyeon said while inside her room.

“Relax. What did that girl did to you to make you mad?” Eunhyuk asks who followed her.

“The way she looks at me makes me irritably towards her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Maybe she is jealous because there’s a beautiful girl in the dining room a while ago.” Eunhyuk said.

“Shut up.” Hyoyeon said. “I’d better call Kris oppa. I haven’t called him yesterday and I am sure he is already freaking out.”

“I’ll be in my room if you need me.” Eunhyuk said and left the room.

Hyoyeon sighed. She can’t understand why she is acting like that. She looks like a jealous girlfriend.

Hyoyeon froze for a moment. “Me? Jealous?” she asks. “No way! Urghhh!”

Hyoyeon buried her face on the pillow and screamed.

…………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Jamie and Bonnie are at the garden eating cake.

“Jamie, tell me the truth. Why are you hiding that girl here?” Bonnie asks.

“She needs my help and I am protecting her.” Jamie said.

“She’s a famous k-pop singer and during her last fan meeting, a man tried to kill her but a mysterious guy appeared out of nowhere and saved her. The mysterious guy happened to have the same fashion as yours. Black hoody jacket with a sword.” Bonnie said. “What’s the issue of that girl? You’re not risking your life just because she’s famous unless she has something that you want to get.”

“We only want the pin.” Jamie said.

“And that pin. You’re not going to risk your life because of a pin? Unless there is something else.” Bonnie said.

“Bonnie, you even risked your life once because of a magic wand that doesn’t have magic.” Jamie said.

“Risked my life? I never risked my life.” Bonnie said.

“You did when Daniel dumped you. You saw a magic wand in the internet and you went all the way from London to Japan just to get the magic wand but in the ended, you got involved in a stampede because someone jokes about bomb threat.” Jamie said.

“Well I did that but I really thought that the magic wand is true and besides don’t mention my ex’s name.” Bonnie said.

“Speaking of ex, why did you said to them that I am your ex-boyfriend?” Jamie asks. “You never became my girlfriend.”

“It is just to annoy that girl.” Bonnie said. “The way she looks at me a while ago is so full of jealous.”

“Jealous? Impossible.” Jamie said.

“Jamie Campbell Bower, you are so naïve.” Bonnie said and eats the last piece of cake.

“Hey! You ate my cake!” Jamie said.

Bonnie stuck her tongue out like a kid.

Jamie messes her hair.

They didn’t know that Hyoyeon saw them from the terrace of her room.

…………………………………………………

“He said last night that his only friend is Taecyeon oppa but then he had a girlfriend and they are close even just for an ex.” Hyoyeon said while walking back inside her room.

She faces the mirror. She touches the necklace. “Once I destroy this, my life as a singer will be back to normal.”