Ending

The Medallion

After for so long... Here's the ending... Thank you for the readers and sorry for some wrong grammars. This is kinda a rush ending since I am writing it while feeling stress but I can't ignore my ideas going on right now in my head, right? And also, I'm HUNGRY! I want to finish it first before eating so here it is. Hope you like it!


The three went home.

“I can’t believe oppa betrayed me.” Hyoyeon said.

“If an ex suddenly gets close to you it means that it is either he still loves you or he wants something from you.” Bonnie said.

“I should stop liking monkeys.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room.

“She should try to change her ideal type.” Bonnie said to Jamie when Hyoyeon is gone.

“Like what?” Jamie asks.

Bonnie pretends that she is thinking. “Like a guy wearing black hood and always has a sword at his back.” She said and went to the restroom.

Jamie smirked because of what his best friend said.

……………………………………………………………………….

“Shut up! You’re just my bodyguard and your job is to watch over me not to stop me from going out!” Jessica is currently arguing with her bodyguard inside her house.

“You’re not allowed to go somewhere except your work until Jamie and your friend finished their mission.” Godfrey Gao said.

“I know Hyoyeon is my friend but I have my private life!” Jessica said.

“Private or Public, your safety must come first. You’re staying here.” Godfrey Gao said.

Jessica glares at him and walks to her room.

……………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon was about to sleep when her handphone rings.

“Ne, Sica?” she said.

“Hyo, could you please hire another bodyguard for me? This guy is so annoying!”

“Sica, just bear it for a month and promise he will leave you.” She said.

“A month?! Can’t you just make it a week?”

“I wanted to end this as soon as possible but I can’t do anything but to wait for a month.” She said. “Mian, Sica.”

“It’s alright. I don’t want us to fight because of this. I know you’re in danger too and you’re just concern about my safety too.”

“Everything will be ok, Sica. I’ll do what I need to do and rescue Yuri.” She said.

“Take a rest now. Good night.”

“Good night.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………….

Jamie, Hyoyeon and Bonnie are preparing that day. It is time of the full moon. Tonight is the right time to destroy the medallion.

Hyoyeon is in her room. She’s looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes look at the medallion that she’s wearing.

You’ve been with me for just few months but I feel like it was just yesterday. Gomaweoh for keeping me safe all the time.

“Ready?” Jamie asks from the door.

Hyoyeon nodded and walks out of the room.

“Jamie…” Hyoyeon said.

“Yes?” Jamie said.

“After we destroy the medallion, what are you going to do now?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m going back to Paris.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon felt sad. She knew that it will happen someday but it still hurts.

“If you have time, feel free to visit me anytime.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will but I doubt it I will have a time. I’ve gone for so long and I need to start a new life in Paris.” Jamie said.

“Still, I’ll be waiting.” Hyoyeon said.

Bonnie came to them with a worried face.

“Hyoyeon...” Bonnie said.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Your manager is here.” Bonnie said.

Hyoyeon went to the living room.

“Kris oppa, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You’re going somewhere?” Kris asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where?” Kris asks.

“I can’t tell you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, I’m coming.” Kris said.

“You can’t.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, the directors are worried about you always going somewhere without us knowing. They ordered me to go with you wherever you go.” Kris said.

“But you can’t. I can’t let someone close to me to get hurt because of me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know you’re in danger and my job as your manager to protect you.” Kris said.

Hyoyeon looks at Jamie and Bonnie.

“He can come.” Jamie said. “But he does not allow interfering with our mission.”

“I understand.” Kris said.

……………………………………………………………………….

The four went to the place where So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo hiding.

“Who is he?” So Ji Sub asks them when he saw Kris.

“He’s my manager.” Hyoyeon said. “He is Kris.”

Song Hye Kyo just looks at him for a second.

“Let’s go.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Where?” Jamie asks.

“There’s only one place where we can destroy the medallion.” So Ji Sub said.

They went outside Seoul using So Ji Sub’s van.

They went to an old house on the side of the river.

“This was the house of the old woman who took care of me.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“It is still standing after all those years.” Bonnie said.

“This is where I lived before I met So Ji Sub.” Song Hye Kyo said.

They enter the old house.

The house is clean even though no one lives there.

“We should wait for the full moon.” So Ji Sub said.

“We still have 2 hours before the night comes.” Jamie said.

During those 2 hours, none of them are talking.

……………………………………………………………………….

After 2 hours…

“It’s time.” So Ji Sub said when they saw the full moon.

Song Hye Kyo kneels at the front of the altar and whispers a short prayer before opening the small cabinet under the altar. She took out a golden plate from the cabinet and places it on the floor.

“The medallion.” Song Hye Kyo said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon is about to give the medallion to Song Hye Kyo when…

“Hand that medallion to me or I’ll kill your friend.” A familiar voice said from the outside.

Everyone look outside and saw Eunhyuk with ninjas and Yuri as their hostage.

“Yuri!” Hyoyeon said.

Jamie was about to draw his sword when Eunhyuk’s talk again.

“If I were you, I won’t do that. Draw your sword and I kill this woman.” Eunhyuk said while holding a knife to Yuri’s throat.

“You’re such as monkey!” Hyoyeon said.

“I already accept it.” Eunhyuk said. “You can choose, baby. Yuri or medallion.”

Hyoyeon doesn’t know what to do. She can’t give the medallion to Eunhyuk but she can’t let her friend die too.

Hyoyeon looks at Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo nodded.

“Fine. Give Yuri to me and the medallion is yours.” Hyoyeon said.

“Very well.” Eunhyuk said. “Give the medallion to your manager and I release Yuri.”

Hyoyeon gives the medallion to Kris.

“Be careful, oppa.” Hyoyeon said to Kris.

Kris smiled and takes the medallion. He walks towards Eunhyuk.

As his promise, he released Yuri.

“Thank you for the medallion, Kim Hyoyeon.” Kris said.

“Oppa, what do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks. “You’re on monkey’s side?”

“Actually, Eunhyuk is on my side.” Kris said.

Song Hye Kyo’s eyes widened. She stands up and looks at Kris.

“I knew those eyes.” Song Hye Kyo said. “He’s King Song Seung Hun!”

“Eh?!!!” they said.

“He changed his appearance but I knew his eyes.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Are you surprised that I’m still alive?” Kris asks. “Actually, I’m more surprise when I saw you alive and so young.”

“After all those years, you really believed that I’m already dead.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“When you gave me this medallion, I thought you’re alive but when you didn’t show up, I accepted that you are dead.” Kris said. “You gave me this medallion but now you’re destroying it. I won’t allow you.”

“I gave you the medallion as a cursed so you will learn to love the others but you haven’t changed. You killed everyone so you will live forever.” Song Hye Kyo said. “But I will end it now!”

“You can’t. The medallion is now mine and you can’t take it from me because I am the master of the medallion.” Kris said. “Kill them!”

Eunhyuk and Kris left while the ninjas attack them.

Jamie and Bonnie draw their swords.

“We must get the half of the medallion back but I need to stay here to start the prayer.” Song Hye Kyo said. “Hyoyeon, bring the half of the medallion back.”

Song Hye Kyo gives the other half of the medallion to Hyoyeon.

“I will bring it back.” Hyoyeon said. “Yuri, stay here.”

“Ne.” Yuri said.

“Bonnie, can you take care all of them?” Jamie asks.

“Piece of cake.” Bonnie said. “Go and help Hyoyeon.”

Jamie nodded.

“Hyoyeon, let’s go.” Jamie said.

“Ok!” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………….

Kris and Eunhyuk are already in the car when Hyoyeon and Jamie came.

“We can’t catch them now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Follow me.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon followed Jamie.

Hyoyeon doesn’t know how did it happened but Jamie’s motorbike was parked besides the car that they used to get there.

“How did your motorbike got here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She knows where her master is.” Jamie said. “Let’s go.”

They both ride the motorbike.

……………………………………………………………………….

“At last the medallion is finally mine.” Kris said while inside the car.

“Boss, someone’s following us.” The driver said.

He and Eunhyuk look back and saw Jamie and Hyoyeon are after them.

“She doesn’t really give up.” Kris said.

“She’s a one stubborn lady.” Eunhyuk said.

Kris took out a gun and gives it to Eunhyuk.

“Shoot them.” Kris said.

“What? No! If someone sees me, my career will be doomed!” Eunhyuk said.

“Stupid monkey.” Kris said before opening the car’s window.

He aims for Jamie and when he is sure that he is gonna hit him, he pulls the trigger of the gun.

……………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, Jamie is riding the motorbike with Hyoyeon. He tries to catch up with the car but then Kris shoots him. Jamie didn’t manage to avoid it and they crashed!

“Jamie!” Hyoyeon worriedly said.

“Are you alright?” Jamie asks.

“Yes. The medallion protected me.” Hyoyeon said then she noticed a blood on the right chest of Jamie. “He shot you!”

“Go.” Jamie said.

“No!” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re the one who can get the medallion back.” Jamie said.

“I’m not gonna leave you.” Hyoyeon said and she’s already crying.

“Please… go…” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

Jamie slowly closes his eyes.

“Jamie? Jamie?” Hyoyeon called out his name. “Jamie!”

……………………………………………………………………….

“What happened?” Kris asks when the car suddenly stops.

“Flat tire.” The driver said.

“Stupid driver! Stupid car!” Kris said. “Fix it!”

“Boss, you need to get out first.” The driver said.

Kris and Eunhyuk get out of the car.

After some minutes, they saw Hyoyeon running towards them.

“She’s still alive and she looks ok.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yah! Moon-shaped face and monkey!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Moon-shaped face?” Kris asks.

“I’m glad I already used to be called monkey.” Eunhyuk said.

“Give me the medallion!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Why should I?” Kris asks.

“Because it is only the half.” Hyoyeon said.

“Half? What do you mean?” Kris asks.

“I have the other half.” Hyoyeon said. And shows a medallion she’s wearing.

“Give that to me.” Kris said.

“Not a chance.” Hyoyeon said. “And for your information, this medallion is more powerful than yours.”

Kris took out his gun again.

“It is useless.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s see about that.” Kris said.

Kris pull the trigger of the gun.

Hyoyeon closes her eyes tightly and waits for the bullet to hit her but then, she didn’t felt it. She opens her eyes and saw Jamie standing on her front and blocks the bullet.

“Jamie?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Please tell me that this will be the last thing that you will do this stupid thing?” Jamie asks.

“But…” Hyoyeon said.

“Bluffing to him that you have the medallion while you gave it to me to save me. Your decisions can make you kill.” Jamie said.

“It is because I knew that you will come to save me.” Hyoyeon said.

Jamie smiled. “Now, stand back while I finish this.”

Hyoyeon nodded.

Jamie steps forward towards Kris.

“You’re still alive? How come?” Kris asks.

“Because the real half of the medallion is with me.” Jamie said. “The one that she’s holding is a fake medallion.”

“Jamie, stop talking and finish it!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Fine!” Jamie shouts back.

 Jamie took out his sword and runs towards Kris.

“Y-You can’t hurt me because of the medallion!” Kris shouts.

But Jamie runs straight to Kris.

Kris can’t move not because he is afraid but he really can’t move as if someone is stopping him.

“You can’t escape now…” someone whispered to his ears.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened when he saw a spirit holding Kris from the back.

It is the spirit of the shaman that made the medallion.

Jamie is now closer to Kris. He gets the medallion from Kris.

“You’ll die later anyway.” Jamie said and left with Hyoyeon.

……………………………………………………………………….

Jamie, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Bonnie and So Ji Sub watch Song Hye Kyo with her ritual of destroying the medallion.

The moon cast a light to the medallion. The medallion floats in the air and slowly turned into golden dust and floats towards the moon.

“Thank you for everything. The gods will watch over you.” Song Hye Kyo said while slowly fading away.

“I’ll miss you.” So Ji Sub said.

Song Hye Kyo smiled until she’s gone.

“It is finally the end.” So Ji Sub said.

“What happened to Kris oppa?” Yuri asks.

“He is already dead by now.” Jamie said.

“Let’s go home. I have too many ninja blood on my clothes.” Bonnie said.

“I’ll drive.” So Ji Sub said.

……………………………………………………………………….

They are now on the car and So Ji Sub’s is driving when they saw ashes on the middle of the road.

“This is where we left them, right?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jamie nodded. “He’s already turned into ashes.”

“The car isn’t here anymore. The monkey probably escaped.” Hyoyeon said.

“What are you going to do with him?” Yuri asks.

“Just let him alone. The medallion is gone so he can’t do anything now.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m glad this is over.” Bonnie said.

……………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

Jamie, Bonnie and their friends are leaving South Korea.

“Thank you for being my bodyguard for few months.” Hyoyeon said. “We can still see each other again, right?”

“If you go to Paris.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon hugs him.

“I’m gonna miss you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too.” Jamie said.

“Jamie, it’s time to go.” Bonnie said.

“Take care of him.” Hyoyeon said to Bonnie.

“I always did but he always ignores me.” Bonnie said and smiled.

Hyoyeon hugs her. “We used to fight but I’m glad that I met you. I never saw a woman like you that always covered in ninja’s blood.”

Bonnie laughed.

“Take care and stay out of danger.” Bonnie said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

Hyoyeon watches them go.

……………………………………………………………………….

After 2 years…

Hyoyeon and her former group had a reunion concert all over the world. They are now in Paris for their concert.

They arrived 2 days early and the group decided to tour the Paris.

“Unnie, let’s look inside that jewelry shop.” Seohyun said.

“Isn’t it expensive there?” Sooyoung asks.

“Girls, chill! I have a golden card here.” Jessica said.

“Where did you get that?” Tiffany asks.

“From my boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“You have a boyfriend? Who?” Sunny asks.

“His name is Godfrey Gao.” Hyoyeon said.

“Your bodyguard? I thought you hated him.” Yoona said.

“After he gave her a diamond set of jewelries? All the hate she’s feeling to him is gone after that.” Hyoyeon said.

“I didn’t know that he is rich.” Jessica said.

“You’re lucky.” Taeyeon said.

They are now looking at the jewelries in the shop.

“Girls, this is the diamond set that I received from him.” Jessica said.

“How much is this?” Tiffany asks the woman.

“50 million euro.” The woman said.

All of their eyes widened after knowing the price.

“I think I should hid it in the bank.” Jessica said.

“This diamond set can only buy here, right?” Tiffany asks the woman.

“Yes. It is actually a limited edition in our shop and there’s only 5 sets.” The woman said.

“Godfrey Gao must be really rich.” Sooyoung said.

“Excuse me? Godfrey Gao?” the woman asks.

“Yes. You know him?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes. He is a close friend of the owner.” The woman said.

“Can you tell me the name?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” the woman said.

Hyoyeon felt sad. She’s thinking that it might be Jamie but it is impossible. Jamie even borrowed a friend’s mansion to stay there.

“Girls, shall we buy friendship necklaces?” Jessica suggested.

“Great idea.” Yuri said.

……………………………………………………………………….

After buying their friendship necklaces, they left the shop. As soon as they left, an expensive car parks on the front of the shop and Jamie gets out of it wearing a business suit. He saw Hyoyeon with her friends but didn’t call her. He enters the shop instead.

“How’s everything here?” Jamie asks.

“9 women bought 9 necklaces to make it their friendship necklaces.” The woman said. “And also, I think one of the girls is Mr. Gao’s girlfriend because she even used his credit card.”

“Anything else?” he asks.

“They ask your name but I didn’t give it.” The woman said.

“Good.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………….

Concert night…

Everyone is giving their best during the concert since it is their first time again after their disbandment.

After the concert, their manager approaches them.

“An invitation arrived. A businessman is inviting you to his mansion for a meeting. He wants you to become the endorser of his jewelry shop.” Their manager said.

“What is the name of the jewelry shop?” Jessica asks.

“C.B. Jewels.” Their manager said.

“That’s the shop where we went a while ago.” Tiffany said.

“Shall we go?” Yoona asks.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon said.

When they get out of the concert hall, a limousine is waiting for them.

“V.I.P treatment. I like it.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………….

While inside the limousine the girls are chatting that they didn’t notice that they are already arrived.

“It looks familiar.” Hyoyeon said.

The limousine stops at the front of the mansion. A butler came to open the door.

“Good evening.” The butler said.

“Omo! Butler Suk Jin?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You knew him?” Yuri asks.

“He’s Taecyeon oppa’s butler. He owns this mansion.” Hyoyeon said.

“Impossible.” Yoona said.

“The master is waiting for you.” The butler said.

They enter the mansion.

The 8 girls are mesmerized with the mansion but Hyoyeon is nervous. She’s curious who the master is.

They went to the living room.

A familiar back of the guy is the first think that Hyoyeon sees.

“Jamie?” Hyoyeon called.

The guy turned around. It is Jamie indeed.

“Welcome back.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon didn’t think anymore. She runs towards him and kisses him.

Jamie kisses her too.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“What?” Jamie asks.

“That you’re actually the owner of this mansion and you owns the C.B. Jewelry.” Hyoyeon said.

“I need to hide my identity because of other job. I’m sorry if I lied to you.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I don’t care about your background. I’m just happy to see you again. You don’t know how much I misses you.”

“I miss you too. I want to go to South Korea but I can’t because of the business of my family.” Jamie said.

“Jamie, please. Can you just go straight to the point? This chapter is taking so long? We should end it once and for all.” Bonnie said who is standing at the door along with Hyoyeon’s friends.

“Fine.” Jamie said. “Kim Hyoyeon, I know how important for you your job but I’m gonna ask you once and for all. Will you marry me? Because I love you since the first time I saved you.”

“Yes. Because I love you too since the first time you saved me.” Hyoyeon said.

The two kiss at the front of the audience.

Tiffany is busy taking a video to upload it in her Instagram while the others are taking pictures.

 

 

 

THE END