The 2 Women Meet

The Medallion

“Now that your friends have their own bodyguards, can we go now to So Ji Sub’s house?” Bonnie asks after Hyoyeon’s friends and bodyguards left.

“But I still have photo shoots today.” Hyoyeon said. “And any minute now, Kris oppa will arrive.”

“Guys, we need to go to So Ji Sub’s house RIGHT NOW!” Bonnie said.

“Bonnie, what’s wrong?” Jamie asks.

“You can’t trust anyone.” Bonnie said.

“We already know that.” Hyoyeon said.

“I mean-”

Kris came in. “Hyoyeon, let’s go.” He said.

“Let’s talk later.” Jamie said to Bonnie.

“I’m coming with you.” Bonnie said.

……………………………………………………………

Studio…

“Oh? Eunhyuk oppa? You’re back!” Hyoyeon said when they saw Eunhyuk getting ready for the photo shoot.

“We’re together.” Eunhyuk said.

“How long this will take?” Bonnie asks Jamie.

“I don’t know but it will take long.” Jamie said.

“I’m calling someone. Excuse me.” Bonnie said and left the studio.

……………………………………………………………

After a few hours…

“Are you done?” Bonnie asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, let’s go!” Bonnie said.

“Woah! Wait! It is still early. Let’s go out.” Eunhyuk asks and wraps his arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

Bonnie pulls Hyoyeon closer to her.

“We’re going somewhere else.” Bonnie said.

“Can I come?” Eunhyuk asks.

“No.” Bonnie said.

“Is it about the medallion? I want to come.” Eunhyuk said.

“No.” Bonnie said.

“But Bonnie, I think oppa can come.” Hyoyeon said.

“But…” Bonnie said.

“Great! I’ll just get my things and we can go now.” Eunhyuk said and left.

Bonnie pulled Hyoyeon and Jamie out of the studio then back to the van.

Kris was about to get in the driver’s seat when Bonnie stops him.

“Keys.” Bonnie said to Kris.

Kris gives the car keys to Bonnie.

“We’re going somewhere. Just take the cab back to your house.” Bonnie said and drives the van.

“Bonnie, what about Eunhyuk oppa?” Hyoyeon asks from the back.

“He can’t go.” Bonnie said while driving.

“Why?” Hyoyeon said.

“I told you not to trust someone.” Bonnie said.

“Of course I know that and I trust oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can’t trust him. He’s an enemy!” Bonnie said.

“What?!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Bonnie, what are you talking about?” Jamie asks.

“That monkey guy knew about the medallion.” Bonnie said.

“Of course he knew. We told him about it.” Jamie said.

“He knew about it even before you even told him.” Bonnie said.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I can’t explain it to you right now. I’ll tell you once we got to So Ji Sub’s house.” Bonnie said.

Jamie looks at Hyoyeon who is worried. He holds Hyoyeon’s hand to calm her.

Hyoyeon looks at him then leans her head on his shoulder.

……………………………………………………………

So Ji Sub’s House…

“Here’s a class picture of Professor So Ji Sub. Eunhyuk was in the picture meaning he knew all about the medallion.” Bonnie said to Hyoyeon while showing the picture that she saw the first time she went to So Ji Sub’s house.

“And here’s my other class picture with my other students. Seo Ju Hyun was here.” So Ji Sub said showing another class picture with Seohyun on the picture.

“I can’t believe he lied to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“He’s after your medallion.” Bonnie said.

“He must be the one who let the ninjas got in the mansion.” Jamie said.

“He is. That’s why the ninjas didn’t attack him.” Bonnie said.

“Why do you want to see me?” Hyoyeon asks So Ji Sub.

“I don’t.” So Ji Sub answered. “But she is.”

A woman came out from the room.

Jamie and Hyoyeon’s eyes widened.

“Lady…” Hyoyeon said.

“Song Hye Kyo…” Jamie said.

“That’s right.” The woman said and smiled.

“But how?” Hyoyeon asks.

“How come that I still living in this world?” she asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Because of this.” She said and shows a medallion that looks like the one that Hyoyeon’s wearing.

“There are two medallions?” Jamie asks.

“Yes.” So Ji Sub said. “If you notice at the back of the medallion, it seems that it was cut to a half.”

Hyoyeon checks the back of her medallion and she noticed that it looks like it was cut.

“The day they dumped in the river, a woman helped me. It took me weeks before I regained my consciousness and when I finally got back to my strength I found out that the king and the prince pretended that I was theft and left the palace after stealing the medallion. The woman used a black magic to my medallion and gave it a power of immortality. I cut the half of the medallion and give the half to the palace for my revenge.” She said.

“Revenge? What kind of revenge?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Because of the medallion, the family blood of the king and the prince are fighting over the medallion by killing each other. Because they can’t hurt the one owning the medallion, they are targeting the love ones. It continues until now and there’s only one who owns the medallion now before you.” She said.

“Who?” Jamie asks.

“The person I loved the most.” She said.

“Prince Song Seung Hun?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes.” She said. “He is still alive and his life is in danger once he doesn’t get back the medallion to his. Once you get out of hold the medallion, you’ll be slowly dying. Since, he’s living so long in this world and the medallion was not in his hands for 6 months, he’s days is getting shorter.”

“6 months?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It’s been exactly 6 months since the medallion has been stolen from him.” Jamie said.

“But the medallion can’t be stolen.” Hyoyeon said.

“It can once you have the other half of the medallion.” So Ji Sub said. “I’ve been studying about Lady Song Hye Kyo since I met her 10 years ago. For all her life, she’s searching for the other half of the medallion. I became a professor in the university and made a club studying about her history. With the help of my students, I tried to find the medallion but Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk betrayed me. He and his classmate Lee Joo Hyuk found the medallion. I give Lady Song Hye Kyo’s medallion to Lee Joo Hyuk so he can steal the other half of the medallion. He is now on his way to my house when Lee Hyuk Jae kidnapped him but before he got kidnapped he already gave back Lady Song Hye Kyo’s medallion to us because it is not safe for the two halves of the medallion to be together until it wasn’t in Lady Song Hye Kyo’s hands. The enemies don’t know that there is two halves of the medallion. Lee Joo Hyuk escaped from them and went to the Philippines but the enemies found him. He got caught in a market and drops the medallion and he was killed by them.”

“Now that two halves of the medallion is here, we can now destroy it.” She said. “Do you have my pin?”

“Yes.” Bonnie said and shows the pin inside her bag.

“We must wait for the full moon.” She said.

“Full moon? That will be next month.” Jamie said.

“While we wait, you must protect the medallion. No one should know that the medallion that you’re holding is just a the other half of the medallion.” She said.

“The day the full moon comes, you must come to this address. We can’t stay here now since it is not safe anymore. I can feel they are waiting for you outside. If anyone asks you where you did go just tell them that you went here to visit a friend so they won’t get suspicious about you.” So Ji Sub said.

“I understand.” Hyoyeon said.

“We need to go.” Jamie said after looking at the window. He can feel the enemies.

Hyoyeon hugs Song Hye Kyo.

“Be careful.” She said.

“You too.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon, Jamie and Bonnie left.