Song Hye Kyo's Pin

The Medallion

The night of auction…

Eunhyuk knocks Hyoyeon’s door.

Hyoyeon opened the door.

“Ready?” Eunhyuk asks.

“What do you think?” Hyoyeon worriedly asks.

“Beautiful as always.” Eunhyuk said. “But why are you so worried about your looks?”

“I need to make sure that I am more beautiful than Wright.” Hyoyeon said.

“And may I ask why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go.”

…………………………………………………

Jamie and Bonnie are waiting at the living room.

“What took her so long?” Jamie irritated asks.

“Jamie, relax. Girls always prepare long because us girls need to make sure that we are in our most beautiful before showing it to others.” Bonnie said.

“But you finished early.” Jamie said.

“I finished early because I started early.” Bonnie said. “Here she is.”

Jamie automatically looks at the grand stairs where Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are going down.

Jamie’s eyes are on Hyoyeon staring at her from head to foot.

‘She’s the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.’ He thought.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon can’t stop staring at Jamie.

‘How can he be so handsome? I have seen and work with all kinds of guys but he is exceptional.’ she thought.

“You look gorgeous, Hyoyeon, but not as I do.” Bonnie said when Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon got closer to them.

Hyoyeon raised her one eye brow.

“Shall we go now?” Jamie said.

Bonnie wraps her arm to Jamie’s arm. “Yeah.” She said.

The two start to walk.

Hyoyeon is glaring at Bonnie’s back while walking.

…………………………………………………

The auction is full of rich people and some reporters.

Hyoyeon automatically holds the necklace she is wearing.

“Relax. The security is tight here. No one can attack you.” Jamie said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

“Jamie, you should come with me.” Bonnie said. The seats for the participants and for the audience are separate.

“I can’t leave Ms. Kim alone.” Jamie said. “Go with Mr. Lee.”

Bonnie pouts. “Fine.” Bonnie said.

“Be careful.” Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk left with Bonnie.

Jamie and Hyoyeon went to the audience area.

“You can just go with Ms. Wright.” Hyoyeon said.

“I can’t leave you alone.” Jamie said.

“I’ll be fine. You said that the security is tight here so no one can harm me and besides I have the necklace.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is a medallion not a necklace, Ms. Kim.”  Jamie said.

“Quit calling me Ms. Kim. I want you to call me Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, quit calling me Mr. Bower, I feel old every time you call me that. Jamie is fine.” Jamie said. “And also, I can feel that the enemies are here somewhere.”

“Are they after for the pin?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No. They are after you. They knew that you’ll be here to get the pin.” Jamie said.

“What if Ms. Wright got the pin?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We need to get the pin as soon as possible and get back to the mansion. At least we are safe inside the mansion.” Jamie said.

The lights went off and it means the auction will start.

Some antique things were auction before the pin showed up.

“We have a traditional pin straight from South Korea. It is the pin of Lady Song Hye Kyo, a famous gisaeng in South Korea. Legend said that it is a gift from King Song Seung Hun and there are legend said that if you own it, you’ll meet your prince charming. So, I think most of the girls here will fight for this pin. Let’s start the auction… The bidding starts at 10,000,000 pound!”

“I’m going to an all-kill.” Bonnie said and raised her number. “100,000,000.”

“100,000,000 for #34. This is a huge amount. Anyone can bid higher than 100,000,000?”

No one tried to bid higher.

“The pin goes for #34!”

“She got it!” Hyoyeon happily said and unknowingly hugs Jamie.

The two both felt awkward because of the hug.

…………………………………………………

“Jamie!” Bonnie shouts while running towards Jamie.

She jumps on Jamie’s arms and hugs him.

“Is it great?” Bonnie asks.

“Yes. Super.” Jamie said. “Where’s the pin?”

“In my bag. Let’s go.” Bonnie.

Jamie, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Bonnie ride Bonnie’s limousine again.

The driver starts the limousine.

Bonnie keeps on sniffing inside the limousine.

“What’s wrong?” Jamie asks.

“This smell is not a smell of my limousine.” Bonnie said.

Jamie moves towards the front and knocks the little window to the driver’s seat.

“Hey!” he called but the driver ignores him. Jamie looks at the rearview mirror and what he is expected, it wasn’t Bonnie’s driver. It is the guy that following them.

Jamie went back to the others.

“This is not good.” Jamie said.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“We rode another limousine and we are being kidnapped.” Jamie said.

“Eh?!!!” the three said.

“I have a plan.” Jamie said and removes his coat. He tried to kick the window until it shattered into pieces.

After the window broken, Jamie goes out of the window and went to the roof of the limousine.

“Be careful, Jamie!” Bonnie said.

Jamie crawled on the roof of the limousine and when he is now on the front, he kicks the window on the front passenger seat.

The driver saw it and starts to drive the limousine recklessly.

Jamie grabs something so he won’t fall. When he got the chance, he kicks the window until it shattered into pieces. He gets inside the limousine and punched the guy.

The guy fights back while driving.

The fight continues without knowing where the limousine is going.

With the last punch, Jamie was able to knock the guy out. He looks on the front and he saw that the limousine is going to crash to the coming 10-wheeler truck.

“JUMP NOW!” Jamie shouts at the passengers.

Jamie unlocked the doors and he jumps off the limousine.

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Bonnie jump off the limousine too.

The three luckily landed on the bed on the street that is going to deliver by someone.

“Are you alright?” Eunhyuk asks the girls.

“Yeah.” The two said.

“Where’s Jamie?” Hyoyeon asks.

She saw Jamie lying on the ground.

“Jamie!” Hyoyeon called him and runs towards him. “Jamie, are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” Jamie said while watching the limousine hit the truck.

Hyoyeon helped Jamie to get up.

“We need to get out of here.” Jamie said.

Then, a white car stops on their side. “Master Jamie, get in.” it was Suk Jin.

They get inside the car and leave the place.

…………………………………………………

“You two should rest now. I’ll just treat Jamie’s wounds.” Bonnie said.

“You should go home now, Bonnie.” Jamie said.

“Nonsense. I don’t know what is exactly going on but I am not going home without making sure you’re safe.” Bonnie said.

“Bonnie, I can take care of myself.” Jamie said.

“Ms. Wright, just go home, ok? Thank you for getting the pin but we don’t need you anymore.” Hyoyeon said.

“Excuse me! I got the pin for Jamie not for you.” Bonnie said. “Now that you got the pin, isn’t it time to send this girl and her boyfriend back to South Korea?”

“Our mission is not done yet.” Jamie said. “Before you get involve here, you need to go now.”

“I am already involved here because I was the one who got the pin. Whether you like or not, I am going to stay here.” Bonnie said. “Suk Jin, prepare my room.”

“Yes, Lady Bonnie.” Suk Jin said.

…………………………………………………

Somewhere in Paris…

“He failed and died.” Someone reported to the guy with a mask.

“He just wasted his life.” He said. “Now that the pin is with the medallion, we shall not relax. We need to get those two.”

“Shall we call him now?”

“Yes. Make him move now.” He said.