Bonnie's Got Something

The Medallion

“You’re So Ji Sub?” Bonnie asks.

“Yes.” He said.

“Prove it.” Bonnie said.

“There’s no time for that. We need to get out of here.” He said.

“How?” Bonnie asks.

“Follow me.” He said.

Bonnie followed the man.

…………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon’s house…

“Unnie, what’s going on?” Seohyun asks.

“I can’t believe that they will use my friends just to get the medallion.” Hyoyeon said.

“They are desperate.” Jamie said.

“I don’t get it. What’s the medallion? Aren’t you talking about Lady Song Hye Kyo’s medallion because the medallion in the picture is Lady Song Hye Kyo’s medallion?” Seohyun said.

“You’re right, maknae.” Hyoyeon said. “And the medallion is right here with me.”

Hyoyeon shows the medallion.

Seohyun’s eyes widened.

“It is really real. Professor So Ji Sub is right.” Seohyun said.

“He knew the medallion?” Jamie asks.

“Of course! Professor is kinda obsessed with the history of Lady Song Hye Kyo because he believes that the medallion that has an immortal power is real.” Seohyun said. “Unnie, how did you get that?”

“I bought it in a cheap price in the Philippines. I thought that it just a cheap necklace but after that, enemies are coming for this medallion.” Hyoyeon said.

“We’ve been travelled to Paris to get the pin of Lady Song Hye Kyo and use it to destroy the medallion but we don’t know where Lady Song Hye Kyo’s grave.” Jamie said.

“No one really knows because no one knows if she really died and besides the king and the prince threw her body on the river so there’s no grave.” Seohyun said.

“And it is impossible for her to be alive until now.” Hyoyeon said. “What should we do? What if they kidnap the other SNSD members?”

“I should ask my other friends help.” Jamie said.

“Wait! Friends? I thought you only have two friends. Taecyeon oppa and Bonnie.” Hyoyeon said.

“Taecyeon and Bonnie are my best friends. I am going to call my fighter friends.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun look at each other.

…………………………………………………………

Bonnie and So Ji Sub get out at the back of the university. There’s a car parked outside the university.

The two get in the car and the car left.

“What are you doing in the university? You’re already fired.” Bonnie said.

“I left something there.” He said while driving.

“This book?” Bonnie asks.

He nodded.

“How did you know I was in the cabinet?” Bonnie asks.

“I don’t know. I’m planning to enter the club room through the cabinet since the door is locked but when I opened the back of the cabinet you fell so I decided to help you first.” He said.

After 30 minutes of driving, he parked the car at the front of an apartment building.

“Let’s go.” He said.

They went inside the building and ride the elevator. He pushed the top button.

Bonnie’s handphone rings. She checks it and saw Jamie’s number flashes on the screen. Bonnie rejects the call and turned off her handphone.

The elevator door opened and they get out.

He opened the door on the first apartment.

“I’m back.” He said and enters the apartment.

Bonnie followed him.

They went to the living room where a woman is sitting on the sofa while watching an entertainment news on the TV.

“Kim Hyoyeon went to Jeju Island this morning to volunteer to make the elders in a village happy. She cooked foods for them and held a party for them…”

The newscaster said while showing Hyoyeon cooking on the screen. It is clearly showing the medallion.

“Does she even think about her safety? She’s showing the medallion again.” Bonnie whispered but So Ji Sub heard her.

“You know her?” he asks.

“Yes. In fact, she’s the reason why I went to the university to find you.” Bonnie said.

“I want to meet Kim Hyoyeon.” The woman said without even looking at Bonnie.

Bonnie can’t see her face because she’s facing the back of the woman.

“Why would you want to see her?” Bonnie asks.

“Because she have what we want.” He said.

“You’re after the medallion, too?” Bonnie asks.

“Ji Sub, she’s thinking that we are enemies.” The woman said. “She’s hiding a knife under her sleeves.”

Bonnie’s eyes widened. How the woman knew that there is a knife under her sleeves?

 “Young lady, we are not enemies unlike the people that following your friend. We are here to help you.” The woman said.

“We’re not hiding anything from you. You can look around this apartment and you might discover anything.” He said.

Bonnie looks around while being careful. Then, she saw something that makes her eyes widened.

“What’s the meaning of this?” she asks.

“You already knew the answer.” He said.

…………………………………………………………

Jamie, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are still not sleeping. They are waiting for the people that Jamie called.

But then, Bonnie arrived.

“Bonnie, where have you been? We’re so worried about you!” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? You? Worried about me?” Bonnie asks. “Anyway, I found Professor So Ji Sub!”

“Really? Where is he?” Jamie asks.

“We need to go there and also I found something. Hyoyeon, you must not-”

Then, someone rings the doorbell.

“They are here.” Jamie said and opens the door.

“Who?” Bonnie asks.

Then, seven people came in.

“Jamie, what’s the meaning of this? Calling us and want us to come here. You’re lucky that we’re actually in Japan fighting Yakuzas.” A woman with pale skin said.

“Jamie Campbell Bower! Why did you call them?!” Bonnie yells.

“Hi, sister!” the twins said.

“I am not your sister. Doesn’t mean that we both have same red hair that means that we’re siblings!” Bonnie said.

“Jamie, seriously, what’s going on? The last time we heard about you was when you went to Paris to be a bodyguard with a Korean Idol.” Another girl said.

“I called you, guys, because we really need your help. Hyoyeon is in danger and now, her friends are being kidnapped one by one. I need you to protect her friends.” Jamie said.

“Who are the enemies?” a Chinese guy asks.

“Ninjas.” Jamie said.

“Call.” The Chinese guy said.

“So, where are her friends?” one of the twins said.

“Right now, Seohyun is the only one here.” Hyoyeon said. “The others are in their house.”

“Jamie, what is this? We can’t just go to her friends’ house and said ‘Hi! I’m your new bodyguard!’” a guy wearing eyeglasses said.

“I texted them to go here early morning so they will probably here 4 hours from now.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………

After 4 hours…

Everyone is sleeping on the living room when the 6 members came.

“Hyo, maknae, did you had a party last night? Who are this people?” Taeyeon asks.

“They will be your bodyguards.” Hyoyeon said.

“Bodyguards? For what?” Sooyoung asks.

“Yuri got kidnapped last night and it was my fault.” Hyoyeon said and explains about the medallion.

“So, who’ll be my bodyguard?” Jessica asks.

“You’re really scared to get kidnapped.” Sunny said.

“Of course!” Jessica said. “But how are you going to save Yuri?”

“We can do it.” Jamie said. “Robert Sheehan can be Seohyun’s bodyguard.”

The guy with eyeglasses smiled at Seohyun.

“Four-eyed guy, this is not a dating game. Don’t hit on our maknae.” Hyoyeon warned him.

The guy with eyeglasses nodded and bowed his head.

“Kevin Zegers, you will be Sunny’s bodyguard.” Jamie said.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Sunny flirty asks.

“Sunny!” the girls shout.

“James and Oliver Phelps, you’re guarding Yoona and Sooyoung and please don’t confuse the girls.” Jamie said.

“If ever those two pull a prank on you, just call me.” Bonnie said to Yoona and Sooyoung.

“Godfrey Gao, you’ll be Taeyeon’s bodyguard.” Jamie said.

“I prefer a woman, please.” Taeyeon said.

“Then, Jemima West can be Taeyeon’s bodyguard then Godfrey Gao will be Jessica’s bodyguard. And lastly, Lily Collins will be Tiffany’s bodyguard.” Jamie said.

“Do you speak English?” the pale skin girl asks Tiffany said.

“Yes. Fluently.” Tiffany said in English.

“So, enough of the screen time of the extras. Let’s go to the next and hopefully not the last chapter.” Jamie said and winks.