Back to South Korea

The Medallion

After a long and tiring day, Jamie, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Bonnie went to their rooms and sleep.

Inside Hyoyeon’s room, she can’t help but to think what was going on.

‘All I know is that I am solo artist and working so hard but because of one vacation, I got the medallion, mistaking it as just a cheap necklace. But then, people came and try to kill me. But on the other side, Jamie came to save me. With his help, we went here in Paris to get the pin of Lady Song Hye Kyo. When we got it… what now? Destroy the medallion so no one can use it? But after that? Go back to our own normal lives…’

Hyoyeon knew deep inside of her doesn’t like the ending. She likes Jamie even the first time she saw her watching her from the audience. She can really feel how Jamie takes care of him.

‘Oh! I wish he has feelings for me! But he already have Bonnie!’

Hyoyeon fell asleep thinking about Jamie.

…………………………………………………………..

In the middle of the night, some ninjas sneakily went inside the mansion. One of them went to Hyoyeon’s room.

Meanwhile, Jamie can’t sleep. He is thinking about Hyoyeon and Bonnie.

‘Why is she jealous? I can feel that she doesn’t like Bonnie but is it really because of jealous? After we destroy the medallion, I’m going back to where I used to be. Our lives are different. We can’t be together.’

Jamie felt thirsty and went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator and drinks water from the bottle.

He didn’t know that a ninja is going to attack him from his back with a ninja sword.

The ninja was about to stab the sword to him when he avoids it.

He closes the door of the refrigerator to trap the ninja. He grabs a kitchen knife and slit the ninja’s throat.

…………………………………………………………..

Inside Hyoyeon’s room, the ninja is walking towards her. Slowly… slowly… his hand is moving towards the medallion that Hyoyeon’s wearing.

But before he could touch the medallion, Hyoyeon opened her eyes.

“AHHHHH!!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

…………………………………………………………..

Jamie heard Hyoyeon’s scream and went upstairs.

Meanwhile, Bonnie woke up from Hyoyeon’s scream.

“What is wrong with her?” Bonnie irritated asks.

She gets up and opens her door. Her eyes widened when she saw lots of ninjas outside her room. One of the ninja saw her. He was about to attack Bonnie with his ninja sword but Bonnie is quick. She closes the door but the hand of the ninja holding the sword trap between the door and the wall.

Bonnie took the sword and cut the hand of the ninja.

“It’s been a while since the last time I fought.” Bonnie said before opening the door to let the other ninjas get in her room.

…………………………………………………………..

Jamie went upstairs but the ninjas are blocking his way to Hyoyeon’s room.

“Jamie, help me!!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

Jamie saw Hyoyeon carried by a ninja. The other ninjas are blocking him.

Jamie hold tightly to the sword and attacks the ninjas.

But the ninjas are too many for him.

But!

Something miracle happened. The ninja that was carrying Hyoyeon suddenly dead!

“Ms. Wright…” Hyoyeon said.

It wasn’t miracle after all. It was Bonnie who saves Hyoyeon.

After defeating all the ninjas in her room, Bonnie goes out and she saw Hyoyeon being taken by a ninja. She hurriedly killed the ninja on his back.

The other ninjas left.

“Are you alright?” Jamie asks Hyoyeon.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said. “Thank you for saving me.”

“I hope that you won’t be jealous of me after I saved you.” Bonnie said.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You know it very well.” Bonnie said.

Just then, Eunhyuk came out.

“What happened here?” he asks. “And why are you covered in blood?”

“I’ll go check Butler Suk Jin and the maids.” Jamie said.

…………………………………………………………..

The butler and the maids are fine. Luckily, they are sleeping on the servants’ house at the back of the mansion.

Jamie, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Bonnie are on a meeting.

“We’re not safe here anymore. We should go back to South Korea.” Eunhyuk said.

“I have a question.” Bonnie said. “How did the ninjas know that Hyoyeon is here?”

“Maybe because they saw us four together.” Hyoyeon said.

“This mansion has a tight security. I wonder how they get in.” Bonnie said.

Bonnie and Jamie look at Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon noticed it.

“Wait! Are you accusing oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Your screamed woke me up and despite of all the noises outside, he didn’t go out.” Bonnie said.

“I didn’t hear any noise because there are headphones on my ears.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know oppa for a very long time. You can’t just accused him!” Hyoyeon said.

“Ms. Kim, the ninjas can’t go inside the mansion because the walls has high voltage that can kill a person.” Bonnie said.

“Oppa doesn’t know it!” Hyoyeon said.

“Enough! Tomorrow, we will go back to South Korea. Bonnie, you must come.” Jamie said.

“What?! Why does she need to come?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She can fight.” Jamie said. “We don’t know who our enemies. Bonnie is a big help for us.”

“But…”

“Kim Hyoyeon, I am in-charge. I know what is good for us.” Jamie said and left.

…………………………………………………………..

As Jamie insisted, he, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Bonnie went to South Korea. Hyoyeon’s manager fetch them from the airport and headed to Hyoyeon’s house.

“The directors want you two to go back immediately on work.” Kris said.

“We need to destroy the medallion first.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, I know you have a task to do but don’t forget you have a job to do too.” Kris said.

“I can’t just go back to my job knowing that my life is in danger and also for my fans.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you have a contract.” Kris said.

“She can just go back to work for a meantime.” Jamie said.

“What?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We don’t know where Lady Song Hye Kyo’s buried. While we are searching it, you can go back to work. But of course, I must stay with you.” Jamie said.

“Then, I’ll search about it.” Bonnie said.

…………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon starts working again.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Hyoyeon greets the staffs in a show while walking towards her dressing room.

“Welcome back, Hyoyeon-sshi.” Some of the staffs said.

“Kamsahamnida!” Hyoyeon said.

When Hyoyeon enters the room, her smile gone when she saw who is inside the room.

“Oh? Hello, Hyoyeon Kim.” A girl said in English.

“Hello, Jessica Jung.” Hyoyeon coldly greets. “I didn’t know that we are going to be in the same show.”

“I didn’t know too. If I know it, I would have cancelled it.” Jessica said.

“I thought you’ve decided to be a designer? Why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Of course to promote my business.” Jessica said.

“Nice. You’re using your old job to promote your business.” Hyoyeon sarcastically said.

“What?!” Jessica raises her tone.

“Do you really need to fight? You haven’t seen each other for a long time.” Another girl said who just entered the room.

“Don’t start with me, Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica said.

“Unnie.” A girl from Taeyeon’s back said.

“You are here, too, Seohyun?” Hyoyeon said.

“The others are here too. They are at the other dressing room.” Taeyeon said.

“Is this some kind of a reunion?” Jessica asks.

“I’m gonna talk to my manager.” Hyoyeon said and left the dressing room.

Jamie saw Hyoyeon walking out of the dressing room and followed her.

“Kris oppa!” Hyoyeon called her manager.

She saw her talking with his fans.

“Kris oppa!” she called.

Her manager looks at her.

“Excuse me, girls.” Kris said to his fans.

Kris went to Hyoyeon.

“What’s the problem? Ah! You already met your friends.” Kris said.

Hyoyeon pulled her manager to the end of the corridor where no one can hear them.

“They are not my friends. Why didn’t you tell me that this is a Girls’ Generation Reunion?” Hyoyeon asks.

“If I told you, you will not attend this show.” Kris said.

“Let’s go home.” Hyoyeon said.

“No.” Kris said.

“What?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No. The company wouldn’t like it if you walk out of the show. Your fans requested this reunion. We can’t back out now.” Kris said.

“But I can’t act nice to them, especially that ice princess.” Hyoyeon said.

“Just bare it, ok?” Kris said. “Just don’t talk too much.”

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said.

“Jamie, bring her back to the dressing room. I’ll follow you there.” Kris said.

Jamie nodded.

Jamie and Hyoyeon went back to the dressing room. While outside the dressing room, Jamie took that chance to search about Hyoyeon.

…………………………………………………………..

Bonnie went to the public library to search about Lady Song Hye Kyo.

While reading a history book, she can feel that someone is watching her.

She knows that it is not safe to stay in one place. She took a picture of the pages of the book and left the library.

When she left the library, a man in a black coat followed her.


I'm sorry again for not updating for so long. I've been working for a new fanfic and also my laptop caught a virus and all my fanfics and posters affected. Those are the only files that got affected by virus. My other files such as musics and videos are fine.

I only wrote this chapter from the computer of my officemate. Hope that my laptop will be ok now so I can update again. :) :) :)