Mistake

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You, that was you!" Kris said angrily to her and walked in. Mina stepped back and gulped. Her eyes wide open from shock.

"You did this on purpose. Why did you do this?" Kris yelled again. He was very angry. Luhan didn’t know about real thing, the real guilty person.

"You will explain what you did to Luhan" he said and grabbed her wrist to drag her out of classroom. But she pulled her hand from him.

"What?! I don't think so I will not gonna tell the truth to anyone" she said to him. But Kris didn't give up.

"Then I will tell him and you will regret it" he said.

"so what ?! do you think he will gonna believe you? No one will believe you, you betrayer and I wont going to make this happen" she said angrily.

"Ok let's just see then" he said and walked out from class. Mina sighed and pull out her phone from her pocket and dialed to Luhan.

Kris dialed to Luhan but the letter didn't pick up his phone so he texted to him.

 

'Where are you? I want to tell you something.PLS don't ignore me and pick up your phone'

 

On the other hand, Luhan felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled out and saw Kris's name on caller ID but he ignored it and deleted Kris's message.

 

 

 

"Sehun oppa" Mina called Sehun. When Sehun and Chanyeol were in some empty class. Sehun smiled and greeted her.

"Hi Mina! what's up?" he said and Chanyeol just waved his hand. Mina smiled sweetly to them and entered in class.

"Did you see Luhan oppa. I want to tell him something but i couldn't find him anywhere" she said.

"Ah~ he has lesson right now. What do you want to tell him? Maybe I can help you?" he offered kindly. She shrugged her shoulder and looked down to her feet.

"I don't know if i could tell this to you...but..." she said and pretended to hesitate. Sehun frowned. Chanyeol just look her carefully.

"What is this? Too important?" he asked. Suddenly she started to sob.

 "Hey Mina, why are you crying?" Sehun said and stood up from his seat and hugged her to comfort.

"It's about.... that..... Wu Yifan.... Luhan oppa's best friend..." she said.

"He what?" Sehun asked.

"He thinks I'm the one who ruined his friendship with Luhan-oppa since lately we are so close to each other... and he said if I don't stay away from Luhan-oppa, he will not leave me alone...." she said and cried again.

"Are you sure? Kris really said this to you?" Chanyeol asked finally. He couldn't believe her.

'Kris won't do this kind of thing to anyone' he thought.

"nee, Mina are you sure he really told you this?" Sehun asked again. Mina nodded his head.

Soon Luhan entered in classroom that Sehun, Chanyeol and Mina were in. He saw Mina's eyes were red.

"Mina, what happen? Did you cry?" he asked and walked to her. She nodded and told her everything.

 

 

 

Kris was in his room. He couldn't find Luhan and he decided to wait for him in his room. Soon Luhan entered into room with Sehun and Mina behind him. They were laughing and talking about something un till they notice Kris in the room.

Their smiles dropped. Luhan stared to him coldly. 

Kris looked to Mina and back to Luhan.

"Luhan-ah... we need talk" he said. But Luhan threw his bag to his bed and looked to him.

"I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter