You are not alone...

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris is running in the street but he don't know where he is heading. When his legs start to go numb he stopped. He breathed very hard because of the ran like crazy. Tears are fallling from his eyes. Kris wiped his tears and looked to the sky. He smiled bitterly. "Of course, he won't choose me! I know about it from the beginning! Why are you crying and ran away from that place?! Aish" he scolded himself. He look around and noticed that actually he is came in the garden near their school.

He sat on the bench under the big tree. "Aish! you idiot! Why are you crying be a man!!! stupid!!" Kris said to himself and cried more. About 20 minutes he was already stopped his crying and just stare at his feets.

"What should i do? Should i go back to dorm and pretend like nothing happened to me? or just avoid everything and ran away?" He asked from himself. He sighed and shook his head to clear his mind. "Chanyeol didn't saw me there, so I don’t have to be afraid of anything... just... just go back and pretend like nothing happened.... I always did that in the past, anyways..." He smiled sadly and stood up from the bench to go to dorm.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was waiting Kris in the study hall about two hours but the other didn't come. Chanyeol looked to his watch and sighed.  "Why is he not coming?" he mumbled and desided to go and check him in his room. He was about to knock his room but he stopped his move. because he saw Kris walking towards his room.

"Hey!" Chanyeol called him and Kris looked up to him and gulped.

'Just greet with him cooly!' he said in his mind and walked to Chanyaol. "Wow, who is talking?" he said and smirked. Chanyeol looked to him with confused expretion. "Why didn't you came to study hall?" he asked but Kris raised his brows. "Why should i go to there?" he asked like he know nothing. Chanyeol's eyes widened. "I thought i said to Luhan-" "I didn't met him since this morning, sorry i have alot of home work to do... I have to go inside" Kris said and entered in to his room. Completely ignoring Chanyeol . Chanyeol was dumbfounded. He stood in front of the door for a while before he go to his room, totaly pissed.

 

 

 

Next day, at lunch time. Kris was sitting in the class and busy studing.

"Hey!!! what happened yesterday with Chanyeol? You were so late, yesterday and i already slept when you came... so tell me~~~" Luhan sat in front of Kris and he was grinning happily. But Kris didn't look at him just keep reading his book.

"Yay~~~" he whined and poked Kris's cheek "I don't now what are you talking about" Kris said with cold tone and still didn't look to his friend. Luhan looked to Kris with wide eyes and his face turning to serious. "Ya~ what are you talking? You went to met Chanyeol yesterday.. and what happen?" he asked again. Kris finaly looked to him and sighed. "Luhan, ...." "what?" Luhan thought Kris was about to tell him everything but.

"I can't do my homework if you talking nonsence in front of me" Kris said and it was totally unexpected thing for Luhan. Pissed off Luhan but he didn't said anything to his friend.

"Ok, i will go" he said and go out from the classroom.

 

 

 

 "What is with Kris?' Beakhyun asked from Luhan when they were in the cafe. Luhan shrugged. "I don't know.... me too can't understand him" He said. Soon Chanyeol and Krystal walked to them and greeted them with a smile.

"Hi gyus!... mmm... where is Kris oppa?" Krystal asked while he searching for Kris around. "He is in the class, doing his homework" Tao said and Krystal nodded. Luhan looked to Chanyeol. " Did you meet Kris, yesterday?' he asked from Chanyeol but Chanyeol shook his head. "No i didn't but he said you didn't told him anything" he answered which made Luhan shocked. "What?! i told him!! and he ran to study hall like madman!!!" Luhn nearly yelled.

"Really?!" Chanyeol asked with wide eyes and Luhan nodded. Chanyeol looked to krystal and she too looked to back to him.

"I think he might listened..." she said worriedly.

"What is this?" Sehun asked suddenly interested with what their friends talking about and looked to them. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

"Actually Krystal and I...."

 

 

 

 

"delivery!'" Kris yelled when he entered to very luxury shop. This was a wedding dress and suits shop. Inside was very beautiful and a nice women smiled to him and took the food from kris's hand and gave him the money. Kris smiled to her and said thank you and enjoy your lunch before he bowed to her.

When Kris was about to went out from the shop, he froze in his spot.

"woah~~~~ My Krystal look so beautiful in that dress.... like a real angel!" A women yelled in excitment. Krystal blushed and smiled shyly to her. "Thank you omma" she said. The woman pinched her cheek and said. "Aish no need to be so shy... you are so beautiful!! aren't she Chanyeolie~" she looked to Chanyeol who is now wearing very nice black tuxedo.

"Ne, she look beautiful like always omma..." he said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter