Alone

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 days since Kris discharged from the hospital and Luhan misunderstand him. Kris's injured head is healed but he felt very lonely. Since that day none of his tried to talk to him and confront him.

He just lied on his bed in his shared room with Luhan, his best friend. He doesn't understand why Luhan misunderstand him.

'just go away I don't want to see your disgusting face anymore!' those words, words that slipped through his best friend's mouth. He can't believe Luhan said him disgusting. He always cries in his bed.

 

 

Monday already came and Kris decided to go to school. 

When he arrived at the school, everyone stared at him, made a face toward him and whispered something to each others ears. But Kris just ignored them and went to his class.

 

This was English class. He sat on his desk and waited teacher to come and start lesson.

"Hey are you heard that?" suddenly some girl said out loud enough to hear every one in this class.

"What is this?" other girl said.

"This Kris betrayed his friend. I heard he has a crush on Sehun oppa. Since Luhan oppa is with him, he wanted to break them up but failed and beaten up his friend by some gangs."

"Ommo! His own friend?! I can't believe this? How can he do such thing to his friend?! Such a loser he is!!!" other girls said and some boys joined their conversation and looked to Kris with disgusted faces.

Kris just sat on his desk and clenched his hands. His eyes watered slowly but he bit his lips, not want to cry out in front of those peoples.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure that Kris is the one that did this to you?" Mrs. Xi asked from her son. Luhan nodded his head and packed his things. He discharged from hospital.

"I can't believe this, how could he do this to you? you are friends" his mom said and shook his head. She doesn’t believe the child she raised doing such thing.  

" mom, maybe we don't know about him well.... me too didn't believe this first but... when he came that day and Yoon Sungcheol and his gangs just gone" Luhan said his mom hugged him.

"He will understand what he did was wrong, some day" she said. 

 

 

 

Kris was walking in corridor. He met with Chanyeol and they are stood there, stared to each others eyes in few seconds. Chanyeol sighed and walked pass Kris. In his eyes disappointment was clear.  Kris felt his heart shattered like glass. He hoped Chanyeol will say something to him but he just walked away from him. He doesn't know why he wants to cry because of that.

 

 

 

"Hey Wu Yifan" Mina called him while he was packing his books to his bag. He looked up to her. She walked to him and crossed her arms.

"Today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter