Loneliness

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally weekends end and Monday came.

 

During the lesson Luhan and Kris were silent and none of them try to talk to each other. But it was really hard to Luhan being like this with his only best friend. On the other hand Kris will always avoid Luhan.

 

It's been a week and Kris always go by himself. He will always sit far away from Luhan and other four. He just build an invisible wall around him self and shut off himself from his friends. He doesn't know what to do or what to say to Luhan and how to face with the others. After rejected like that by Sehun hurt him so much and he already lost his hope. And other students noticed it too, but they ignored it. 

 

One day during the lunch time Kris was sitting alone on the rooftop, like always.

 

"What are you doing here alone?" someone said from behind. He turned around and saw a girl named Mina. She sat next to him and look up to him. But Kris ignored her.

"I'm so jealous of Luhan.  He is your best friend, isn't he? ... or should i say him you ex- best friend?" she said mockingly. Kris looked to her and raised his brows.

"What do you want?" he asked, already annoyed because of her.

"I don't want anything..." she said innocently and smiled sweetly to him before she stood up and go back.

 

 

 

Kris was sitting in library and doing his homework. More like trying. He finds math is the most difficult to do for him and it always makes his head dizzy from all these complicated stuffs.

Then he felt someone sat in front of him. Kris looked up from his book to that person and saw Chanyeol. He blinked his eyes in confusion and hoping the letter will say something. But Chanyeol said nothing and start to read his book, ignoring Kris.

"What are you doing?" Kris asked quietly. But he received no response from him. Krisg sighed and stare to his notebook and workbook again. Honestly he didn't know how to do his math's homework, this subject was always difficult for him usually Luhan is the one that always helps him with his math's homework back then.

Chanyeol noticed that Kris just stares his workbook. Kris blinks his eyes several times then bit his pencil sometimes. Chanyeol smiled to himself, right now Kris looked really cute to him.

"What is this? let me see" Chanyeol said deciding to help him and took Kris's workbook and start to read. Kris stared to him and blinked again.

"What is it? Can't you do this? It's very simple you know?" Chaneyol said  to Kris amused. Kris blushed and nodded. Chaneyol sighed and shook his head.

"Ok... since I am in a good mood today, I will help you" he said. Chanyeol helped Kris with his homework. When Chanyeol start to explain some problem to Kris nodded and smiled to him self with satisfied expression.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Luhan were talking when Tao entered their class with surprised face.

"Oh! Tao~ you came?" Baekhyun said cheerfully and ran to him.

"Hi" Luhan smiled to Tao.

"O-Oh... hi" Tao said to them and he looks like he bought back to the reality.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter