The one who Chanyeol loves

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" Luhan asked through the door of Kris's room. Kris turned to look at Luhan from the mirror and hesitantly nodded his head. Luhan smiled at him brightly.

"It's ok... let's go!" he said cheerfully and dragged Kris out from his room. It's very first day that Kris is going to school since that day. He feels uneasy because school keeps reminding him that horrible night but he should tide out his fear. 'I can do it!!' Kris keeps repeating in his head while he coming hear to school. Luhan was talking nonstop because he wanted Kris to feel comfortable.

When they came right in front of school gate, suddenly Kris stopped and didn't move an inch. Luhan stared to him with confused and worrying eyes. "Are you ok, Kris?" Luhan asked and held from his hand. Kris was looking to school gate, not blinking his eyes. Students passed them and sometimes they would look to them.

"Kris?" Luhan asked again.

'I must do this. I can't live like this in my entire life!' Kris thought to himself and took a very deep breath. "I'm...I'm ok! It's just feel weird here again ...after....long time" Kris said and looked to Luhan with a small awkward smile on his face. Luhan too, smiled to him and grabbed his hand. "It's ok! I will always beside you Ok?" he said and they entered to school.

 

 

Students filled the class and teacher walked in. Kris was sitting in his seat near the window. Their teachert noticed Kris and smiled to him warmly. "Oh! Kris, finaly you came! i'm really happy you came back again" their teacher said and he smiled to her and bowed. The lessons goes like usual.

It was lunch time and Kris was preparing to go to cafe.

Suddenly some one walked infront of him. Kris looked up to that person to only saw it was Minah. Kris start to shiver and fear filled in his eyes. Students already exited so there were only him and Minah.

"Mi-Minah?" Kris muttered. Minah looked to him with unreadable expression.

"Kim Minah!!" Suddenly some one yelled in angry tone and they turned to look that direction. Luhan and Beakhyun walked in to the class. Their eyes full with anger and ready to kill someone. Beakhyun walked infront of Kris protectively and glared to that girl. "What do you want now?! Are you going to do something bad again?!" He asked angerly. Minah blinked her eyes and sighed.

Soon her face showed sad and regretfull expression.

"No, I just..." "You what? going to hurt him again? What is your plan this time?" Luhan hissed to her. She shook his head and looked to Kris who is now facing the floor. 

"I just want to apologize from Kris" She said and Kris looked to her with confused eyes but still fear in it. Beakhyun smirked and looked to her. "And you thought it's worth it? We will believe your empty words?" he said.  "No, i know what i've done to Kris is not a forgiving thing but i just want to say sorry to him and i mean it a lot. I'm saying it from the bottom of my heart." she said and looked to Kris with pitifull eyes.

"Kris, you can hate me you can curse me but i want you to know that i'm really regreting it right now.... I won't tell you to forgive me but i'm sorry..." she said sincerely and she looked to Luhan and Beakhyun. "I'm going to transfer to another city and i'm leaving today..... and thank you for didn't tell anyone about me... I'm really sorry. I will restart everything and become new person. A better person." she said and bowed in 90 degree and walked out from the class. Luhan took a deep breath and turned to Kris. "Are you ok?" he asked and Kris nodded to him.

"Aish... she waste my precious time being with my Tao~!" Beakhyun said in annoyed tone and pouted.

"Hey, are you not going to eat something?" and they turned to look and saw Sehun and Tao on the door way.

 

 

 

It's been a two weeks already and today the day that Chanyeol will come back. Hunhan, Taobeak and Kris are waiting for him in the airport.

"Why is he not coming out?" Tao said and try to look for Chanyeol from the crowd of people. Kris was busy scanning for Chanyeol too.

"Oh! he is coming!" Sehun said and they turned to look the direction where Sehun is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter