The Truth

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan-ah!" Tao shouted and run into the Kris's room. "hey! Be quiet. He is sleeping" Beakhyun hushed him. "What is it, Tao?" Luhan asked. "They found him. My dad called and he said they found that bastards" he smiled.

"Really, Tao? And what he said?" Luhan asked and walked to him. Tao nodded "but..." "but what?" Luhan asked. "they didn't find Yoon Sungcheol. That bastard, he managed to ran away when polices got there" he said. Beakhyun sighed. "this is bad" he said.

"What is this? Why are you shouting like mad man, Tao?" Sehun asked when he entered to a room.

"Sehun you came. Tao said they found them but Yoon Sungcheol ran away" Luhan said. Sehun clenched his fist. "that bastard" he breathed out. "But we believe they can find him soon" Tao said.

"But where is Chanyeol. He didn't come with you. I thought he will come" Beakhyun said. Sehun shook his head. "he said he has some business to do. But I 'm not really sure" he said. But this time Kris already awake. He thought he will see Chanyeol but he didn't come since he awake. Kris disappointed.

 

"oh Kris you are wake. Do you need something?" Luhan asked and sat next to his bed. Kris shook his head and looked through to window. Luhan sighed. It’s always like that when Kris awake. He always looks through window to the sky. His smiles gone and his voice too. He always wore blank face. Something is off of him and everybody figured what is this. And they believe someday Kris will start to speak again.

 

 

 

School bell rang and class ended. Sehun yawned and looked to Chanyeol who is now packing his things to his bag. He stood up and walked to him and taped Chanyeol on the shoulder.

"Hey, Are you going?" he asked. Chanyeol nodded his head. "Yeah, I have to meet with father today" he said didn't  bother to look up to his friend. "Are you not going to Kris?" Tao asked and walked to his friends. Chanyeol sighed and nodded again. "I have a other things to do. Sorry guys" he said and walked out from class. Tao sighed.

 

"He is not coming today too" he said. "Yeah" Sehun nodded and took his bag. "I think, he is so strange lately" Tao said and walked after Sehun.

 

 

 

Kris was looking at ceiling. His mind is blank. Everyday is same, like there is no tomorrow or no yesterday. He doesn't want to walk out from this room and doesn't want to get up from his bed. He just lie there like stone. Then Luhan entered to the room with Tao and Sehun.

"Chanyeol didn't come again?" Luhan asked to them. Tao nodded. "He said, he has other things to do and he has to meet his father" Sehun said and sat on the couch.

'Again, he didn't come. Maybe ... Maybe he just disgusted with me' Kris thought. He sighed quietly. Everyday, he hopes Chanyeol will come and see him but he never come. Kris didn't saw Chanyeol since that day he woke up.

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat on windowsill. He sighed, truthfully, he wanted to see Kris and know how is he doing but he can't. The guilt washed over him. He could have save Kris from that bastards, he though. He ruffled his hair. "Aish! What should i do? I just want to see him but i can't face him. I am Sorry Kris, I'm so sorry" he mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

Luhan sat next to Kris and he was reading a book to Kris. But Kris really didn't pay attention to him.

Suddenly Luhan felt Kris tugged his sleeve. He looked up to him. "Do you want something?" he asked. Kris nodded and pointed to tablet next to Luhan. Luhan took the tablet and handed it to him. Kris looked Luhan again. "Ah! Do you need pen?" he asked and Kris nodded again. Luhan handed pen to Kris. He wrote something on the tablet.

 

'I 'm sorry'

 

"Why are you saying this?" Luhan asked with worry.

 

'I disappointed you'

 

"Kris, no need to tell this to me ok. Back then, I was wrong no matter what you did to me. We still friends and i shouldn't kick you out from room. I should say sorry to you. I'm sorry Kris" he said and looked to Kris. But the letter shook his head and about to write something Sehun entered to room.

"Are you here? Where is Chanyeol? You said he is coming with you?" Luhan asked. sehun shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know he said he can't come inside when we came here" he said. "Oh-" again Luhan felt Kris pocked him

"What is it Kris?" he asked Kris handed him a tablet.

 

'Don't force him. Maybe he is disgusted with me' it's said. Luhan gulped and looked to Kris. His eyes watery from tears.

 

"Where is he?" luhan asked from Sehun harshly. "He is outside maybe" Sehun said quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter