Don't leave...

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a month and Kris already discharged from hospital. But still he couldn’t talk. Luhan and rest of them were afraid that he will become a real mute. 

Specially Chanyeol, he still can’t stop blaming himself for Kris became like this. He is always with Kris and look after him. Even tried to make him say something but it didn’t go well.

"Kris, see! I bought you a book and cake, you love it right!" Luhan said as soon as he entered to living room. Kris stopped going to school after he discharged from hospital and stayed at home with Luhan’s mom. Luhan too, staying at his home with them. "Hi, Kris" Sehun greeted with him. Kris smiled a little to them. "Why didn't you come to school Chanyel? I called you a lot today" Sehun said while he staring to his friend. Chanyeol was sitting next to Kris while glaring to his friend for not being quiet. Kris looked to Chanyeol with confused face.

"you had a class today? But i thought you didn't have!" Luhan's mom said and she sat on the couch in front of them. Chanyeol shook his head and smiled to her innocently. "No, I haven't maybe Sehun is mistaking!!" He said and looked to Sehun with you better be quiet look. But Sehun has another plan. "Yah! You.... Oh! You didn't come to school because you want to see Kris, right?" Sehun suddenly yelled to Chanyeol while pretending he just released. Chanyeol's eyes widened and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"No, you- you mistook!" He said. Luhan giggled and pointed to him playfully. "Is our Chanyeolie fell for our Krissy~" he sang. Sehun couldn't hold his laugher any longer and start to laugh. And they didn't notice Kris is blushing like crazy.

 

 

 

 

"Is he sleeping already?" Sehun asked when Luhan walked out from Kris's room. Luhan nodded and they headed to living where is the rest waiting them. "I don't know how to make Kris speak again" Chanyeol said in frustration. He is trying really hard to make Kris talk like doctor said them to, but it's not effect to other.  "Me too, I'm afraid he will become a real mute... I don't know what to do" Luhan said and his eyes watered. Sehun patted him on the back and his mom hugged him from the side.  "But... don't you think it's like he don't want to talk? I think we need a push to make him speak" Tao said.

"What do you mean?" Beakhyun asked, looking to his boyfriend. Tao sighed and made himself more comfortable on the couch before he speak. "We need to make him want to speak again" he said and they all start to think something to make Kris want to speak. 

“I have an idea" Luhan said suddenly. "What is this?" his mom asked. Luhan turned to look Chanyeol.

"When will you going to USA?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

Few days later, Kris was sitting in his room while reading a book that Chanyeol gave him. He was smiling while he reading it. Then he heard knock on the door and Luhan entered to his room. He smiled to his friend but frowned when he noticed Chanyeol didn't came again. After that day Chanyeol stopped to visit Kris and it's really start to bother him as day by day.

Luhan noticed his friend's sudden change of behaviour and knew what is the reason behind it. "Chanyeol is not coming today too" he said and sat on the bed beside Kris. Kris nodded and sighed sadly, looking down to his book. Suddenly doesn’t feel the need to read this. "He is going to America... today" Luhan said again and Kris looked up to Luhan with surprised eyes.

"He will study their and won't come again to Korea for a while or he will just stay there and never come back. He wanted to tell you but he thinks it's better if you don't know about it, I think he is now at school but he will fly at 6pm this evening" Luhan said.

 Kris wanted to go and meet Chanyeol after he heard that but he was unsure. Luhan looked to his friend then sighed while patting on his shoulder. "Ok, i will go change" he said and walked out from the room.

As soon as Luhan closed the door of Kris’s room it suddenly swang open and Kris stormed out of the room to down stairs.  Luhan run after him and called his name but the latter didn’t stop and without turning back he was out of the main gate of the house.

 

 

Kris was running with his full speed. His mind is telling him to go for Chanyeol and tell him to don’t go anywhere.

'Please Chanyeol' he kept saying in his mind.

He knew he got nearer to his school but he felt like the way is more long than it's used to be. Kris run and passed by his schooldorm. Suddenly he remembered the day that caused him to get into hospital for month. His breath quickned and the scene shoot in to his mind. His eyes watered and he don't want to go near to this school. But he want to see Chanyeol once again and tell him that he loves him. Kris ingnored his feelings about school and run.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter