Failed

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next day during the lunch time Chanyeol, Tao, Beakhyun and Sehun were sitting on the school bench and talking randomly and fooling around. Few minutes later Kris and Luhan came and joined with them. Taobeak couple cuddling like always and SEhun back hugged Luhan when he sat next to him.

"Where were you?" SEhun asked from Luhan. "Kris is not feeling well so we went to nurse’s office." he said casually. Chanyeol looked to Kris. His face is pale and eyes swollen like he was crying all night long.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Bealhyun asked from Kris. He shook his head and ' I'm fine' he mouthed to him. Beakhyun pouted a bit. Chanyeol eyed Kris's every move while finding it somehow interesting than to chatting with his friends. 

"Hey what will you do in this weekend?" Tao asked cheerfully.

"Nothing, why?" Luhan said looking up from his book to Tao, then Tao smiled.

"Then let’s go to my parents’ beach house in this weekend! Only six of us!"

"Ok, i am in. Are you going?" SEhun asked from Luhan and Luhan looked to Kris.

"Are you going Kris?" he asked from him. Kris shook his head again.

"I'll stay in dorm i think..." he said,

"Ok! i'll stay too" Luhan said and Sehun pouted

"Why aren't you going?" he asked.

"If Kris will stay, I"ll too" Luhan said and leaned to Sehun more.

"Please go with us we will have fun and it's better than stay in dorm alone you know, please Krissie~, please~" Sehun said to Kris with puppy eyes. Kris can't help but blushed and look down and nodded.

"Ok..." he said with low and shy voice. Chanyeol noticed it and smirked.

"Are you going right?" Tao asked from Chanyeol and he smiled to his friend

"Of  course!" he said. 

 

 

And finally Friday comes so quick. Kris is walking out from library.

"Hey!" Chanyeol called. Kris looked back and smiled a little.

"Hey" he greeted back. Chanyeol came in front of him.

"Are you planning something in this weekend aren't you?" he asked, Kris smirked and look to him tilting his head to the side.

"at least, can't you say hi to me, first?" he said innocently. Chanyeol smirked.

"So?" Kris sighed and walked away. Chanyeol followed him.

"\you better be ready for comporting Luhan, this weekend will very difficult to him" he said casually while walking. Chanyeol stopped walking and look after Kris till he disappeared. 

 

"whoaa~ it's very beautiful!!!" Beakhyun shouted when they arrived at Tao's parents’ beach house and he ran to the sea followed by Luhan. They were running and jumping like kids. Soon Tao, Chanyeol and Sehun joined them. Luhan ran to Kris and dragged him to the sea. Both of them played like kids. But Chanyeol can't stop thinking about Kris's words from yesterday. And he wonders what will he do to Luhan. 

In the evening after dinner they sitting in the living room and talking. It was very peaceful. Fooling around and joking with each other.

"Are you free next weekend? My parents will come and I want to introduce you to them" Sehun asked from Luhan and kissed him on the cheek. Luhan froze and smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry, but i... umm… Kris and i'm going to somewhere and it's very important...hehe.. sorry maybe next time ok?" he said, Sehun sighed in disappointment and Kris wondering that why suddenly Luhan had to lie to Sehun like that. Luhan lied because he was afraid to face with Sehun’s parents. It was too soon for him.

"Ok" Sehun said and go to his and Chnayeol’s shared room. And yes he is not sharing a room with Luhan because his boyfriend didn't want to leave his friend alone.

"You better go after him, i think he is upset" beakhyun said and Luhan nodded. Kris silently looked to Luhan and bit his lips.

 

Luhan entered to room and saw Sehun lying on the bed and closed his eyes. He walked to him carefully and sat on the bed next to him.

"Are you mad at me?" luhan asked and poked sehun’s arm. Sehun sighed and sat up.

"Why can't you just stop thinking about Kris just once?!" he said, Luhan bit his lips. 

“Kris and I-"

"Stop this. I'm your boyfriend not his and you know that my parents always busy and they come once in month to Korea, can't just cancel your meeting with him once?" Sehun raised his voice and Luhan's eyes widened from shock.

"I can't he is my best friend!"

"But i'm your lover aren't I?" Sehun asked and look into Luhan's eyes. But he didn't say a word and Sehun stood up.

"never mind" he said and walked out from the room. 

 

Everyone heard their argument and they are worried about it. But it was a chance to Kris  and he silently followed Sehun and went out from house to beach where Sehun  was sitting.

 

 

"Are you ok?" he asked when he sat down beside Sehun. Sehun sighed.

"He always like that when it's come to date or meeting with my other friends or my parents he always has some excuses" Sehun looked down to the ground.

"i'm sorry Kris but it's very difficult to with him alone. He always talks about you, I hate it!" he hissed.

"I'm his boyfriend not you!" Kris looked up to Sehun.

"i know, i understand you. It's always hurt and difficult... when your loved one always being with others. I know that feeling."

"yeah..." Sehun said Kris held from Sehun’ hand and looked into his eyes.

"If, I was Luhan I won't be like that." Kris said and Sehun looked to him. Ever so slowly Kris leaned in to Sehun’s face and kissed him on the lips. Sehun's eyes widened from shock.  

“Wh-what.... are you doing?" Luhan said from behind. Sehun turned around and saw Luhan standing behind them with wide eyes.

"Lu-han…!”

"Luhan please wait!!! I can explain, Luhan!!!" Sehun stuttered and stood up but Luhan stepped back while shaking his head. His eyes filled with tears. He couldn’t believe his best friend and boyfriend kissed in front of his eyes. He looked to Kris then back to Sehun before ran away to the house.

“Luhan!!! Wait!!!” Sehun shouted and ran after Luhan to the house leaving Kris alone. Tao, Baekhuyn and Chanyeol were standing outside of the house. They all saw that scene.

 

Kris looked up and saw Taobeak and Chanyeol were staring to him in disbelief. He didn't know what to say and looked down to his feet. Tao shook his head and went back to house followed by Baekhyun.

 

"So that was your plan?" Chanyeol asked and stood in front of him. Kris looked to Chanyeol.

"I think it was very bad plan and I thought you had a better plan than this." Chanyeol said mocking.

"So? Are you making fun of me?" Kris said angrily and went back to house.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter