Broken

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys!" suddenly someone greeted with them. This was Mina. She entered to the sport hall. Yoon Sungcheol and his gang stopped their action and looked to Mina.

"Hi wass up?" Sungcheol said and waved to her.

"Hi!, what is my poor Krissy doing?" Mina said mockingly and kneeled in front of Kris. Kris looked to her and he just want spit to her face.

"I'm so pity for you, look at your self" she caressed his cheek and smiled sweetly. Kris glared to her

"you little , why are you doing this? Let me go!" he said to her but he couldn’t say that loud cause he was so much pain.

"why?" She asked and smirked

"what do you think mhm? You know, i love Sehun oppa? But your little friend interfered, so i want to break him with Sehun oppa. But you! now you are make trouble with it. I want you to stay away from my business. After I 'm done with you, I will pay attention to your friend. You will see~" she said.

"You can't do anything to him! I'll protect my friends from you!" Kris hissed.

"Really? Even you can't protect yourself and your so called friends don’t give a " she laughed. She looked to Yoon Sungcheol.

"finish what you started I 'm leaving" she said with annoyed tone and walked out. Sungcheol smirked to Kris and nodded to his gang.

 

 

 

 Next day, Luhan entered to his class and saw Kris's bag on his desk.

'He slept here?' he thought and went to he's desk next to Kris's.

Soon teacher entered to class and start lesson but Kris didn't come.

 'where is he?' Luhan thought and glanced to Kris's desk and saw two envelopes on his book. He took it and read one of it

" Notice of drop out" it says. 

'drop out' Luhan mumbled. Soon bell rang and teacher went out from class.

 

 

 

"Aish why are we doing this?" Baekhuyn whined to Tao. Baekhuyn and Tao were in detention cause make a noise in class. They were brooming school garden. 

"Hyunie stop complaining and please dump that in old sport hall" Tao said and pointed some broken chairs. Beakhyun pouted but  he did what he was told since he just sit and saw Tao brooming.

Beakhyun walked in to old sport hall and dumped the broken chairs. He was about to turn around, he noticed something behind a broken desks. He slowly walked to their and his eyes widened in shock.

 

 

“TAO!!!!!! TAO!!! TAO!!!!" Tao heard Baekhuyn’s scream and he quickly run to him.

"What happen? Why are you screamin- OH MY GOD! Kris!" Tao gasped and kneeled beside him. Kris was and he's body covered with dried blood and scars, especially around his lower body and between his tights. He's face is also covered with blood and scars. Tao lifted Kris and placed his head on his shoulder. 

"Hyunie, go call Luhan and others, hurry up!!!" He said. Beakhuyn panicked and nodded before he run out from there.

 

 

 

Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan were sitting in class and chatting. Suddenly,Beakhyun run into class and panting mess.

"Luh-Luhan!" Baekhyun said and he looks like about to cry. Luhan frowned and worried to his friend.

"What happen? Why are you running?" he asked. Chanyeol looked to Baekhyun in confusion. Baekhyun pouted his finger to door and said.

"There... there Kris ... He ..."

"Kris, what?!" Chanyeol demanded and stood up from his seat.

"He is there...." Baekhyun said and he was edge of crying. Chanyeol noticed something's wrong and he run out from class and other three followed him. 

 

 

 

When, they arrived in old sport hall. They saw Tao hugging and broken Kris in his arms. Luhan's eyes widened in horror.

"KRIS!!!" he screamed and run to him, Sehun followed. Chanyeol took off his jacket and covered Kris's body and lifted him bridal style.

"Sehun, hurry we need to go to the hospital right now!!" he said and Sehun nodded and run out.

 

 

 

In the Hospital, they are waiting out side of ER. Luhan was crying in Sehun's arms and Beakhyun chewing his lips. Tao and Chanyeol were sitting on the bench. Chanyeol didn't know what should he do? He just prayed Kris will be Ok.

Soon Luhan's mother arrived and she ran to them.

"Luhan! Where is he? Where is Kris?" she asked from her son. Luhan cried and walked to his mother.

"He is in ER, Dr said we need to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter