Mother

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris!!" someone shouted from behind when Kris was walking down to the café he works in the street. Kris looked back and saw Sehun. He smiled to him.

"Hey dude i called you a lot! Where are you going?" Kris blinked.

"i never heard ! just going to my part time job at the cafe"

"Aa! you really are thought guy. I heard your parents live in abroad because of family business and you are working here and live yourself, i am really proud of you!" Sehun said and patted his shoulder. Kris just smiled and thanked to him.

 

No one doesn't know that Kris’s parent abondoned him and divorced expect Luhan his best friend and Kris too always hiding this from his friends. He just wants to live like others. 

 

SEhun and Kris were talking and walked to Kris's working café and Sehun said goodbye to him and walked away. Kris stared after Sehun lovingly and dreamed about how he will happy if Sehun was with him.

 

 

 

Luhan pouted while looking to his wrist watch. His boyfriend is late for their date.

 "Where is he? I will kill you when you are come!!" he said angrily and huffed.

 "Are you sure you want to kill your handsome BF?" Sehun asked while hugging him from behind.

Luhan turn around and slapped him on forehead and crossed his arms.

"Where were you? How could you late your date and made me wait?" he said while trying to make angry face. Sehun smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"aw.. my cutie is mad at me? “Luhan blushed and lightly pushed his boyfriend.  

"No! why am I?" he said and looked anywhere expect Sehun.

Suddenly Sehun kissed him on the lips quick and  Luhan froze on his spot. He blinked to Sehun with blushed face. And Luhan cleared his throat.

"let's go inside the movie begins" he mumbled and walked past Sehun. Sehun chuckled to his BF's cuteness and walked after him.

 

 

 

"Welcome! How can I help you?” Kris said and bowed from behind  the counter to his custumer.

"I want this strawberry cake, please?" the lady said.

"Ne!" Kris said and quickly packed the cake and gave it to the lady. But he froze when he saw the lady in front of him.

"U-um-ma…?" Kris stuttered uncontrollably and his eyes got teary. Finally after 10 years he saw his mother. After 10 years his one of biggest dream came true. Tears soaked his cheeks.

"Umma!" he said bit too louder and to this the lady ub front of him looked to him. She recognized her abandoned son. She looked around the café and sighed in relief that no one is looking to them.

"let's talk somewhere" she hissed to Kris which didn’t noticed by him.

 

They are sitting in the garden next to the cafe. Kris was just staring to his mother with teary eyes. He was so happy that he could see his mother.

"stop staring at me!" Kris's mother said coldly again.

"Umma! finally, finally you came! i thought i will never see you again, never meet you again! umma" Kris said and sobbed.

“Stop crying! Why are you crying?" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter