Finding out

You are not alone...(chanris ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanie~" Sehun called Luhan and hugged him as soon as he walked out from the class. "Hi, Sehunie... What are you doing here?" he asked. Sehun held Luhan's hand.

"I just want to go on a date with you today" he said but Luhan shook his head. "But i have to go to see Kris. Mom has a work today... So maybe-" "No! He is with Chanyeol today and I'm sure they are fine. Lately, we were so busy and i really miss you Hanie~ Please don't refuse me okey?" Sehun pleaded his boyfriend. Luhan sighed and nodded before smiling to his boyfriend lovingly.

"Ok, I can't stand against you anyway. Let's go!" he said.

 

 

"Stop staring to me, will you? It’s kind of creepy" Chanyeol said with annoyed tone from Kris. Kris blinked and look away from him. Ever since Chanyeol entered to the room he is staring to him and Chanyeol felt uncomfortable. Chanyeol sighed and looked around the room.

"So~ boring!!!" he said and look to Kris. He is playing with his fingers and look down to his hand. "Do you want me to read a book to you?" Chanyeol asked from him and Kris nodded his head without looking to him. And Chanyeol start to read a book. Sometimes he look up from his book to Kris. Soon he noticed Kris is sleeping. He placed his book on the table and admired Kris's sleeping face.

He has long eyelashes, a bit chubby cheeks that suit him perfectly and pouty and small pump lips. One word, he was beautiful. Chanyeol smiled to himself and run his fingers on his bangs. He saw a scar on his forehead.

"there left a scar on his forehead" he said to himself.

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan were walking around the street. They were holding hands. Luhan was in his own thoughts. He can't understand perfectly, what Mina was talking on the phone. Sehun noticed his boyfriend. He lightly squeezed his hand.

"What are you think? Are you ok, Luhan?" he asked. Luhan stopped walking and look up to him. "I'm ok... But I am just wondering why..." he hesitantly said. "What are you wondering?" Sehun asked.

"Today, I heard when Mina was talking on the phone with some one, and she mentioned Kris's name" he said in concern. Sehun looked to him with confused face.  "and what are you wondering? Maybe you misheard" he said. Luhan shook his head. "No, I don't think so.... she said to that person ' who said you can lay your hand on Kris' isn’t it suspicious?" Luhan said and look up to Sehun.

"So, you think maybe..." "Ne.... Maybe she involved that incident. I don't know, what should I think?" Luhan said and bit his lips.

"But we don’t have any proof that she is involved in this" Sehun said and they start to walk again. "Yeah, thus that Yoon Sungcheol still not found, what should we do?"

"Just talk about it with others and think something, ok?" Sehun said and Luhan nodded.

 

 

 

Next day in the class.

" So do you think maybe Kim Minah involved this?" Tao asked. "Yes" Sehun answered. "But she is a nice girl and i don't think she will do something like that. It's horrible." Baekhyun insisted and looked to his friends with wide eyes.  

"But we don't have a right to judge someone from appearance" Chanyeol said.  "Ah! I have an idea!" Tao yelled suddenly. "What is this?" Luhan asked. "We can spy her. If she really involved this we can find something right?" he said. "Yeah, that's true" Sehun nodded.

 

"Minah!' Luhan called her when his English class ended. MInah look to him and smiled. "What is this oppa?" she asked. "Do you have any plan after school? I want to go some bookstore and buy some book" he lied. Minah frowned. "I'm sorry oppa, I have a some homework and i can't go with you" she said.

"Oh, that's bad.... ok i will go with so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter