Cross-dressing Hyung line

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Cross dressing Hyung line

Donghyun:

“Do I really have to go wear this?! (y/n)~ah is coming over! What he was forced to wear http://www.seventeen.com/cm/seventeen/images/yI/sev-valentines-day-outfits-date-de.jpg )

“Yup. You lost the dare so deal with it!” Minwoo chirped.

“Do I have to where the heels.” Donghyun said stumbling a bit while trying to walk. At his very best at trying to walk in heels Donghyun ended up falling face first on the floor earning laughs from the other members.

“Shut up I’d like to see you in heels!” The poor boy yelled before getting up from the floor.

Ding dong

“Uh oh!” Donghyun walked the best he could to the stairs but all his hard work was done for when Hyunseong dragged him in front of the door while Minwoo opened the door.

“Annyeong!” You said stepping into the house.  Your eyes did catch what Donghyun was wearing so you just acted like you didn’t notice anything well that was until you felt the skirt of the dress.

“Donghyun-oppa what ar-“ You looking at your boyfriends full body you  saw him in a pinkish reddish dress that was paired with black heels. Bursting out in laughter you hug you looked at your boyfriend once again before hugging him once you saw his pout.

“Why are you wearing such a dress?”

“It’s because I lost a bet.”

“Don’t were a dress again your legs are rather hairy for a girl.” You said before kissing his lips and greeting the other members.

Hyunseong:

“Why is it so hard to walk in this?!” Hyunseong yelled half embarrassed. (what he wore http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/02/10-minute-outfits-that-look-like-a-million-bucks-for-work.jpg ) Mean while the members where laughing and rolling around the floor as Hyunseong struggled to move.

“Hyung I can’t wait till (y/n)~ah comes over!”

“Mwo?!”

Ding dong

“Oh look she’s here!” Minwoo got up and ran to the door while Hyunseong tried to hide. But to his disadvantage there was no place to hide, and you were already in the house so there was no need to hide.

“Hyunseong oppa!” you yelled with aegyo from the kitchen still not in sight of Hyunseong.  Frozen in place all Hyunseong could was to turn around.

“Who is she?” You mumbled to Minwoo.

“I don’t know.” Minwoo said chuckling a bit.

“She kind of doesn’t rock the cloths with the hair legs…”

“Let me tell you something that is Hyunseong.”

“Hyunseong oppa?!” Your eyes widen before you started to laugh.

“Hey Jagiya.”

“Wait why the hell are you wearing girl clothes?”

“Ask them.” Hyunseong said pointing at the laughing members.

“He lost a bet.”

“Good enough for me. But please change that outfit does not suite you.”

Jeongmin:

“The hell I don’t want to get killed by (y/n)~ah!”

“Hey not our fault your short and only girl clothes we could get quickly is (y/n)~ah. But I didn’t know she was this skinny she’s skinner then you!” (what they forced Jeongmin to wear http://www.prettydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/023452Tl1.jpg )

“Is this some type of you guys have?!”

“No you just simply lost a bet.”

“Can you tell me how you got these clothes?”

“Well you know that one time (y/n) had to come over all of a sudden because it was raining at you had to lead her your basketball jersey so she could wear something that covered her body while you were washing them. We knew this day would come so here you go.” Donghyun said.

“I swear to God I’m going to die today when she sees me in this.”

“Not our fault you gave her the password to our dorm so she can come in whenever she likes.

“Jeongmin~oppa!”

“Nae?”

“I’m here to pick up that dress I left here.”

“Ah I’ll be there in a moment I just need to find it!”

“Okay.” At that moment Jeongmin was begging his hyungs and dongsaeng to let him change back. But to no avail they just shook their heads trying to stifle there laughter’s.

“Jeongmin~oppa do you need help?”

“Aniyo I just need to find the shoes and cardigan!”

“Are you sure?”

“Nae!” “Please I’m begging you let me change!” Jeongmin said begging once more his begging took for about 5 minutes. You were a patent girl just that you really had to be somewhere now.

 “Jeongmin~oppa I really need to be somewhere I’m coming in right now.” Opening the door you saw Jeongmin in your dress and other clothes. Soon you busted out in laughter but soon your laughter stopped.

“Please get out of my clothes.”

“Oh thank god I thought I would have to say in this forever!”

“Yeah… Remind me never to leave clothes here again…”