When you get your period.

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Boyfriend scenarios

Donghyun:

Donghyun and you were cuddling on the  couch watching a Chirstmas movie when you felt an almost unbearable cramp in your stomach.  Bringing your hand to your stomach you started to bring your legs to your stomach.

"Hey you alright?" Donghyun asked.

"No my stomach is cramping..."

"Wae?"

"Lady reasons."

"Oh... want me to buy you pads  or do you have some still."

"Aniyo... But could you get me a heating pad, that top you gave me icecream."

"Sure anything for my princess."

"And that's the many reason's why I love you."

Hyunseong:

"These cramps are killing me!" You yelled out in pain.

"Are you alright?" Hyunseong asked concerned.

"No my tummy hurt!" You said clunching your stomach.

"I know what to do!" Hyunseong started to do funny things making your laugh totally forgetting your pains. 

"All better?"

"Nae! Can you get me ice-cream Hyunseong-oppa?"

"Agioo. I'll be back." Hyunseong said before leaving the house.

"Saranghae!"

Jeongmin:

You where in the boyfriend dorm with your boyfriend Jeongmin when suddenly you felt you pad get damp.

"Uh oh..." Jeongmin could sense your discomfort and asked you what was wrong

"I'm on my period." You shyly whispered to yo Jeongmin. Jeongmin eyes widen but he recovered quickly.

"Guys me and (y/n)~ah have to leave early bye bye!" Jeongmin said getting up with you.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I care more abou my princesses comfort then my own fun."

"Your so sweet."

"Piggy back ride?"

"Yes please!"

Youngmin:

Right now you where eating icecream and what where you wearing a shirt Youngmin gave you , and some short shorts that were covered by the shirt. Where was Youngmin you may ask? Why your loving boyfriend was getting you pads, and more ice cream.

Ring Ring

Ah and there he is calling you.

"Yeboseyo?"

"What ice cream did you want again?"

"I wanted (fave ice-cream.)"

"Kay oh and did you want Midol?"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that."

"Please get me that!"

"Okay." When Youngmin got back he looked a bit flustered. 

"Did you run back?"

"Aniyo."

"When what?"

"A whole buch of ajumma's kept on saying aw what a nice boy getting pads for his girlfriend. Promise me you'll never ask for me to get you pads."

"No promises."

Kwangmin:

"Ah Kwangmin-oppa."

"Nae?"

"I don't think I  can go to the party."

"Wae?"

"No reason..."

"I think I have an idea... Do you want me to get you the heating pads?"

"Please?" You said with your head down in shame. Even if you didn't want to admit it Kwangmin knows you best.

"Still want to go to the party now?"

"Kwangmin don't push it!"

Minwoo:

"Aigoo, I really hate these cramps!" You whined.

"Aww my poor baby." Minwoo said giving you a hug. "Want me to get you the ice-cream, heating pads, and the movies?"

"Yes please."

"Okay anything for you my princess."