Last and Found

Boyfriend's Scenarios

“Excuse me have you seen anyone that looks like him?” You said pointing at Youngmin’s face.

“Sorry I haven’t.”

“It’s okay. Come on Youngmin I need to find that stupid brother of yours.”

“He’s also your boyfriend.” Youngmin mumbled.

“I know that Youngmin.” Sighing you wondered where your lost boyfriend could be. Usually it would be easy considering you lost him on school grounds. You couldn’t find him there nor the park that was near your school. Nowhere to be seen what so ever you even texted him to ask where he was no responds what so ever. Ashi this boy.

 Kwangmin was always up to no good whether it be making your angry, annoyed or on the verge of tears. You never held grudges against him say you would get him later, never you never did. But this one was sending you on the verge of tears.  You really love Kwangmin and would do anything for him even if it meant going around the world dragged Youngmin along. The thought of him not coming back because he didn’t love you ruined you. Brushing of the thought you kept on dragging Youngmin around. On another note Youngmin could sense you were on the verge of tears. He knew exactly where Kwangmin and who knew exactly where he was. He was just wanted to see how far you would go just found your beloved boyfriend.

“Youngmin do have any id- I know he’s probably at the Pikachu store! Wait no that’s not right he would come right back to me or at least text me… Oh well let’s just go to the store he could be there.”

“Why are you dragging me around with you?”

“Because you look like Kwangmin and I to asked people if they saw someone that looks like you.” You said dragging Youngmin to the shop. Anther failure you didn’t find Kwangmin and you were starting to get frustrated.

“Ashi were could he be?”

“Did you check every inch of the school?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well yeah besides the lost and found.”

“Can I ask why you are trying so hard to find Kwangmin?”

“Because I was out with my cousin that is a boy and one of my “friends” sent this photo to Kwangmin say I was cheating on him. Kwangmin never gave me the chance to explain.”

“Ashi that boy really.”

“Come on lets go check now that you bring it up.” Letting go of Youngmin’s hand you ran as fast as you could back to school. Even if your legs where screaming in protest for a break you kept on running I mean how far could it be? Very far…. It took you at least 18 minutes or more to get back to school. Still a panting mess you went to the lost and found bin. You saw only clothes but they had a weird lump sticking out of it.

“God where is he?!” Going to the wall next to the bin you leaned on the wall next to the bin. Tired and completely lost without Kwangmin you slid down the wall bringing your knees to your chest.

“Ashi that boy didn’t even let me explain.” You said smiling bitterly. Laying your head on your knees you started to cry.

“Mianhae…” A voice said.

“Ah new I’m even imagining that I can hear him.” Then clothes from the lost and found bin fell scattering on the floor. Looking at the bin you saw Kwangmin. Jumping a bit you got up and faced Kwangmin. Looking at him in the eye to make sure he was really you pinched yourself.

“I’m real pabo.” Kwangmin said gently.

“I’ve been searching for you an know I’m the pabo?” You said laughing a bit.

“Aniyo you’re never the pabo it’s always me.” Kwangmin said brushing away your tears.

“Why didn’t you let me explain first?”

“I got jealous and my pride wouldn’t let me ask you what was really going on.”

“First of he was just my cousin.”

“Jinjja?” Kwangmin said before he brought you in to a hug holding your had to his chest.

“Yeah.”

“I’m really a pabo please forgive me.”

“I will… But why are you in the lost and found bin?”

“Because I was lost without you but I guess you where the one that was really lost was you.”

“Saranghae.” You whispered.

“Saranghae…”

Sorry it’s so short!!!