New years

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Minwoo:

“It’s almost New year!!!” Minwoo said childishly before running around the dorm. Today was New Year’s Eve and the entire boyfriend member and their girlfriend where there to celebrate with them. Why not celebrate with family you may ask but Boyfriend was far too busy to celebrate with family. So why not celebrate it by staying up till 12:00 with friends and a girl that meant everything to him. It also my sound selfish but it saved the hassle of driving or walking to their house and having to come back to the dorm dead beat tired.

“Oppa calm down it’s only 11:30.” You said trying to catch your running boyfriend.

“But that’s half an hour!” He said till running around

“Don’t tell me you plan on running around this whole house for 30 mintues?!”

“That’s right Jagiya!”

“No Minwoo I’m not going to chase you for 30 minutes!”

*29 Minutes Later AKA 11:59*

Minwoo stopped abruptly in front of a big window. Turning around Minwoo quickly pulled you over to the window and hugged you tightly from the back.

“And you said you wouldn’t chase me for 30 minutes.”

“I would chase you for hours just to prove I love you.”  You said turning your had to kind of almost face him with him still hugging you from behind. Minwoo brought his face close to yours so he could kiss you but before his lips touched yours he said something.

“I know you would… 3…2…1” Minwoo kissed you his lips meeting you’re at the exact same time the sounds of the fireworks going off. Then a click of the camera from a phone clicked. Turning around you saw one of the member’s girlfriends (aka your friend) had talking picture on your phone before running.

“Aigoo another pabo to chase.”

“Aniyo just say with me.”

“I will.”

Kwangmin:

“Kwangmin~oppa what do you want to do before it hit’s 12?”

“How about we go outside on the balcony and wait till the fireworks come on.”

“Okie.”  When you got on the balcony with a blanket wrapped on yours and Kwangmin’s hugging form. Kwangmin was hugging you from behind with his head on your shoulder.

“Kwangmin~oppa it’s cold!” You said snuggling your back to his chest.

“I know it is but just wait it’s almost time.”

“What to do what do? You said turning around so that your body was known facing Kwangmin’s

“I don’t know.”

“Ah you’re no fun!”

“I know I am but what are you?”

“Your girlfriend.” You said innocently which in return earned a kiss from him. At the same time fireworks could be heard.

“Happy new years!”

“Happy new years.”

Youngmin:

“Hm what to do with these last minutes of this month.” You said talking a sip of the red wine he gave you. Boyfriend had held a party had a big place and not being the one to like parties was leaning up against the wall with your black dress. (your dress:  http://style103.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Black-Party-Dresses.png ) But since you loved your boyfriend you went anyway. Your put your leg on the wall (like this http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/44/93/12/400_F_44931214_5JcRxcAakd3sUB9AO6g0ZBYifpYBhQWd.jpg ) sighed and took another sip at your wine. Some of the substance staying on your lips making you like the bitter sweet liquid from your red lips. Little did you know that Youngmin was watching you from afar. You only noticed him when he appeared in front of you.

“Sup.” He said eyeing your form again.

“What do you want Youngmin?”

“You.”

“To bad we are not starting off our new years with that.”

“Who said you could stop me?” Youngmin said putting his hand on the leg that was on the wall and brought his face closer to yours.

“I did were in a public place, and I do not plan on walking to a hotel just to have you know what.”

“I thought you hated parties?” Youngmin said while teasingly brushing his lips on yours.

“I do but that doesn’t mean I want to walk all the way home to freaking do it.”

“Come one please?”

“I said no. Now happy new year’s!” you said kissing Youngmin on his lips and escaping his grasps.

“Ashi this girl is going to make me go crazy.”

Jeongmin:

(in this scenario You and Jeongmin  aren’t dating YET. And yes)

Another sh*tty year for you. Getting bullied at school wasn’t the best, your dad had gotten really sick,  and to top it all of your mom is blaming everything on you. The only one you though still cared for you was your little brother and that was all. But know there was some in school who paid close attention to you from a far.  In your mist of walking home some called you. It was an unknown caller but there was nothing for you to lose anymore anyway so you answered it.

“Yeboseyo? Jeongmin~sshi?!” You bit your lip was he going to hurt you to your crush then again he was a kingka…

“Met you at Han river? Wae?” As a reply you just got a please. Contemplating whether or not to go you finally said yes since maybe his year better. When you got home you told your mom you were going to a friend’s house and got the reply whatever. ( https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+winter+outfits&espv=2&biw=856&bih=855&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=vdakVJ7IG46pyATZ34KYAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=eHULMkatPOkIAM%253A%3BAQgfExo1bOBpzM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F1-moda.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2014%252F05%252FDSCN42884.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffashionplaceface.com%252Fcute-winter-outfits-for-high-school-tumblr%252F%3B483%3B480 Just because your not a queenka doesn’t mean you don’t have cute clothes…) You had left at 11 PM got a ride to Han river. When you arrived you saw it was 11:40 and no sing of Jeongmin. As you though you got “stood up.” Going to  the river you ran the tips of your fingers along the water. The cool smooth water on your fingers calmed you down a bit.

“Hey?” Jumping a bit you looked at who was behind you.

“Jeongmin~sshi?”

“Call me oppa.”

“J-Jeongmin~o-oppa?”

“Sorry I’m a bit late and I left you out in the cold…”

“It’s fine.”

“I wanted to make your year better by asking will you be my girlfriend?”

“J-Jinjja?!”

“Y-yeah.” Jeongmin said scratching the back of his head.

“Of course I would love to your girlfriend!”

“Omo I’m not dreaming I’m I?”

“Aniyo. Jeongmin~oppa Happy new year’s! Thank you for making this year food for me!

Hyunseong:

Hyunseong and you were dancing to classical music his hand on the small of your back and  his other hand in the hand of yours. All though it wasn’t all that romantic it was something he could do this new years with you.

“Saranghae!”

“Saranghae.” You a Hyunseong danced till you could hear the fireworks pop in the background.

“Happy new year Jagiya!”

“Happy new years.”

Donghyung:

You and Donghyun was outside waiting for the fireworks to go off but in the mean time you and Donghyun was snuggling on the couch like thing outside with a blanket wrapped around you.

Just the booming sounds of fireworks where hears.

 
"Happy new year!"
 
"Happy new year."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I got lazy with the hyung line I was in a rush because I really wanted to go to bed but the stupid fireworks are too loud!