When he get's jealous

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Donghyun:

“I’m mad at you.” Donghyun said to you out of the blue.

“Wae?” You said turning around to face your boyfriend.

“You’ve been watching that anime about guys forever not even talking to me!!” Donghyun whined.

“And the problem is?” You said looking at your boyfriend that you spend more than half of your day with every single say.

“Pay attention to me!”

“Donghyun~oppa I spend more than half of my day with you can’t I just watch at least 3 episodes of this I’ve only been on this computer for half of this show which is basically 10 minutes.”

“But there’s guys on the screen I’m a not a good enough?” Donghyun said pointing at himself innocently

“You’re jealous!?”

“Maybe.”

“Ah way are you jealous pabo?! Remember what you did to me to make me jelly last week!”

“Pay attention to me!”

“Fine only if you let me play with your hair.”

“Deal!”

Hyunseong:

“When the hell did you perform a cover of Sistar’s ‘Touch my body’ in front of an all-male audience!” Hyunseong blurted into the room you both shared. Hyunseong sudden appearance startled you making you fall of the bed.

“Wait repeat that for me?”

“WHY DID YOU PERFORM A COVER OF SISTAR’S TOUCH MY BODY IN FRONT OF AN ALL-MALL AUDIENCE!”

“Because my group and Sistar is like really close and under the same company and we wanted to a switch up.”

“But in front of an all-male audience?!”

“Hey not my fault that the day that we wanted to do it would be an all-male audience.”

“You could have held it off.”

“Are you jealous?”

“I never said that I was.”

“You sure are acting like you are. Anyways it’s payback for last week.”

“What?!”

“More like unplanned payback pabo!”

Jeongmin:

“Who was that?” Jeongmin said closing the door.

“Oh him you said pointing out the window at your boy that was a friend that you hung out with today.

“Yes him.”

“Oh. He’s Hoon~oppa?”

“And he is?”

“One of my friends.”

“Oh thank god!”

“What you think he could replace you?”

“I never said that.”

“But look who’s jealous now!”

“Ah you got me there…”

“Pabo.” You said before kissing Jeongmin’s cheek.

Youngmin:

Youngmin was trying to burn holes into his puppy you were playing with. He couldn’t believe that you walked all the way over to his place just to play with his puppy and pay absolutely no attention to him.

“Kya! You’re so cute!” You said holding the small puppy put to your eye leave. In return the small puppy barked happily before liking you’re nose.

“Ah if you just came here to play with my dog I don’t want to be here.” Youngmin said earning nothing not even a sliver of attention from you.

“Agioo you’re so cute! But you’re not as cute as my Youngmin~oppa.” You spoke to the dog after hearing your boyfriends’ words.

“You heard that.”

“Jealous much?”

“What I’m not.”

“Whatever you say.”

Kwangmin:

“Your jealous and I know it!”

“…”

“Oh come one I had to do the MV oppa!”

“…”

“Aigoo oppa it’s not my fault we had to do a y concept.”

“It’s not that.”

“Then what is it? Is it that I ran my hand down the guy’s abs?”

“Nae.”

“Why are you jealous any way he’s not as hot as my bad boy Kwangmin?” You practically purred the words into Kwangmin’s ear making a shiver go down his spine.

“Is that so?”

“Nae.”

Minwoo:

“Touch my body~” You sang out the last part in the live dance cover of Sistar’s Touch my body well at least the you on the computer sang.

“What you watching?” You asked sneaking up behind Minwoo.

“Nothing.” Minwoo said glaring at the male filled audience.

“Then why are you glaring at the computer?”

“No reason.”

“Oh really.” You said playing the end of the live show. “Are you jealous because it’s all males?”

“Yes.” Minwoo said truthfully.

“Don’t be because there just fans that I have never met.” You said before kissing Minwoo’s lips.