What he does to make sure you love him

Boyfriend's Scenarios

Minwoo:

 

"(y/n)~ah?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"Yeah of course!" 

 

"Hmm.." Minwoo had his cheeks puffed out and a childish look on his face.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Prove it!"

 

"No Minwoo do I really need to show you that I love you even though we've been dating for 2 years now?!" You said abit of sadness coating your voice.

 

"I just want to make sure you love me!"

 

"I course I do Pabo!" you said before you hugged Minwoo tight afraid you might lose him.

 

"Then say it."

 

"I love you Minwoo! And I always will."

 

"Good because that's all I wanted to know. Minwoo said before kissing your lips.

 

Kwangmin:

 

Kwangmin and you were watching TV. When a commercial came on that had boyfriend on it.

 

"I look stupid in his on, Youngmin looks handsomer then me for one." Kwangmin mumbled.

 

"Aniyo I think you look cute!" You said trying to cheer up your boyfriend.

 

"Do you even know which one were us?"

 

"Of course Kwangmin!"

 

"Really then what's so different about me and Kwangmin?"

 

"Well you like Pikachu, your cuter to me, you act different..."

 

"That's all?" Kwangmin said a bit disappointed.

 

"Pulse he doesn’t have me." You said before you kissed Kwangmin on the lips.

 

"I love you."

 

"I know you do Pikachu."

 

Youngmin:

 

Today was the concert and you got to go backstage. The boys right now where still ready so you were on your phone waiting for them. A couple of minutes you got a tap on your shoulder.  Looking up you saw the twins, with the same hair style, hair color, hair parted to the same side. But you had already known which of the two your boyfriend was just by looking at them.

 

"What?"

 

"Which one of us is your boyfriend?"  They both stated proudly. Smirking abit you decided to play a little game on your boyfriend.

 

"Hmmm." You said with your finger on your lop with a thinking face on. "Ah I know who my boyfriend is." At first it you made it seem like you were going to Youngmin but then changed your direction to Kwangmin. You made it look like you were about to kiss Kwangmin's cheek. But as soon as you got on your tippy toes Youngmin cried out.

 

"H-hey really boyfriend over here!"

 

Deciding to play this game longer with Youngmin. "But don’t know if that's true now do I?"

 

"B-but..."

 

"Pabo of course I know your my boyfriend."

 

"What? But you just..." Youngmin said confused.

 

"Aigoo you’re really easy to fool. That's what you get for testing my love."

 

"Well at least I know you love me!"

 

Jeongmin:

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

(y/n)~ah has been spending more time with that phone then has with me!

 

Normal POV

 

"(y/n)~ah what are you doing on your phone?"

 

"Texting."

 

"Who."

 

"Donghyun~oppa." You said not putting much thought in to it. 

 

"Why?"

 

"No reason." Jeongmin gave you look before asking on more question.

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then get of your phone." Jeongmin said with hope that you would put the phone down. But you didn't... Jeongmin got up to leave but he heard something be placed on the floor.

 

"Oppa where are you going I thought you wanted me to put the phone away?"

 

"Nowhere absouly nowhere." Jeongmin said walking to you before he kissed you lips making you blush.

Hyunseong:

You where talking on the phone with one of your Boy friends As in Boy that is a friend.  Hyunseong was jelouse and he was starting to think you were falling out of love with him.

"(y/n) get off the phone please."

"Wait what?" You said turing to your boyfriend.

"I said get off the phone."

"But I don't want to I haven't talk to Hoon in a while!"

"If you love me then you'll get off." Looking at the phone then at Hyunseong. Sighing you took another look at the phone before hanging up.

"The things you get jelouse of."

"But you love me right?"

"Of course I do."

Donghyun:

Donghyun was a bit mad to see that his girlfriend has just came to hang out with his little sister. Hell she didn't even greet him.

"Hey (y/n)~ah."

"Oh hi!"

"Why don't you talk to  me?" Donghyun said whining almost like a child.

 
"Well Eunji wanted to hang out."
 
"But I thought you would at least say hi."
 
"I did not so long ago." 
 
"True but you didn't say it beforehand."
 
"What ever can you pass me that book?"
 
"Not until you say you love me."
 
"Saranghae oppa~!"
 
"Aigoo to cute!" >~<